Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update  (Read 108279 times)
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:21:01 AM

we should wait for the dev guys. Dont be so fast. wait for him till this weekend.
but why they are silent and do not say anything at all  Huh

dev owns a lot of coins he wont let them go just like that

so be patience

Well that may be true. On the otherhand. There should be a team (i remember that he told us e-token was a team of developers and bussines men). That we should trust the bank because they had great plans.

But it seems there is only one dev. Who owns 100.000 + etokens. Was online after the fork several times that day. Did not react on the forum. But even worse he (or someone of the team/ if there was one) never did damage control. We had to email coinedup our selfs after we noticed they where on the new wallet.

So i can be loyal. But i am not that naieve.

he said he had plans of the coin, he even made a exchange website. he invested money, bought permanent nodes, bought servers, was developing a etoken exchange (something that no other coin has done). I am pretty sure there were more than 1 person. one person cant do that all.

Let's wait for them. I think mogui has some personal problems which are not letting him focus on etoken. Different things can happen in life. We should wait.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:22:36 AM

we should wait for the dev guys. Dont be so fast. wait for him till this weekend.

so be patience

Well that may be true. On the otherhand. There should be a team (i remember that he told us e-token was a team of developers and bussines men). That we should trust the bank because they had great plans.

But it seems there is only one dev. Who owns 100.000 + etokens. Was online after the fork several times that day. Did not react on the forum. But even worse he (or someone of the team/ if there was one) never did damage control. We had to email coinedup our selfs after we noticed they where on the new wallet.

he said he had plans of the coin, he even made a exchange website. he invested money, bought permanent nodes, bought servers, was developing a etoken exchange (something that no other coin has done). I am pretty sure there were more than 1 person. one person cant do that all.

Let's wait for them. I think mogui has some personal problems which are not letting him focus on etoken. Different things can happen in life. We should wait.

and lets not forget if he comes back he will claim the coin back and none will care about yours forks

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
BoeserKeller

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:23:37 AM

Once again to sum it up for everyone because I think a lot of people are going nuts right now Cheesy
  • Murkanovics pool at http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/ is a fork with a client without the difficulty bug at the block where the initial fork from OPs client happened as well
  • We need to get this coin alive again, so i suggest we start mining on that pool right away to get this mess up under control

We can still discuss further whether we want to change the client at a later point in order to
a) delete the bank of Mogui
b) create a new superblock
c) get rid of the gamble-reward blocks at 1000/10000 (I personally never liked them)

For now we need to stay calm and get mining going again, a coins value rises with the trust and security it offers - we need to reestablish that and we are not doing it by going all crazy and creating thousands of new topics where everybody is doing what he wants.

If you agree with me and think this is the right way to do it, go ahead and mine on murkanovics pool.

Cheers Wink

Well i expect the fork to be anounced. Not the fork that is in use at http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee. It still have the old block rewards etc. And well it wont be a fair new start.

It is of course not permanent and we may still discuss the future block rewards and changes that may be added in the future with a new client. However, this is a chance to get a coordinated mining again with a working eToken client for now. Without mining with a working client, this coin is dead and trust is lost with every day. By getting mining going again while we discuss the future of the coin, we establish stability which is just not present now (In fact we are discussing the same shit over and over again since about 30 pages without solutions while there actually IS a working pool for a fork without a bug).

Even if OP returns from exile (which I doubt by now) we could still work together with him again from that fork.

Again: The coin is dead right now - no client, no pools, no mining, no wallet. This has to be changed ASAP and the only option right now is to mine at murkanovics pool ( http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/ ).

Just my 2 satoshis,
I am mining there with everything I have to get this thing going again.
Mjollnir

Activity: 182

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:23:53 AM

so be patience

I agree to that. I am very suprised myself. And i did/do like the guy. He was loyal to me.

But even if he has personal problems. What prevent him from comming online ( i can totaly imagen that. There are more important things in life that money. Let alone cryptocoins). But where is the team? I have difficulty trusting in it again when basic information is not vallid.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
BoeserKeller

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:24:52 AM

and lets not forget if he comes back he will claim the coin back and none will care about yours forks

He cant when other clients are used and have more hashrate ...
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:26:09 AM

Once again to sum it up for everyone because I think a lot of people are going nuts right now Cheesy
  • Murkanovics pool at http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/ is a fork with a client without the difficulty bug at the block where the initial fork from OPs client happened as well
  • We need to get this coin alive again, so i suggest we start mining on that pool right away to get this mess up under control

We can still discuss further whether we want to change the client at a later point in order to
c) get rid of the gamble-reward blocks at 1000/10000 (I personally never liked them)

For now we need to stay calm and get mining going again, a coins value rises with the trust and security it offers - we need to reestablish that and we are not doing it by going all crazy and creating thousands of new topics where everybody is doing what he wants.

If you agree with me and think this is the right way to do it, go ahead and mine on murkanovics pool.

Cheers Wink

Well i expect the fork to be anounced. Not the fork that is in use at http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee. It still have the old block rewards etc. And well it wont be a fair new start.

It is of course not permanent and we may still discuss the future block rewards and changes that may be added in the future with a new client. However, this is a chance to get a coordinated mining again with a working eToken client for now. Without mining with a working client, this coin is dead and trust is lost with every day. By getting mining going again while we discuss the future of the coin, we establish stability which is just not present now (In fact we are discussing the same shit over and over again since about 30 pages without solutions while there actually IS a working pool for a fork without a bug).

Even if OP returns from exile (which I doubt by now) we could still work together with him again from that fork.

Again: The coin is dead right now - no client, no pools, no mining, no wallet. This has to be changed ASAP and the only option right now is to mine at murkanovics pool ( http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/ ).

Just my 2 satoshis,
I am mining there with everything I have to get this thing going again.

If thats the case. Let make the definitve fork. Implement it now on his pool and go on. But that would be almost as messy. Altough i get your idea.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
awais3344

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:26:51 AM

so be patience

I agree to that. I am very suprised myself. And i did/do like the guy. He was loyal to me.

But even if he has personal problems. What prevent him from comming online ( i can totaly imagen that. There are more important things in life that money. Let alone cryptocoins). But where is the team? I have difficulty trusting in it again when basic information is not vallid.

and unlike some people saying maybe he could not handle the code of the coin, or was hard for him. I disagree. He was a well coder, he did implement things that were not copy paste. and he did fork the chain, which is difficult. It was bugged. and he has not come to this thread since ( I believe). I will wait for him.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:27:44 AM

He cant when other clients are used and have more hashrate ...

people will divide then. Some will stay with him, some with digiraha pool and guys. Then the coin will be destinied to die.

NEOSCOIN
murkanovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:27:50 AM

Cheers Wink

But i know that was point 3) forking from the original forkblock at 42218. Seems oke. Mining now is wasting power ;-)

It doesn't have to be a waste. If the community agrees and diff drops in 3 blocks on my chain, I may suspend the pool for the time being and we can continue from 42218+24. There are many options, please keep your criticism constructive. Smiley

Very many profit at http://doge.pool.digiraha.ee
Last1212

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:30:22 AM

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:31:01 AM

Cheers Wink

But i know that was point 3) forking from the original forkblock at 42218. Seems oke. Mining now is wasting power ;-)

It doesn't have to be a waste. If the community agrees and diff drops in 3 blocks on my chain, I may suspend the pool for the time being and we can continue from 42218+24. There are many options, please keep your criticism constructive. Smiley

So only 24 block are mined at your pool since the fork? 24 coins? Am i right?

david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:31:14 AM

Guys, calm down please and wait for dev answer (Mogui)
@Last1212 voted for wait for dev answer...
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:33:38 AM

I agree we can wait till the weekend. Its not wrong to think of plans what to do if he does not return.

He own the sites e-token.org. With wallets on it with the wrong code etc. So just forking and going on is not the whole storie. How are we sure people are getting the right information etc.

But even if he returns i will be sceptical. No team after all and a big bank/pre-mine.

zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:33:42 AM

so be patience

and unlike some people saying maybe he could not handle the code of the coin, or was hard for him. I disagree. He was a well coder, he did implement things that were not copy paste. and he did fork the chain, which is difficult. It was bugged. and he has not come to this thread since ( I believe). I will wait for him.

He was online 3 times at bitcointalk and didint even bothered to write a word here so don't expect him too much...
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:37:25 AM

I made some research and found devs fb profile...i just don't know to make it public or not...i contacted him there but no answer while i can see that he was online on fb
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:38:20 AM

Cheers Wink

I think this is the best option.  

But on re release coinedup needs to be updated first and all buy and sell orders cancelled.  then wallets need to be produced and released to everyone and pools at once
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:42:06 AM

I made some research and found devs fb profile...i just don't know to make it public or not...i contacted him there but no answer while i can see that he was online on fb

Public would be a little harse. But good effort :-) Maybe you get a awnser. At least he is not dead  Cheesy

awais3344

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:42:34 AM

Hi,

I'll not be available all the week-end from now (or soon ^^).
I hope you'll all take care of the young eTok Wink

I'll able to start replying my messages on Monday. If someone ask me, please lead him/her to my Private Messages box and explain I'm not available.

Thanks !

Now I'll speak a little about the eTOK futur.
I want the altcoin community aware of this. I'll share to externals when we will about to release.

eToken is an electronic supply, aka crypto-currency, altcoin or so.
Because the eToken community is very active we reached a good state of integration.
eToken isn't born to be only a coin. The team is working step-by-step on services considering altcoins.

The first service we are going to try, will be a market place. It's very experimental right now, some setup you'll read may change.

The community is missing a market for altcoin to altcoin. It's easy to buy altcoins for LTC or BTC right now. But what about BAT to FCK ? RPC for COL ? Or any else.

So the eToken team is currently developing this marketplace. We should release it in the next days or weeks, after some private beta-tests, with peoples from the public.

eToken-Cryptomarket (let's say eTOK-C) will not work like most exchanges.
Only 4 altcoins will be listed: making 6 pairs. So you can exchange coin1 for coin2, 3 and 4. Ect...
Every weeks or so, we rotate, and list other altcoins.

Each time the market close to rotate, offers are cancelled and your altcoins send on your addresses. Else, you can withdraw (/deposit) any-time.

On the 4 altcoins, one will always be eToken. One will be voted by peoples, the team will decide the lasts.

The conditions te be listed on eTOK-C are:
 - the coin have to be a small one. We don't want exchange smalls versus bigs as the usual.
 - the coin wasn't already in the last list (except for eTOK).
 - the coin have to be at least 1 week old (understand: no pre-listing).
 - we won't try to get the devs approval to add the coin. But in the case they ask, we won't list it.
 - we are neutral and expect to have visitors from all the world. So we won't accept coins about political things, religious, ect...

How the trade system will work ?
Trades work by stacks. You can buy/sell the stack you want.
Each offer live 24h, after this delay the offer is cancelled and back to your account.

What about fees ?
Trades will have no fees,
deposits will have no fees,
we will apply a 1% fee on withdraw, except for eTOK, at 0%.

A small picture for the eyes. It's an example picture (the coins here will not be listed it's just to show), but the main design is here:

He posted this. You see, he did list something that tells me he was in a hurry. He said he wont be available for this week. This clears it guys. We have to wait for the dev.

NEOSCOIN
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:44:27 AM

Hi,

I'll able to start replying my messages on Monday. If someone ask me, please lead him/her to my Private Messages box and explain I'm not available.

Thanks !

I want the altcoin community aware of this. I'll share to externals when we will about to release.

Because the eToken community is very active we reached a good state of integration.
eToken isn't born to be only a coin. The team is working step-by-step on services considering altcoins.

The first service we are going to try, will be a market place. It's very experimental right now, some setup you'll read may change.

The community is missing a market for altcoin to altcoin. It's easy to buy altcoins for LTC or BTC right now. But what about BAT to FCK ? RPC for COL ? Or any else.

So the eToken team is currently developing this marketplace. We should release it in the next days or weeks, after some private beta-tests, with peoples from the public.

Only 4 altcoins will be listed: making 6 pairs. So you can exchange coin1 for coin2, 3 and 4. Ect...

Each time the market close to rotate, offers are cancelled and your altcoins send on your addresses. Else, you can withdraw (/deposit) any-time.

On the 4 altcoins, one will always be eToken. One will be voted by peoples, the team will decide the lasts.

- the coin have to be a small one. We don't want exchange smalls versus bigs as the usual.
 - we won't try to get the devs approval to add the coin. But in the case they ask, we won't list it.
 - we are neutral and expect to have visitors from all the world. So we won't accept coins about political things, religious, ect...

Each offer live 24h, after this delay the offer is cancelled and back to your account.

What about fees ?

A small picture for the eyes. It's an example picture (the coins here will not be listed it's just to show), but the main design is here:

He posted this. You see, he did list something that tells me he was in a hurry. He said he wont be available for this week. This clears it guys. We have to wait for the dev.

and everyone seemed to ignore this message? I hope you did not do it on purpose to takeover the coin

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:44:59 AM

Hi,

Thanks !

What about fees ?

Well on monday he was back. Saw the coin was in trouble because of the difficulty. Made fork that day. Went back on tuesday and saw it went bad. No awnser since. Altough being online serveral times that day. I can not find a good explanation in what he said last week for what is happening now.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: