Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now?  (Read 4612 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
Having such plans,  it is better to check all top 20 existing alts in cmc and study it's trend. But don't take them all,  it is best to have only 3-5 coins as a start and then gradually add one more if you think that you can manage them all. 
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
I think eth is a good choice for you. It will be high in the near future and the proce will be high too.

novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

I think yes you can invest in altcoin now because now the market is still up and down and that way you can invest in the long term and wait altcoin prices back stable because at this time altcoin price in the recovery period
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:42:18 AM

I prefer to invest altcoin especially at ethereum. Ethereum for me is the best of all altcoins and i consider it at the best investment of all altcoins that i invested. I put a bigger share at ethereum because for me ethereum is the most dependable of all altcoins because it has the best technology and sorrounded by brilliant people that develops well the ETH.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

I also argued, better invest in the altcoin first, and wait until the right time to sell it. that need to be accentuated don't panic easily, hasty and should wait. to get the maximum results. 
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:52:33 AM

invest in altcoyins is always very risky! It is necessary to be 100% sure of this token and the project that it will not close!
Bitcoin continues to strengthen and develop as it increases. it is capable of threatening the Altcoin state. so with this is needed for the current investment. to help improve and to reach prices and save the position of the shifted coins with strong Bitcoin. so it would be helpful if you have to invest at this time.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:56:12 AM

Its very hard if you not sure . I suggest you to learn first about cryptocurrency and i think Ethereum will really good for you cause its really stable but i dont think you could gain a lot profit from it. You need big capital to invest on ethereum for good return.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

Its very hard if you not sure . I suggest you to learn first about cryptocurrency and i think Ethereum will really good for you cause its really stable but i dont think you could gain a lot profit from it. You need big capital to invest on ethereum for good return.
yes but dont take anyone's's advice about what will happen with the currency. do your homework, learn about altcoin and come to a conclusion. personally i believe we are just starting, but that's my own opinion and you shouldn't' consider that as investment advice as well. by investing make sure you search it well and knowing all about altcoin for you to understand and no regret in all your investments.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:22:17 AM

Currently the price is not yet stable. so now is still a good time to buy. If you want to invest in altcoin, you should do research in advance of the coins. But if you can advise, you should invest ethereum, because the price is good than other altcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

Currently the price is not yet stable. so now is still a good time to buy. If you want to invest in altcoin, you should do research in advance of the coins. But if you can advise, you should invest ethereum, because the price is good than other altcoin.
Good data analysis will greatly help us to get a satisfactory result in investing in Altcoin. Indeed that the current condition of Altcoin does not have price stability, so we can take advantage of these conditions to achieve profit margins, the benefits are indeed uncertain. So we have to keep trying to do the analysis and it will help us get a satisfactory result. Investing in Altcoin is a pretty risky thing and we should be prepared to accept any risks that might happen.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

Personally, I think, most of the coins are decreasing in price, maybe this is the best time to buy it. You can also choose from some existing altcoin for investment. However, it would be nice if you first learned about altcoin. Looking for news about coins. That way you will be at, whether you match the investment in altcoin or not.

Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

I think investing in Altcoin is a great idea, now a lot of Altcoins that has potential in the future and is suitable for investment, I suggest to invest in Ethereum for a bigger profit.
bajans741

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

It is the best time , Bitcoin was once alt coin . Best time to buy any alt coin is now as each day awareness is spreading and people are getting more familiar with the concept of blockchain and crypto , so sooner you enter , better it is
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

invest in altcoyins is always very risky! It is necessary to be 100% sure of this token and the project that it will not close!
I'm sure it's time to invest in Altcoin right now. because Altcoin currently needs changes to improve their quality and price in order to be able to compete closely with Bitcoin. in addition to the ever-increasing development of Bitcoin, Altcoin desperately needs a definite change to further increase its price by investing.
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

Of course, you should invest in altcoin now or you will regret it when your friends enjoy the benefits of altcoin.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

I prescribe you not to put resources into Altcoin at the present time. Since the advantage you win is low and no advantage. The performance of the altcoin won't meet your energy charge and your enthusiasm for a concise time allotment. So I endorse examining Bitcoin, its performance is high and the advantage earned is more than contributing altcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer of the market and it is the insightful choice to put resources into bitcoin.
pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399904
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

in my opinion, there was no word late. and if it had a capital investment on altcoin soon. don't forget to really understand about altcoin you choose. Not to wrong altcoin, because the numbers are currently very much. even reach thousands of altcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

You need to pick your own projects to invest in based on your risk/reward levels and do as much research as you can to verify the project. If you are picking already established coins then look to the previous price chart as indicators of where they my reach again. Lastly buy over several trades or days to average out any price swings for your entry point.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

investing in crypto has great advantages, but the risk is also great. you should be sure which coin you will choose because if it is wrong you will likely regret it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: