Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 2060 times)
hamim18

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

Mainstream media tend to explain every Bitcoin price movement with the same method of evaluating the price trend of stocks.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Media is negative about everything.
The "news" is about what catches our attention and we seem to be programed to be easily distracted by and drawn to negativity.
There are 1000's of good things happening around the globe right now that are as equally relevant to our times and future as all the nonsense on the major media outlets.

I don't think bitcoin is understood enough to be properly portrayed in the news.
All the hype about getting rich with it detracts from the incredible invention that it is.
Bitcoin is the start and it is in an evolutionary state.
We are experiencing an accelerated moment in history...we are experiencing the story before it gets re-written.

Pay attention to how it gets portrayed then go back and decide who told the most informed truth.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

I don't think bitcoin is understood enough to be properly portrayed in the news.
All the hype about getting rich with it detracts from the incredible invention that it is.
Bitcoin is the start and it is in an evolutionary state.
We are experiencing an accelerated moment in history...we are experiencing the story before it gets re-written.

Pay attention to how it gets portrayed then go back and decide who told the most informed truth.

Media, particularly television media channels cross all limits of stupidity. You really have to wonder whether these people are plain stupid or they actually have an agenda. Why the hell does Roger Ver get so much screen time? Can't they find a better "expert" or "ambassador" than someone who is known to lose his shit on online debates and brag about "I am a self made millionaire".

That just shows their intentions with bitcoin. They just don't want to have a mature conversation about the privacy, decentralization and economic aspects of bitcoin. They are happy in portraying it as some kind of fringe libertarian thing. Hardly a matter of surprise but this is definite proof for those who doubt media's complicity in moulding public opinion according to the instructions from political masters.

If they really wanted to look, there is more than enough information available to make this an informed discussion rather than make it a circus of people looking for get-rich quick schemes. Well, I sure hope we get to judge them like your last sentence suggest. And the misleading ones have to pay for this somehow. Angry
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

No, not all. Theres also a positive news about bitcoin. You only pay attention on negative news. But most all news about bitcoin is negative, because its value is so  controversial . It is so high in december last year 2017 and instanly go down this year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?
Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
Do you see that, dont you?

Yes I also see that media are always reporting about the bad sides of bitcoin. I want to believe that media is bias because of this happenings. Media always show the negative side of bitcoin and not reporting about the good side of bitcoin. If they also report the good side of bitcoin, I think it will be fair. I hope that media will not be bias in reporting news.
Jerry1122

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:11:34 PM

The media mostly consists of a bunch of uninformed pessimist looking to project cracks as holes. Unfortunately that is still the case between the media and bitcoin, the do not fully understand the complexities and workings of bitcoin so they condemn and criticise hoping to create panic.

Whoever understands bitcoin would never be ruffled by stories in the media!!!
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:18:57 PM

Media is negative in bitcoin because, they just get infos on google and and those who are weak hands keep telling FUD to the media based on their big loss experience on investing bitcoin. They are just an expert in reporting and not a crypto enthusiast, they are not understanding the beauty of blockchain technology.  

ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
Media is mostly influenced by big corporate guys and we know that most of the wall street companies suffer from bitcoin and so they try their best to spread negative news about bitcoin.

soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

every bitcoin development is a lot of obstacles even a lot of negative news let alone news in the media is very negative but it all does not affect at all bitcoin is still running and more and more requests and I am sure that all news that dimedia negatives berays will not affect what has been running.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

I think that the media no matter what to write about, most importantly that it was the sensation or yellow article. Most people pay attention to the bad stuff.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

It depends on where you live, if your country prohibits the use of bitcoin then most media will make a negative news about bitcoin, and otherwise.

If we are talking about the media is dependent on people's consumption, but sometimes a media will be paid by a company that does not like bitcoin, so they try to produce a negative news about bitcoin.

So many possibilities are made by some media that make a negative information, I personally cannot ensure the intent and desire of the media. But obviously if you want to find information about cryptocurrency I suggest to read on some sites that are neutral to cryptocurrency like ccn.com coindesk.com or cointelegraph.com and some other media.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

Not all are negative, but most of them don't know anything about Bitcoin, crypto and Blockchain technology and some of them are paid by high capital institutions to manipulate price.

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

I think the media is just giving warning to people of the risk of their money but I also feel that their negativity in providing news are just too much. Well anyway its our decision if we will believe to them to stop buying bitcoin or take part in the community and just ignore these news since we will learn more about bitcoin if we research ourselves than to listen to negative news

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Media always updates the bitcoin situation for users to help them get information. If it is confirmed that the media is negative with bitcoin then it does not seem right.
The media is best known to spread the doom and gloom everywhere because nothing spreads faster than bad news even if it is fake news and most of the time they do that just to manipulate people and the marker as a whole for reasons only known to them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

According to the government point media play our rule and I think media does not going other side than government and that is why when government make ban than media is showing the negative points that will happen in bitcoin,
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

Ofcourse, me myself wouldn't invest in bitcoin if it is in down trend. I'll just wait to make it in bullish trend. But regarding the regulation, I think they are doing the opposite, they should promote or endorse bitcoin since their government is accepting it.

Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Media and government are two allies. Government is controlling media that's why whenever there are negative news, media is always there. I believe media chooses their news features which are in government sides. Some also are spreading negtaive issues about bitcoin because they wanted to destroy the reputation in favor of the government,

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

maybe not all but mostly medias do negative commentsor write ups about bitcoin. the reason behind it is that they don’t trust bitcoin. they never know bitcoin in the first place.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Its because the mainstream media is just seeing the negative side of bitcoin. If they will be properly oriented on what this technology is all about, they might probably change their mind. There ia no denying that one of the main factor why people are not getting engage with it is because they feel like bitcoin is all about scams and illegal activity. Lets be hopeful that the real idea behind bitcoin will be revealed by the mainstream media.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

it may be the media that bitcoin is bad, but basically the bitcoin is not so bad, just the risk we have to take. so before trying it do not think negative first.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: