Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now?  (Read 4614 times)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

Yes, you can invest and currently is a very precise time. You can see that the condition of the market is falling. And you could invest in some Altcoin like ETH, NEO, Stellar and LTC. The coins I think is good and has potential in the market.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:09:05 AM

Most of altcoins are good for investment somehow there are some altcoins are not good but i would suggest try to pick up the top 10 of altcoins in coin marketcap there should be some altcoins there are most profitable for your investment.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:21:37 AM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
If you want to invest your money in altcoins you should diverse it , do not invest your money in one altcoin only. In this current situation the best to invest is the etherium , because the price now is below $300 . Etherium is the best to choose to invest with its long term gaining of profits just like the bitcoin and have the biggest potential to earn more money when its value goes high.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:25:52 AM

Taking a critical look at the market now, it is very obvious that the time to invest in promising altcoins is now due to the fall in prices of almost all the first 100 coins on the market. Take advantage of the weak hands that sell their valuable coins at cheap prices.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

Taking a critical look at the market now, it is very obvious that the time to invest in promising altcoins is now due to the fall in prices of almost all the first 100 coins on the market. Take advantage of the weak hands that sell their valuable coins at cheap prices.

But preferably before you buy Altcoin is better that you choose Altcoin that has the potential to be better in the future instead of buying Altcoin which will have an increasingly destroyed price.
rujuklagi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:18:34 AM

if the altcoin you mean is Ethereum then I support you to immediately make an investment, because there is no altcoin as good as Ethereum.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

Now is the right time to engage with altcoin trading. As far as I know it could so profitable for us if we buy low this time. As the speculation coming from the expert they are saying that cryptocurrency will recover soon. 

bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:53 AM

I think for now don't start investing, because the market is weak then we don't know what will happen next because now the situation is unpredictable. it's better to wait for the market to calm down, after that you can make an investment.
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:31:50 AM

Yes, I think you should invest in altcoin for now. The market price is unstable and maybe it falls down deeply. You should buy some altcoins then when altcoins pump up it become profitable.
frankbeard

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

I would say now is the right time to jump in.  The prices are down around 90% from all time high.  Not sure how much more can be squeezed out.  I'm buying alts every few days so I can get an average cost for this low period. 
Zakie

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

You should to choose the good altcoins for investing. Need to care 3 things: first should be a coin with PRODUCT. Nothing is more solid than a coin which has a product that drives the demand as it develops. Second is you should consider the token metrics. And the last is the community of that coin. Good luck!
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

with the opening of opportunities to see so an investment at this time, so we encourage you to take advantage of this moment now for investment. Because the market is also still shows the price low enough for all altcoin.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

this is the right time to invest in the bear market,Market is critically low and Intellectual investors always buy in the bear market, If you have market little bit knowledge than go ahead buy and hold, right time time invest.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

At present, the cryptocurrency market is falling. All cryptocurrencies are very cheap. It is a very good time to invest in altcoin. If you have enough funds, then you can invest heavily in altcoin. I suggest you invest in Ethereum.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:42:01 AM

Invest as long you can this crypto crisis that all crypto is down and a good entry to buy is can give you a big profit if bitcoin start the bullish run.
Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

Now is a very difficult situation in the market and therefore you need to be sure of the percentage in the chosen alcoin. It is very difficult. Here, without luck, you can not do.
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

Yes, the price is falling down now, so I think it's the right time to invest in altcoin ,then you hodl it till future or when the price pump up
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

I suggest not, because now the market is in turmoil and makes you lose a lot of your money if you invest in altcoin now, so I suggest you to trading compared to investment.

Suwirump

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

In the event that I figure the best thing for the present we ought to contribute on altcoin for the present in light of the fact that the market cost is dumping, ethereum coins are the best speculation right now, however we should be set up with the danger of falling costs, Because contributing does not generally create benefits, we should be true if what we contribute does not create. On the off chance that I have a ton of cash, possibly I will pick the best Altcoin in my perspective of Ethereum.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

You should to choose the good altcoins for investing. Need to care 3 things: first should be a coin with PRODUCT. Nothing is more solid than a coin which has a product that drives the demand as it develops. Second is you should consider the token metrics. And the last is the community of that coin. Good luck!

You are right. However, I am curious: which of the altcoins have you chosen? As for me, these are the tokens that seem to be the best ones, the alts with a good potential - Lisk, Credits, Ontology, Cardano, ICON, NEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: