Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now?  (Read 4614 times)
quynhle10t

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Subcoins is the area where digital currencies are able to make the most money in short time in the stock market. The volume reduction on the market has reduced the prices very much and is the right time to invest now.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

Invest now the to take advantage of market low prices. There are many altcoin that are selling below their market value as a result of bearish sentiment in the cryptocurrency market. Avail yourself of these opportunity and get good entry price.

04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

Trade.io is a buy opportunity in this bear market!
Crypto world is one the highest risk in terms of investment assets. But also, because it is an industry in its infancy, there are some gems that if chosen correctly can lead to awesome returns. If you believe that the current crypto market will flourish in the mid to long term, I believe this bear market is actually a good opportunity to buy big in devalued projects. One in special is trade.io that I believe is here to stay. It is an ecossistem built around the exchange but it much more than that. It is modelled after investment banks, with an origination arm, its Trade.io ICO advisory business, a seed fund that will invest in the most promising ICOs and an exchange that will do the secundary market in a platform built to strctly abide the regulatory bodies around the world, very few have done that so far. And most promising yet, is its proposition to share 50% of its total profit back to the community. Trade.io is certainly one of the projects that is undervalued right now and has a lot of potencial to be an industry leader soon. Its exchange is about to be launched and trade.io is sponsoring the first Bloomberg crypto conference this coming Friday, 29. Tiis when trade.io will publicly announced the official date of its exchange launch! So, it may be a windown of opportunity to buy TIOs trade.io tokens before it raises significantly.  Smiley
I would not say so! if he chooses a coin from the top 10 at the coinmarket, then this will be only a plus for him. Of course, now is not the exact time for coins in the ICO, because the market fell and miracles should not wait!
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

I suggest you choose between the top 20 encryption options. As things stand, the top 20 tokens are safe. The risks are relatively small. If you choose another token, you are likely to lose it
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:52:55 AM

I think that investing in Ethereum is now a very good choice. Ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency on the market. Now that it invests in it, it waits for the market to recover, and it will bring you tremendous benefits.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

All the ones that you believe will be the best long term platform coins/tokens. Some privacy tokens are not bad also. The "big ones" are kind of an obvious thing  to own during a dip. I also believe in exchange tokens as well. If you are looking for something a little more ground floor entry level on their presale, this company is aiming to create the first crypto arbitrage exchange that also insures your personal crypto holdings which has never been done before!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0;all

What do you think about this project? Do you see the opportunity that exists with the "Kim Che" premium? Imagine the possibility of making a profit form the differences in price in crypto on different regionalized exchanges around the world directly from the safety and peace of mind of keeping your own private keys on your own wallet and even insuring your crypto holdings that you may choose to? What a different experience, this would eventually be something that would be useful to introduce people into crypto and protect and educate them to have a successful experience in crypto. 

*This is not financial advice just my opinion

akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:00:29 AM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

invest in altcoyins is always very risky! It is necessary to be 100% sure of this token and the project that it will not close!
with an investment indeed very capable of being a pretty good support to the coin. so it will be very potential to have Altcoin investments to support its logging to much more increase and will be able to make it a reliable coin.

morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:02:50 AM

Now investing in altcoin is a very good choice because the market is still at the bottom and their prices are very cheap. Buy it now and hold it. In the future it will bring you huge benefits.
herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

Yes, you should now invest in altcoin but choose altcoin which has a low price at this stage and have a possibility to rise in the future. Do some research before investing and be wise.
Xenon05

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

yes, invest now some altcoins with a low value now have a great future to increase the price, who knows you will pump it up. but be careful which altcoin you will invest into. just do a fine research before you invest your money.
Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

Yes, but before you invest, do a good research, choose an altcoin that has a low price but has a good perspective.
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
I think if you want to invest, you can do it now. the price is low and it will not be long before it is pumped again. maybe you can see ethereum, EOS and NEO.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

You should invest in altcoins prices are down so you are getting them for a good low price. Buying altcoins that you want now is a good idea.  Just make sure that the altcoins that you are putting your money into are good and do adequate research before deciding on any altcoin to buy.
Andrasreti

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

Yes of course you can invest now in Altcoins ether from the market or from ico's. The price of all Altcoins are down very much now. I'm also invest two. Cos, opportunity comes but once. Invest now before its too late.
sykhang079

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

The price is quite low right now. It is a good idea to invest your money in altcoins. However, knowledge is very important in this situation because there are about 500 hundred coins on the market. You need to be wise so that your choice will not take away your money.
Custar

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

It seems to me that all summer will not be strong growth, so you still have plenty of time. It's not clear whether the fall has ended or not.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

You should invest in altcoin because there are a lot of altcoins that really cheap and could gives a huge return. try to find the good and promising alt coins that would give a great return.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

Right now I am looking several undervalue token and coin. Some token after ICO ended, the price below ICO price and i think its good oppotunity for me to collecting that token. Hopely when market increasing again, that token will recover to ICO price

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

if you are trying to invest into a good project to invest with you can try to check all up coming suggestions in this thread, all might suggest the good project but still the decision is in your hand so you will not regret nor blame someone if it is not exceed your expectations. but still i want to suggest to invest in a good privacy coin, i do suggest and guarantee to gain more profit at the btc recovered. That coins are deeponion and privcy coin, you can try to check their website links to see it for yourself how good this project are.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

Yes but choose the good one because they are so many shitcoin out there without proper use case, check their team if active and their records..

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: