Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update  (Read 108279 times)
Last1212

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:56:25 AM

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
pttinh

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:57:03 AM

Hi everyone, it's me again.
To clarify some things in last few pages:
- yes, I'm the owner of digiraha pools
- yes, I think I've managed to fix the bug in the instamine fork, but we need to mine three more blocks to be sure - the diff should drop to about 0.2 (new retarget window is 24 blocks, currently there have been mined 21 on "my" fork)
----
- I'm not 100% sure that I've understood the technical side correctly, but at the moment it seems to me that it is possible to drop the previous "bank" from the blockchain - those coins will be stuck in their current position and they can't be transmitted to new addresses. Old dev may try to sell his belongings as a wallet, but those coins couldn't be used. There are some details & tests that I'd need to go over before being 100% confident
- I'm willing to help out as a coder, but I have some terms that we need to go over as a community - first ones that pop into my would be:
1) disposing of the holdings of previous dev
2) mining the new bank to compensate coinedup their losses, if that's what it takes to get relisted
3) forking from the original forkblock at 42218
4) losing of superblocks or fixing their occurences - i'm not ok with predictable superblocks
5) I will compensate my time by mining a bigger block or by taking a donation from community - nothing big, normal dev payment (seems that one bigger block is needed, we have some parties to compensate)

if that's okay with you guys, lets get the ball rolling

I like this idea. It seems the best case we can do.

About super block, I think that we should have superblocks which random every 1000/10000 blocks and the number of this should decrease. I think that 250 and 2500 coins/1 block is too much. In my opinion, 20 and 200 is enough.
Last1212

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:57:23 AM

LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:58:18 AM

- yes, I think I've managed to fix the bug in the instamine fork, but we need to mine three more blocks to be sure - the diff should drop to about 0.2 (new retarget window is 24 blocks, currently there have been mined 21 on "my" fork)
----
- I'm not 100% sure that I've understood the technical side correctly, but at the moment it seems to me that it is possible to drop the previous "bank" from the blockchain - those coins will be stuck in their current position and they can't be transmitted to new addresses. Old dev may try to sell his belongings as a wallet, but those coins couldn't be used. There are some details & tests that I'd need to go over before being 100% confident
- I'm willing to help out as a coder, but I have some terms that we need to go over as a community - first ones that pop into my would be:
2) mining the new bank to compensate coinedup their losses, if that's what it takes to get relisted
4) losing of superblocks or fixing their occurences - i'm not ok with predictable superblocks
5) I will compensate my time by mining a bigger block or by taking a donation from community - nothing big, normal dev payment (seems that one bigger block is needed, we have some parties to compensate)

when you fork the chain, it is maybe possible to destroy the 100k block that dev mined.
I would like to know how many coins is the new bank going to mine, should be under 10k given that the total number of coins is 900000. Remove the super blocks, or limit them to maybe 30 coins per block. those 2500 coins per block created a mess, people jumping on the coin, then leaving once they got their big block. And leaving the difficulty so high. That is why this coin died initially because of difficulty retarget.
I dont get one thing, why do you need to pay coined up some coins?? Coined up is free right? And the website says its for entertainment purpose, and is free, that means it does not take a fee. Then why pay a fee now?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mjollnir

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 09:59:07 AM

----

About point 5.

If you create and mine the block. You are the bank. We do need some coins for websites and promotion. Because also that cost time from certain people. Also creating wallets etc.

Are you willing to do that? I am willing to help with that. Transparency will also be important to the community.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
BoeserKeller

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:59:23 AM

----

+1.4MH/s for your pool. Lets do the 51% attack for a good cause Wink
pttinh

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:01:04 AM

super block at 50k blocks should be awarded for coinedup losses if everyones agree

+1
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:02:41 AM

murkanovic i supose you also get rid of the long retarget time. I kinda think so. But you did not mention it  Smiley

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
murkanovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:04:20 AM

About point 5.

If you create and mine the block. You are the bank. We do need some coins for websites and promotion. Because also that cost time from certain people. Also creating wallets etc.

Are you willing to do that? I am willing to help with that. Transparency will also be important to the community.
No, thanks. If that's okay with you, it should be you, solidchance or someone else. Too much time to go over the smaller details (you may be looking at a buttload of manual payments with little or no compensation/gratitude)

Very many profit at http://doge.pool.digiraha.ee
murkanovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:04:59 AM

murkanovic i supose you also get rid of the long retarget time. I kinda think so. But you did not mention it  Smiley
Yes, as the original dev intended - I think 24 blocks to retarget is much better.

Very many profit at http://doge.pool.digiraha.ee
Last1212

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:05:08 AM

STOP THIS SHIT WITH NEW FORK!!!!! You gonna kill coin again! We didn't get communty answer for that deal.

awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:06:29 AM

we should wait for the dev guys. Dont be so fast. wait for him till this weekend.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:07:21 AM

STOP THIS SHIT WITH NEW FORK!!!!! You gonna kill coin again! We didn't get communty answer for that deal.

It's not forked yet  Wink And if you put up a vote. some people will awnser that hehe.

BoeserKeller

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:07:52 AM

we should wait for the dev guys. Dont be so fast. wait for him till this weekend.

Murkanovics pool is just using a source with the corrected difficulty, nothing else ...
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:08:12 AM

but why they are silent and do not say anything at all  Huh

Last1212

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:10:27 AM

You can fork this coin now, but you couldn't support it and promote! Several people on "new" fork will start instamine soon. This will be the last bullet into the eToken. If you gonna fork this coin this way, you will lose main reason of it - TRUST. You waited so long and wanna crush it now...

thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:10:56 AM

but why they are silent and do not say anything at all  Huh

dev owns a lot of coins he wont let them go just like that

so be patience

edit: if the dev comes back in the weekend the coin will die for sure as it will be two threads for this coin and the dev will probably have a different fork from you and its game over

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
BoeserKeller

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:14:26 AM

Once again to sum it up for everyone because I think a lot of people are going nuts right now Cheesy
  • Murkanovics pool at http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/ is a fork with a client without the difficulty bug at the block where the initial fork from OPs client happened as well
  • We need to get this coin alive again, so i suggest we start mining on that pool right away to get this mess up under control

We can still discuss further whether we want to change the client at a later point in order to
a) delete the bank of Mogui
b) create a new superblock
c) get rid of the gamble-reward blocks at 1000/10000 (I personally never liked them)

For now we need to stay calm and get mining going again, a coins value rises with the trust and security it offers - we need to reestablish that and we are not doing it by going all crazy and creating thousands of new topics where everybody is doing what he wants.

If you agree with me and think this is the right way to do it, go ahead and mine on murkanovics pool.

Cheers Wink
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:14:45 AM

but why they are silent and do not say anything at all  Huh

dev owns a lot of coins he wont let them go just like that

so be patience

Well that may be true. On the otherhand. There should be a team (i remember that he told us e-token was a team of developers and bussines men). That we should trust the bank because they had great plans.

But it seems there is only one dev. Who owns 100.000 + etokens. Was online after the fork several times that day. Did not react on the forum. But even worse he (or someone of the team/ if there was one) never did damage control. We had to email coinedup our selfs after we noticed they where on the new wallet.

So i can be loyal. But i am not that naieve.

Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:17:28 AM

Once again to sum it up for everyone because I think a lot of people are going nuts right now Cheesy
  • Murkanovics pool at http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/ is a fork with a client without the difficulty bug at the block where the initial fork from OPs client happened as well
  • We need to get this coin alive again, so i suggest we start mining on that pool right away to get this mess up under control

We can still discuss further whether we want to change the client at a later point in order to
a) delete the bank of Mogui
b) create a new superblock
c) get rid of the gamble-reward blocks at 1000/10000 (I personally never liked them)

For now we need to stay calm and get mining going again, a coins value rises with the trust and security it offers - we need to reestablish that and we are not doing it by going all crazy and creating thousands of new topics where everybody is doing what he wants.

If you agree with me and think this is the right way to do it, go ahead and mine on murkanovics pool.

Cheers Wink

Well i expect the fork to be anounced. Not the fork that is in use at http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee. It still have the old block rewards etc. And well it wont be a fair new start.

But i know that was point 3) forking from the original forkblock at 42218. Seems oke. Mining now is wasting power ;-)

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: