Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST CRYPTO POKER | NEW CORONAVIRUS RELIEF PACKAGE: 3X CASH BONUS + LESS RAKE  (Read 27952 times)
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

It's too bad too because I would be able to build a roll without ever depositing. Lots of people would be able too as the freerolls are not hard and apparently the cash games are full of the worst players ever. I really wish it wasn't rigged. I would be making youtube videos about CPC.

There is also a non-zero chance that the ppl running it don't know it is rigged. I never pointed a finger at anyone.

Still, rigged is rigged.

It says a lot that they think it is a bad thing that someone has "never deposited".
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chazley

Activity: 395
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

With all this volume, why can't I find any mention of CPC on twoplustwo?

Oh, wait, I know ... because it's fake volume. It's all bots.

Much like the previous poster my acct has been locked and I was banned on telegram.

Too bad. Throw another busted scam on the scrap heap.

I can confirm this site is almost 100% bots at 40mbtc and lower. I even reported this to the site rep and he basically didn't care.

There was a mistake the bots were making that I was exploiting so that I knew 100% which players were bots. Basically, the bots would only limp or raise from the SB if folded to them, and if you were in BB and they limped and made it 4x, the bots folded literally 100% of the time. It's a big leak. The day after I reported it (after playing there for a couple weeks) they all stopped limping in that spot completely.

Site under different management/representation would be a huge success but eventually it will collapse. It's a real shame because the VIP program and the software is top notch.
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:35:48 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 11:58:54 PM by CryptoNinja11

Of course. If the volume was real there would be at least ONE thread on twoplustwo. I dare you guys, go start a thread on twoplustwo and prove you are legit. Let's see all these supposed members of the poker community that can "vouch" for you.

I think also, and it is hard to be sure, they can switch accounts back and forth from just a shill with a real person behind it, and a bot.
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

It's English humor hour, as attempted by an American, I guess. Steemit post:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@cryptoninja1/rigged-a-poker-player-explains-regular-things-that-are-rigged-and-blockchain-solutions

When I say "bot-infested, rigged" poker game, I mean CPC.
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

Activity: 203

Next generation Bitcoin & Ethereum Poker Platform

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

Let's explore the math a little further. Obviously if the villain knows I have KK and the river will be an Ace, he is calling. I was betting and raising before the flop and on the flop before I shoved the turn, signifying a strong hand. Sure, I could be bluffing with a hand like AQ, but it's the same odds, 6%. So what is A9 ahead of?

Drawing dead against:
AA, TT, 88, 44, 22 and AT

6% against:
AK, AQ, AJ, A8, A4, A2, KK, QQ, JJ, KT, QT, TJ, 89s, 9Ts,

12% against:
33, 55, 66, 77 and weird hands like 34s, 78s etc.

That's my whole range. A9 is 70% against specific hands like:

35, 67 and rando garbage like 37 and 36.

In other words, it's about the dumbest call of all time, which is why almost nobody ever calls in that spot.

Also, this is not the first shady hand I have had in the cash games, just the most blatantly obvious one where the call only makes sense in a rigged game.

Yet you don't comment on the most obvious thing of all - its a Freeroll. Across every site on the planet people shove in the dumbest spots because its a free to play game. They simply don't care and are having fun. You must really be a special case if you think rigging a $6 prizepool Freeroll is real. Why don't you try and play against our high stakes regs and see how 'rigged' it is?

What another thing you are not telling the public is you tried to become an ambassador/affiliate. When you failed to bring in at least 1 player - you decided to just play Freerolls. When you failed to win in those you got upset and started spamming. What a sad story to be honest.

Show me another crypto site which has this action? All these players got massive withdrawals same day: https://medium.com/@CryptoPokerClub/top-9-biggest-pots-of-september-2018-crypto-poker-club-2de84caf5fa

Its funny how the player who never done anything on the platform other than play a Freeroll has the loudest mouth.

Ultimately at the end of the day we won't be going anywhere and over time we will grow. With more growth comes more haters and spammers. That's perfectly fine, we will keep doing what we do best  Wink

https://cryptopokergroup.com
Next Generation Blockchain Powered Poker Platform
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

"Yet you don't comment on the most obvious thing of all - its a Freeroll. Across every site on the planet people shove in the dumbest spots because its a free to play game."

I stopped right here. The hand I described was not in a freeroll, it was in a cash game. I've said this twice now. Try and keep up.
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

Ok, now I have read more.

Shall I post my emails in full regarding the affiliate situation?

It's the exact same kind of hate ... like I said earlier "didn't even deposit" ... the exact same kind of attitude that you should be able to rip me off and I SOMEHOW, after YOUR OFFER of a freeroll am just a shady guy, trying to screw you over for just a dollar or two.

Yeah, seen this before. Thanks.

I hosted your link for like 3 days before I decided it wasn't worth it. I don't want anything to do with your scammy bullshit.
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

Frankly. Excuse my French.
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

Ok, now I have read more.

Shall I post my emails in full regarding the affiliate situation?

It's the exact same kind of hate ... like I said earlier "didn't even deposit" ... the exact same kind of attitude that you should be able to rip me off and I SOMEHOW, after YOUR OFFER of a freeroll am just a shady guy, trying to screw you over for just a dollar or two.

Yeah, seen this before. Thanks.

I hosted your link for like 3 days before I decided it wasn't worth it. I don't want anything to do with your scammy bullshit.

In other words you failed as an affiliate and you failed in Freerolls. Now claiming its all rigged. Good job  Grin

CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

No, not at all. In case you hadn't noticed, crypto and bitcoin interest is at an all time low. I did get an affiliate link from you, but like I said, after 3 days, not one click and your emails were sort of threatening about how I must sign up one person in 30 days or my link expires, etc.

Who are you, Donald Trump with the "failed" stuff? Come on. Get real with us, will ya?

Admit that the volume is fake. It's all bots. Eveyone knows it. Shows some balls and admit it.
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

Just try, for one second, to not be a scummy douschebag, trying to scam people.

Where's your twoplustwo thread? Wh are you on twoplistwo?

Bro ... it's over. Erreybody knows ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uO4A6xx65WU

Ya know I'm him. Errrybody knows I'm him.
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

Look, show that your word is true, you said players would "vouch" for you.

Ok ... Man up.

Let's see some vouching.
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

And I don't mean one or two rando guys posting ...I want proof you have the volume you claim to have, but I assume you can't provide that.

Because it's bullshit.
CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

There is another option. Admit that it is a scam. Be a man and admit it.

It's actually very interesting, I am curious how you have it rigged.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

lol, nice spam you made here. I'm not surprised you were baned from telegram as it's pretty annoying.
Be man as well. Stop crying, admit you lost couple bucks earned from freerolls and move along.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

Much like the previous poster my acct has been locked and I was banned on telegram.

I can confirm this site is almost 100% bots at 40mbtc and lower. I even reported this to the site rep and he basically didn't care.

There was a mistake the bots were making that I was exploiting so that I knew 100% which players were bots. Basically, the bots would only limp or raise from the SB if folded to them, and if you were in BB and they limped and made it 4x, the bots folded literally 100% of the time. It's a big leak. The day after I reported it (after playing there for a couple weeks) they all stopped limping in that spot completely.

Site under different management/representation would be a huge success but eventually it will collapse. It's a real shame because the VIP program and the software is top notch.
If the bots changed their playing strategy after reported, then they are house bots!

You should be always skeptical if a new poker room have such a huge traffic right from the start.

Just added them to the Warnings list!
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

If the bots changed their playing strategy after reported, then they are house bots!

You should be always skeptical if a new poker room have such a huge traffic right from the start.

Just added them to the Warnings list!

Bottom line and the last response we will make on this matter.

No one has ever been scammed, cheated, held or prevented any withdrawals or anything of the matter. We operate a clean service for anyone to utilise new technology and use crypto to play poker anonymously. That's a fact.

chazley - You received your withdrawals on time without any questions asked. You then came back and even got a nice bonus. You played for a while with some of our regs again without any issues and by the sounds of it enjoyed the software. Whats with all this hate? We discussed your bot allegations and we already told you its not bots but a handful of hired players to boost and spark games. We are actually using far less than before and these are real players. If you win, you win. Whats the difference? Why would we run bot programmes to just lose money? If they really are bots then you can steamroll them all day.

game-protect - Before you start making allegations I suggest you try the service first with a random account. It does not look good on you to start posting about other services without ever having trying it in the first place. It hurts your credibility.

CryptoNinja11 - You are just a spammer. End of the story there.

Bitfort - Thank you!

Honestly people find ways to hate in just about any avenue. If we started reading reviews about any platform, there will be complaints about anything. If we started believing everything we read then we should not use any platform ever since they are all bad.

Last word on this topic. I suggest if anyone wants a good poker experience, sign up, deposit with whatever you want and try it for yourself. Unless its a lying fake spam account - you wont be able to find a single human on the planet who has been scammed by us and you never will.

game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 12:53:15 AM by game-protect

We discussed your bot allegations and we already told you its not bots but a handful of hired players to boost and spark games.
Where did you advertise to hire these players?

Curious that all these players have the same playing style!

How much is your marketing budget and where did you advertise your poker room?

Not any of the recently started crypto poker site startups here on bitcointalk were successful within the past two years, highly indicates that your "fastest growing" crypto poker room uses house bots!

Even the BetKing poker room with high leaderboard prizes failed after one month and cost only money!
alk0holix

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Bottom line and the last response we will make on this matter.

No one has ever been scammed, cheated, held or prevented any withdrawals or anything of the matter. We operate a clean service for anyone to utilise new technology and use crypto to play poker anonymously. That's a fact.

Last word on this topic. I suggest if anyone wants a good poker experience, sign up, deposit with whatever you want and try it for yourself. Unless its a lying fake spam account - you wont be able to find a single human on the planet who has been scammed by us and you never will.

Hahaha good joke guys.

I deposited on your site and never got the bonus.

Where is the explanation why my account (Habibi) got blocked after trying to withdraw?
I never spammed your twitter nor telegram.

Did you get scared that I'll win more money of your house players or what?

You guys are the worst really, scamming people for 300 bucks.

Karma will get you.

/Edit: One more thing. How come that your telegram group got only 215 members? Compare that to telegram groups of legit projects...
CryptoPokerClub (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

Latest RakeRace Update! 8 Days remain! Good luck to all  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: