Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now?  (Read 4615 times)
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

Now the market has fallen dramatically, and now is a good time for investments. I'm waiting. the growth of the ethereum from 220 dollars to 500-700 before the end of the year

Yeah time to invest for ETH right now and hope we got some gain before the end of 2018, but more people expect that crypto currency in general will recover in 1st quarter of 2019. Whatever will happen just be patience to hold your coin until we got profit.

bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

This is the perfect time to invest in any potential altcoin of your choice but i suggest you go in for NEO or Ethereum and don't listen to all the rumours about the death of Ethereum because Ethereum will not die.

Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

Crypto market id still at a downtrend until now and it is still the right time to buy potential coins and hold until market recover. just choose the right coin to invest in the market and of course don't forget to invest in bitcoin if you can afford. I believe market will sky rocket very soon.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

Crypto markets goes to huge down, it's time to investing time. If any one want to get smart profit so now must be need invest in altcoin.Altcoin already start to pump and market will be recover soon.  

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

10-15 marketcap top coins are plummeting, choose one or several of them which might make you comfortable in carrying out investments. But I have some coins that need to be referenced, including Protean, Trident, Regalcoin, FUTURAX, SuperCoin, PiplCoin, Bastonet, BaaSid, BiblePay and Vitae. I hope hopefully you like it.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

invest in altcoyins is always very risky! It is necessary to be 100% sure of this token and the project that it will not close!

Well, all altcoins in crypto world are too risky if we try to buy any of them. Especially in time now the market is almost totally down, though there  are some altcoins are not totally crash down may be because they are just pumped its value to attract some of the traders to buy their coins. But, honestly speaking it is a good starts to buy or take the chance while the market is down, like Ethereum, Omisego, Etc, Utk, Dent, Binance and more,  then hold.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Well, The answer is obvious: of course yes! As Baron Rothschild says "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." In other words when markets panic and everyone is selling you should buy.
But your balls must be made of granite.  Grin
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

Investing in ico's today is very profitable due to the market prices that are currently dropping so we can expect higher prices in the future before the year ends.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:44:20 AM

it depends on you, but for me this is the best time to buy and hodl a token for sure it will rise many icos and projects are really awesome in crypto but you should pick that you really trusted

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

Yes you should invest on ethereum right now if you want to join this industry, the market prices are currently dropping and you will be earning a huge amount of profit if you are going to invest today.
Digdozrr

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:06:03 AM

Yes, choose the best altcoins for your best results. Altcoin is now a bounty game. Altcoins has more variety, and the price is also very affordable. The prices of altcoin are cheap, not as expensive as bitcoin, so it can be an alternative for us to start or add our investment assets. In addition to the affordable price, some of the altcoins also have a pretty good development and good prospects in the future to generate many benefits.
Anastasyia

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:07:31 AM

it depends on you, but for me this is the best time to buy and hodl a token for sure it will rise many icos and projects are really awesome in crypto but you should pick that you really trusted
in my opinion it's also the right time to buy coins because now the price is still cheap and the market often fluctuates, now prices are rising even though only a few percent. if you buy altcoin choose a very good and profitable potential for the future, because not all altcoins have good potential, you have to be good at choosing.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

in my opinion it's also the right time to buy coins because now the price is still cheap and the market often fluctuates, now prices are rising even though only a few percent. if you buy altcoin choose a very good and profitable potential for the future, because not all altcoins have good potential, you have to be good at choosing.

With the potential crypto in next few years, i am believe its time for buying altcoin in market. Most altcoin drop the price more than 80% from highest  and some coin and token below ICO price. When market recovery again, i am believe most coin price will be rising and market cap reach trillion dollar
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:40:22 AM

I think the altcoin is worth investing. Moreover, the rise of the altcoin currency will be very high, we will get a lot, but the decline of the altcoin currency will be very large, so investing in the altcoin will face great risks.
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:45:20 AM

I think investing in Ethereum will be a very good choice now. You can see that Ethereum has fallen a lot. At present, its price is very low. I think this is a good time to invest in it. I believe it will be very big in the future. The upside.
Peoplealliance

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:56:48 AM

I will say yes but not all accounted worth putting investment because some doesn't have a good project and also dedicated team and such coin can't go far. Consider the usefulness and the commitment of the team behind any coin before investing in it. After you have consider all those points, you can invest because the prices are low now
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

for me, this altcoin is an investment that is very interesting and profitable. arguably even more quickly than on generating investment in the bitcoin or ICO. then I suggest you also invest in altcoin.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:07:34 AM

At September 2018, I think it is still worth buying into the alt coin scene while the prices are as still low as the original date of this thread. I urge you to go and invest a lot on alt coins this time around because usually, the market recovers on the last quarter of the year. So ready up ypur cash and buy some tokens.

triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

Such decisions must be made personally by starting from your observations, analiza, considerations.
Personally, I'm trying to invest as much as possible in the ripple, ziliko, NEO.
These coins have good projects and strong working teams.
But you can make decisions only by yourself.
I highly recommend for investment against Altcoin. because investment will be very capable to generate even more progress and more profits.
so the investments become profitable and a good idea.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

Almost 90% of the altcoins value in the market are in stage of downfall in terms of its price value. But still this is a good chance to anyone to buy altcoins. Actually, it is very timely to do it and  buy any of it. And one of the coins which I suggest you to buy is Pundx because even your not doing any trade for this coins as long as you have this coins, every month your coins balance for the pundx in the exchange will staking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: