Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 2069 times)
dongbat03

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:55:11 AM

Media always give a fake news in bitcoin, because they seek only for the negativity of it and some news from the media are paid by the government because they want to destroy people faith in bitcoin. Just ignore it and be always positive in bitcoin.
Media is always  big news that may people pay attention even they already know what really happen or they are only relying on the reports of some people without validating to confirm the real story.i
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

sometimes the media do not know what they themselves preach, they do not understand what bitcoin is but try to explain what bitcoin is, or the government supports the media to tell them negative about bitcoin, because basically most governments are afraid of the arrival of bitcoin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
vhhjhju

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?
Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
Do you see that, dont you?
Since Bitcoin is used for some illegal transactions, Bitcoin's impression of everyone is unfriendly. The media will catch these news reports to catch people's attention. Of course, some news is also distributed by some people who want Bitcoin to fall. They need these. News affects the market.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

Maybe it is an intent to make a panic or fear of using the BTC via Media channels. Big players want to propel BTC price lower and lower until almost everyone decides to sell their assets.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

yes, I know that too. I think it's a manipulation to keep the bitcoin price down. big investors can buy more bitcoins at a lower price. I think some media do that too because it's just pay, not because of the fact that there is about bitcoin.
if the media sees the negative side of bitcoin and is very harmful, it should also give a real reason for people to believe more. the proof I always benefit from the bitcoin.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

I think, those who spread negative news through the media aims to lower price bitcoin and they buy it. Even though the news conveyed is FUD

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

I am persuated that media is allways ruled by government and showing only by their agenda, so the answer is obvious

a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

media is controlled by the government so whatever the government thinks is bad the media has to make sure that it is potraid to the common people in a bad way and most of the time the media is not even properly aware of the proper use and functioning of the crypto industry
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

The private media houses want to work in favour of the government in order to secure their existence.They tend to magnify the bad news about bitcoin.The media are under control of government and it is not beneficial for government that people earn money from cryptocurrency.From this earnings the treasury doesn't receive any benifits in the form of taxes.It is logical to conclude that government through the media does this to ensure that as few people being possible investing in the crypto market and become financially independent of the system.
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

Guys you're right about bad influence from media, but we must hope that out there somebody will start telling the right news and stopping with brainwashes, hopefully one day twisted news will no longer exist
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.

Nowadays media is the main source of fake news. I don't know where they get such news but I think not all people too is agreeing to media since many false news are coming from here.

longskie0327

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

Well some this I guess is not true or I mean they were informing negative news...some really do not believe and they're just saying whay they thought is right, some I think has bad experience from the past...so many reason...these do not really know bitcoin from who and what he really is,..they don't want others to invest in it for fear of losing clients in banks etc.
npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

No one can say when it happens. The media always talked bad about bitcoin. In the year of 1st 2018 , bitcoin price have dropped a lot. I believe , the price of bitcoin will increase again and it will be worth more than last year. The government of many countries does not accept bitcoin. I think media for it is negative about bitcoin. But the day will come, everyone will love bitcoin.
Chaelbrin

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

That is on account of the media is made by individuals who need cash from a news. On the off chance that exclusive the gathering or the engineer will pay for the media, at that point I figure the media will make positive news about bitcoin. At that point the media likewise now and then take after what the legislature says, so if the administration rejects bitcoin then the media will make the news that bitcoin isn't great and exceptionally negative impact.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Bitcoin does not pay taxes nor do have complications. Its not fiat money i think that is why media are so hell bent on bitcoin. And maybe big companies or big names do not like bitcoin so much.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

I rarely see that news about warned not to purchase bitcoin because I think media already know that bitcoin is so useful in terms of financial aspects.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

Media will always be media. They will find a news or update regarding bitcoin and share it to others even if it negative or positive. Thats the hardest thing about media, their sources lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not always negative, there are good news too.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

Somewhat there are negative news about bitcoin came from  media. But it still depends on the investors if they are going to accept that negativity or not. Media is a medium that gives people overview on whats going on to the market and what really affects the situation. For us investors we have to evaluate the market very well and we should not rely only on the news coming from media at the end of the day we are still the master of our own investments.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

Media always updates the bitcoin situation for users to help them get information. If it is confirmed that the media is negative with bitcoin then it does not seem right.

Indeed, but I have the idea that governments doesnt allow so much good things to come out in the piblic since it is a decentralized platform and we cannot combine unlike terms, and I think they control the news that were aired for the public to know since they dont want people to embrace cryptocurrency, simce it will be a huge disruption on how they control people.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

Answer is very simple.
Bad news sell newspapers much better than good, boring news Smiley
Also, be aware that journalists usually have a lot articles to write each day and don't have time to research.
They mostly do ''copy paste'' work from other, official sources.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: