Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:48:47 PM

I thought now might be a good time to show some more services in the works for NobleCoin in the coming month while we wait for the Gold/Silver to be finalised on our end for the marketplace.

Noble Steps (Crypto Kickstarter) – Coming April/May

My Noble Act - Coming April?

What is My Noble Act?

My Noble Act is a website developed by our community member a3tje_ which promotes and encourages the sharing and doing of good deeds. It will work alongside The Movement & Steps and encourage people of all ages to publish and share something good that they are proud of achieving. Not purely restricted to NOBL or cryptocurrency, a3tje_ hopes it inspires others to do their good deed for the day.

A3tje_ has been very busy working on this site in the background, and it’s on us a little to help flesh it out with some ideas and acts!

Wanted to release some additional information about the www.mynobleact.com website.

The site in the last stage of release, I am looking for you to help me getting the site filled / tested Cheesy

The site is created to promote Noble Acts / Noble Deeds, from a charity / an individual or a group. Any Noble Act / Noble deed can be posted at the site under the category(I am Noble), allowing you to inspire others and also giving them the possibility to donate some NobleCoins. Besides this you can also post Noble Acts for the future under the category(I think Noble) and ask other to join or to donate!

As a NobleAct from the NobleCoin development (thanks Rofo) , I can announce that ANY legit post on the site will be rewarded with 5000 NobleCoins! The reward will be transferred to the NobleCoin Address in the post.

Become really Noble now, and use the steps below:
- visit www.mynobleact.com
- register yourself
- post your own Noble Act
- walk around with a BIG smile and be proud of your contribution to the community!
- optionally you can write me a message with feedback about the site Cheesy

Please note that posts needs to be validated (by moderator / administrator) before they become visible, thank you for your being patient
Wow, this is just brilliant and amazing. I mean, what else is there to say? Great job you guys!
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:53:29 PM

So just gonna throw this out, the price of BTC is going up (in terms of a trend), so the price of a lot of alternative crypto-currencies will follow suit. This will include NOBL. The trick is making NOBL stabilize at a higher peg. I think the great development that continues between Rofo and his team will do a great job of creating that stability.

Every time I check the prices I'm amazed on how underrated this coin is.
I'm not looking into a massive pump for it out of the blue and i'm more that happy with a linear growth but still , the coin is behind a full pack of junk coins with no reason.

People are weird sometimes.

I know man, I know.

I think the main problem at the start was the honesty. My theory is that a few of the big players with interests in competing coins didn't like the transparency and therefore blocked attempts to get on certain exchanges and services, along with the stigmatism that has been given (but didn't exist at launch) to coins with a premine.

Things seem to be looking up for us recently though, I guess mostly due to still being around and still sticking to our principles even after they have repeatedly been challenged.

Anyway, I know I am here for the long run, and I think there are some great members of the community who feel the same.

I think the best strategy is going back to the golden age in BTC
When people didn't really cared about the price , made fun of it going 1 cents or two cents up and down and were a lot more interested on the development and mass awareness.

So my take would be to ignore exchanges and focus on the coin and it's projects.

I too am amazed at how relatively low the price of NOBL remains. But really, working on improving the coin and the existing infrastructure is the best way to approach things for now. I mean the My Noble Act is a great idea that will bring awareness to Noblecoin and aligns perfectly with the mission.

A lot of the people have stuck by the community despite how difficult it can be at times and the community keeps bringing in new people too. Noblecoin really isn't a flash in the pan idea, and it's taking all of the necessary steps to show that it's going to be here for the long run.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 05:27:59 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/17/noblecoin-kickstarter-platform-coming-soon-my-noble-act

Share, Like, spread the lurv!
a3tje

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:11:56 PM

Wanted to release some additional information about the www.mynobleact.com website.

The site in the last stage of release, I am looking for you to help me getting the site filled / tested Cheesy

The site is created to promote Noble Acts / Noble Deeds, from a charity / an individual or a group. Any Noble Act / Noble deed can be posted at the site under the category(I am Noble), allowing you to inspire others and also giving them the possibility to donate some NobleCoins. Besides this you can also post Noble Acts for the future under the category(I think Noble) and ask other to join or to donate!

As a NobleAct from the NobleCoin development (thanks Rofo) , I can announce that ANY legit post on the site will be rewarded with 5000 NobleCoins! The reward will be transferred to the NobleCoin Address in the post.

- register yourself
- walk around with a BIG smile and be proud of your contribution to the community!

Please note that posts needs to be validated (by moderator / administrator) before they become visible, thank you for your being patient

Repost and my humble request for the community to post their Noble Act plus get a reward for it  Cool

Noble Acts do not have to be as big as raising $5000 for the waterproject, some examples below:
- that you helped an older person with their shoppings
- that you volunteer for a charity
- that you have give X money to charity
- that you are going to take a long walk in the forest and collect all the trash you find
- that you helped a friend studying

SmileyNo Noble Act is too small to be listed, as long as you are not doing it directly for your own benefit!!   Smiley

Of course this can also be used as an OPEN and SPECIAL thanks for a Noble Act that was given to you.

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:30:52 PM

Hey guys, thanks for the support.  We've built up some pretty decent hashrate at our pool.  Smiley

Pool Hash Rate:                            37.958 MH/s
Pool Efficiency:                            98.33%
Current Active Workers:                13
Current Difficulty:                         2.70788214
Est. Next Difficulty:                      2.39692211 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network) 1 minute 4 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)     4 minutes 58 seconds
Est. Shares this Round                  177464 (done: 25.46%)
Next Network Block                      142657    (Current: 142656)
Last Block Found                         142653
Time Since Last Block                   1 minute 42 seconds

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:00:49 PM

Voting for the video / paper wallet contest is open!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575033.0
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:25:53 PM

- register yourself

Repost and my humble request for the community to post their Noble Act plus get a reward for it  Cool

Noble Acts do not have to be as big as raising $5000 for the waterproject, some examples below:
- that you are going to take a long walk in the forest and collect all the trash you find

SmileyNo Noble Act is too small to be listed, as long as you are not doing it directly for your own benefit!!   Smiley

Of course this can also be used as an OPEN and SPECIAL thanks for a Noble Act that was given to you.

Hi a3. Not near a computer atm, will create one first thing tomorrow to test for you.
voephilis

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:12:23 AM

steady growth!  Cool

next step: page 300 Wink
james6546

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:03:04 AM

steady growth!  Cool

Yeah! I thought it was just tied to BTC going up, but it seems to be sustaining even when other coins are dropping back down again.
lucienlu

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:07:07 AM

steady growth!  Cool

good graphic

Yeah! I thought it was just tied to BTC going up, but it seems to be sustaining even when other coins are dropping back down again.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
lucienlu

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:07:49 AM

steady growth!  Cool

good graphic

good graphic/

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:31:26 AM

BTC - 2,5 %

Noble:
a3tje

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:35:20 AM

- register yourself

Repost and my humble request for the community to post their Noble Act plus get a reward for it  Cool

SmileyNo Noble Act is too small to be listed, as long as you are not doing it directly for your own benefit!!  Smiley

Hi a3. Not near a computer atm, will create one first thing tomorrow to test for you.
Thanks James for your post, changed the categorie to (I am Noble) as you already donated the 25K Smiley

james6546

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:44:25 AM

- register yourself

Repost and my humble request for the community to post their Noble Act plus get a reward for it  Cool

SmileyNo Noble Act is too small to be listed, as long as you are not doing it directly for your own benefit!!  Smiley

Thanks James for your post, changed the categorie to (I am Noble) as you already donated the 25K Smiley

Ahhh, I get it. Cool!

The flow works really well and it is easy to use.

Maybe we need to make it a bit clearer though that the "I think Noble" is for people who are thinking of doing something noble, and "I am Noble" for people who have already done it. Or maybe I am just dumb, who knows?!
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:21:38 AM

steady growth!  Cool

So the price of Noble its not following the btc tend.
kresu

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:22:36 AM

NobleCoin   I like this coin!! Grin
9kRo48hRpBzjJSbGxqvLwwN9xgKxoGvQ7F
Oh yes, you got the feeling!

NobleCoin
I like this coin!
coz NobleCoin
is supa Coin!

etc.

Edit: Posting addresses here is not a good practice anymore — BCT admins dont like it I guess. BUT we have special giveaway threads on reddit ;P

a3tje

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:45:53 AM

NobleCoin   I like this coin!! Grin
9kRo48hRpBzjJSbGxqvLwwN9xgKxoGvQ7F
You can earn pretty easy 5000 Noble coins, simply follow the small instructions below!

- visit www.mynobleact.com (http://www.mynobleact.com)
- register yourself

a3tje

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:55:52 AM

Ahhh, I get it. Cool!

Maybe we need to make it a bit clearer though that the "I think Noble" is for people who are thinking of doing something noble, and "I am Noble" for people who have already done it. Or maybe I am just dumb, who knows?!
I have to agree, have been struggling with how the website can be as easy as any "mobile" app.. my idea of a website is that it should be clear what to do in 1 view.
Anyway have been thinking of changing it a bit so you can "challenge" somebody when you have posted your NobleAct. Just fill their email address to show what you did and challenge somebody to do a "NobleAct". Making it a hype / challenge allowing people to be more committed.... anybody any thoughts about that?

james6546

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:23:07 PM

Ahhh, I get it. Cool!

I have to agree, have been struggling with how the website can be as easy as any "mobile" app.. my idea of a website is that it should be clear what to do in 1 view.
Anyway have been thinking of changing it a bit so you can "challenge" somebody when you have posted your NobleAct. Just fill their email address to show what you did and challenge somebody to do a "NobleAct". Making it a hype / challenge allowing people to be more committed.... anybody any thoughts about that?

Sounds a good idea, so it would send them a link to the noble act?

I'm not sure myself how you would make that clearer, maybe put something like "thinking of doing something noble?" Then have the "I think Noble" button.
coinano

Activity: 196

Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:06:57 PM

Hello NobleCoin Community

We have added NOBL to our voting poll
You can vote for NOBL at coinano.com/vote

Our reward system will give a different and exciting experience.
Be online, trade safely&funny and always win !  
Happy trading !!

More Info  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527950.0
Visit us   www.coinano.com
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinano

Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: