Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 2060 times)
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

I think one reason is that the guys who wrote the news on the old media don't have Bitcoin!
That's why they wrote the negative news always!

Some new media related to or supported by crypto groups are always friendly to Bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:58:55 AM

Media is not always true they want story they does not matter its true or false so they without knowing anything told abount bitcoin.

I agree, it suppose that media has been covering a news even though they didn't conduct further research about it and they just having an interview into some victim of scam related to bitcoin/crypto. That's how Media business works, the more the public discussed about a certain issue the better for them to have a scoop.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

almost every week, the media try to control the bitcoin market with its news stories
some of them, even most, in my opinion just want to get a moment to be able to buy BTC at a cheap price

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:10:24 AM

In my opinion, I think why the media is so negative about Bitcoin is because some of these media outlets are biased towards something, maybe in the government or some authority. These figures try to dissuade people in using Bitcoin for whatever gains they may have on it. We may not know their goals but its their intention to but a bad rep on Bitcoin and profit from it.
LuchikSveta

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Yes, it's true unfortunately. I think it's because of bitcoin's involvement in different types of crime. Also media needs only catchy headlines, they prefer to outline negative facts, to blame, exaggerate, manipulate and so on.

Chachen19

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?
Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
Do you see that, dont you?
Because they want their newspaper to emerge and they want to get publicity and more in the past there have been a few fraudulent schemes that they have chosen to wind up to help their newspapers. more so the household has a negative impact on bitcoin
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

do not think about what the media is writing, because the media just write to raise the rankings, so do not worry about the news from the media, all you have to do is to keep thinking positive about bitcoin
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

not all media outlet letting negative news spread about cryptocurrency. some are supporting crypto currency. the bottom line is media is just an outlet that gives information to the community about what us happening in cryptoworld.
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

BECAUSE THE MEDIA IS BRINGING THE NEGATIVE NEWS MORE AUDIENCE
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

Not all the media are negative about Bitcoin,
Sometimes they even make a good story about it,
But most of the time the news about bitcoin is negative because of the people who are using it to scam other people.

Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.

This is the power of media can be able to control the mind of investors and users of bitcoin. But not all media spreading negative news in bitcoin, You need to filter the positive and negative side, the fact or what is truth there's a lot of fake news in media you should search and check what is truth. I encourage you to be optimistic in bitcoin because greater things are yet to come in bitcoin.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Anything that sells is the media's piece of cake and negativity and ill talking about BTC currently seems like the deal, Media houses dont act independently. There might either be under influence from the National Governments which are against Bitcoins or under the influence of powerful interest groups we might never know
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

Well most of time our mainstream media is very good on highlighting bad news and keep off the good news. Bad news is more salable than good news. Would appreciate that media could just provide proper knowledge about bitcoin cryptocurrency in general in order to educate the masses about the pros and cons of this opportunity.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I think whales always behind all that the media also take advantage of the circumstances to added their ammunition.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

I never saw media telling good about something in the first place. It is their habit to miss judge everything or everyone. They always tells more than they see. But all are not guilty there are some nice channels and newspapers they always show the truth so we shouldn't bother about it it is up to us what we believe.
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

For many bitcoin media it is always interesting news for them to make headlines in every news they spend, especially if bitcoin prices weaken and the policy of one country that prohibits bitcoin, it will bring benefits to the media.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

The media publish news because they get paid for the news they publish. Many do not like bitcoin so they are willing to spend money to make news according to their wishes.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Main reason is that they are negative in such things. They think that it is scam and they will get nothing to it. Thays why they judging bitcoin and they earn everyone not to invest.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

there are so many bad new and negative new about bitcoin and as i know that media always write a negative news than good news, it seem like they want to make bitcoin collapse, i dont know why but maybe they want to make bitcoin collapse and the bitcoin holder and investor sell their bitcoin at the low rates

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

I also don't think of how the media knows that bitcoin is unreliable when  in fact it is beneficial to all its users I don't know where the media gets the news that it is harmful to invest in bitcoins or cryptocurrencies.  I wonder how they get to spread this false news

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: