Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:05:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now?  (Read 4615 times)
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

I invest in Altcoins, but I think you will earn more in short-term sub-sales. Because of the bitcoin, all the other altcoins are almost at war. They are both influenced by their fall and rise. Buying and waiting can generate long-term gains, but it can create stress in the short-term.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

all altcoin have a risk to invest. If looking for the right altcoin in the sense that doesn`t have the risk certainly doesn`t exist. Potentially altcoin indeed a lot. But behind it certainly, also investment risks remain. Just select ETH, NEO, EOS in the 10 best coins to invest. No doubt, the result will be promising.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

Depends on what you buy, but if you want to start from famous altcoin, almost all have a relatively low price.
Maybe if you start buying right now, you will not regret by the end of this year.
Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

If you want to invest in a safe altcoin for the long term then you should go to ethereum, because ethereum has a stable price compared to other altcoins. And if you want to buy it, you should buy ethereum at a lower price when the market is red , then it is a good time to buy and invest.
maslovp

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

Yes, you can invest in alt coin now as the market is expected to grow very fast. For long term go with ETH and for short term you can choose coins like TRON.
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

Yes, okay, please if you want to invest in altcoin at the moment. There was no word late for investment. because everything in the world of crypto will always vary, it's always up and down. Then every time I think it is still the right time to invest.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

You should do analyze before enter the market and I believe most people will say that. Choose the right coin is depend your analyze and never depend other opinion. I'll not suggested any coins to invest/ trade but I need you to analyze. Use your knowledge and tools to create final opinion this is the right one. Do that and never forget set your stop loss for safety. Good luck to you.

jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:17:08 AM

The investment objective is very simple, selling assets at a higher price. But to sell the asset at a higher price, you have to buy it first. So maybe you should buy immediately, and your job is to wait for them to grow in the future.
deklitt

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

in my opinion, it would be better to choose altcoin which has blockchain and platform provider because at least altcoin is quite progressive and has excellent potential in crypto market.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

It is a wise choice to pick an altcoin where to put your savings. However, you must choose a strong coin and you should not go all in. Remember that you should invest only the amount you can afford to lose. If presume that you want a long term investment. There is a variety of good coin to choose from. There is ETH, LTC, DOGE, XMR, NEO which all are good coin to invest in. ETH is my personal coin of choice here. It fuels many tokens out there so we can easily say that ETH is much stronger than the others.
bellmen08

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

Nice decision to invest in altcoin. If you want to make some low risk investment, I will suggest you to go with ETH. It is risk free in current market condition,
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

In my opinion, you need to study the market carefully and rely on knowledge and experience to thoroughly analyze the market before deciding to invest in Altcoin.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

The exchange rate again fell after rising yesterday. This is an excellent time to invest in cryptos. If you want to invest in altcoins you should choose altcoins in the top 5 CMC market such as ETH, Ripple, BCH, EOS; these are the potential cryptos expected to bump into Q4 in 2018. So you should invest on hold for at least 3 months.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:41:10 PM

If you want to invest in a safe altcoin for the long term then you should go to ethereum, because ethereum has a stable price compared to other altcoins. And if you want to buy it, you should buy ethereum at a lower price when the market is red , then it is a good time to buy and invest.
Yeah ethereum can give you good profits by doing long term investment as this has solid product. Their smart contract has been popular with those company who wants to join the crypto by riding their platform. Although the price is quite higher as compared to other altcoins but if you can afford why not try it.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Look at the market cap if you want to get a better view of every token that you want to hold. It is difficult to choose a certain coins without having a certain knowledge to either one of them. That's why you have to study carefully for every coins that you want to invest because this is your only way of getting a good profit without risking your money too much in a speculative pricing.

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

I think that now is good time to invest in altcoins. The market is about to move forward and we will see good grow in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

Yes, you can invest in altcoin, especially right now, when the price is low. Cryptocurrency is a potential market, and in the future I am sure that this market will grow very strongly, so long-term investment in altcoin promises to bring us a lot of profit. I recommend that you choose and buy these valuable and potential altcoins, preferably in the top 30 coinmarketcap. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy are Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, Iota, NEO and Monero. My favorite is NEO and Monero. I believe that in the next few years these two altcoins will have higher value because it has a lot of potential.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

It is indeed a good time to invest on altcoins because the majority of the market is still down and having the tendency to recover would result into huge profit.The profit from investing to altcoin depends on the altcoin itself. If that altcoin's market value do not move a lot, investing would be a waste of time. Choose those that are in big names already because those are having higher chances to recover.

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

so far altcoin is still stable maybe this is the right time for investment because at the end of the year will likely go up.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

If you intend to invest in altcoins, you should invest in the following altcoins: ETH, BCH, EOS, XRP, ADA, these are the altcoins I see as potential because it belongs to the top 10 of the top altcoins at present. So you should consider investing in the altcoins I listed above, it is very suitable for short-term investment.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████