Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if your dreams can become a reality with crypto?  (Read 565 times)
Whitee

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

I think jacaf01 wrote it right. Don't take it so personally, just unfortunately the reality is. And if we talk about the dream, then I join the opinion of N-gen. A person who will always be with me under any circumstances - it's really a dream. Such people are usually a little, and everything else can be achieved by work.

I think my colleague maybe found some hate in N-gen’s comments, because he puts his soul in dream cloud project, and he believes that everybody will find only a good side of that. If someone doubt in that, it hurts him deeply. But regarding previous comments, we definitely know what people want, that's why we are making the project. People always want, that someone help him to realise their dreams. I hope we won't turn anybody dreams to nightmare. Because unfortunately, realization of dreams cannot guarantee happiness.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

My dreams are set far to high so it is unlikely that I will ever get there with crypto, I am more on the idea of enjoying the ride and making some money in the way.
Dear inillo,
If you join crypto market, you already hope and believe that crypto will help you to realize all of your dreams. Try to believe in our project, and I think in future we will help you to make your dreams come true.
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

so many people that I have talked about their dreams, they don`t dream about something which can be bought with money, they always do focus on more spiritual things rather than material.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

Grateful for what has been obtained from crypto, The difference between a successful person and an ordinary person is from his movement. Successful people, always moving toward their dreams. As for ordinary people, always hoping that dream will move towards it. If you are ready with some steps above, then time you tighten the seat belt to spur your vehicle in realizing the dream. Do not forget, when spur the vehicle You also have to love the time limit yes. The goal is to spur you in trying to pursue a dream. Okay? Do not forget to set a deadline to make your dreams come true ...
Remember! Save Cryptocurrency already in Market Cap

And the result if we understand more deeply then cryptocurrency is not inferior to

· MLM Business Products,
· BO PONZI and PYRAMID scheme,
· HYIP DLL .....

And hopefully our dreams come true ... Amen ..
Dear G14tz87,
We do not forget to set a deadline. In our website you can find a roadmap. Soon also white paper will be released, where you can find detailed info about our project.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

Yes, surely i can. I have already one dream that have became reality. I have bought my favorite motorcycle with crypto. And i have a savings and i hope my second dream will happen this year to have my own business. And i think i can make it happen, all my dream will come true in the help of crypto.
Dear bakekang,
Glad to hear, that crypto already helps people to realize their dreams, I hope your next dreams will be realized too in the nearest future.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh
If you could ask for anything that can be bought, what would it be?
What is your most cherished desire? Cheesy

My dream is to have own house for my family, a comfortable life and to become financially free in the future. I believe in cryptocurrency and I know if I keep on working here someday all my dream will come true. Well, if your project is about making dreams more possible I think I will support this.
Dear Dreamchaser21,
I know that we can help everybody to make dreams more possible, because with help of people all around the world we can make great things. That's why we want to unite people with help of our project.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

Happiness is always changeable. The fact that for us happiness today, tomorrow does not bring the same feeling of satisfaction. You can not always buy it. But with money it's easier.
Dear Kazkar,
Our project is not related only with financial help, it can be also help with advice. We are making a place where everybody can help with any source that he has.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

Yes, I have a dream and I want to become reality with crypto. To have a better life is enough and my children complete their studies. I hope it will become true in the future, with the help of cryptocurrency. I just work hard for that to happen.
Dear Vendetta666,
I agree with you, children are our main purpose to move on. They are our future.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

We are making project - Dream Cloud. And we are wondering what do people usually dream about? Huh

I would want to gain more profit from more successful ICOs. I believe that isn't still impossible because through hard work, there would be more successful projects in collaboration with the developers and investors. There is no shortcut to success here but through hard work and patience as well.
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

so many people that I have talked about their dreams, they don`t dream about something which can be bought with money, they always do focus on more spiritual things rather than material.
Dear snaper14,
Everybody should focus on more spiritual things. One of the examples is when you help somebody to realize their dreams. Our project is for everybody, for those who think about money and for those who think about spiritual things.
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

Well I will be very happy. I can proudly say to anybody that I am one of the people who believes in crypto this early. Then laugh on the person who laughed at you when you say that bitcoin will be the currency in future.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

I hope this is not a new ICO projects, if you are not even sure of what people want. I just hope you won't turn their dreams to nightmare the way most of these scam ICOs always do. The space is turning into a joke, if someone want to ICO your dreams

Wow, wow, wow! So much hate!! Why??
Don't be shocked.! Inspite on all of the projected plans being created most of them do become a trash and reaching out unrealistic targets. Even this Dream cloud of yours turns out to be non-sense. I don't know if your project would really be just like a Lamp with a genie on it and fulfil every mans dream. Every person do have its own target or goals life where we do like to achieve or bought something but those are just only possible on having a lots of money and I don't see any collaboration with a certain project or ICO on here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Whitee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

I would want to gain more profit from more successful ICOs. I believe that isn't still impossible because through hard work, there would be more successful projects in collaboration with the developers and investors. There is no shortcut to success here but through hard work and patience as well.
Dear s0beit,
Hope your dream will come true soon. And also I hope that our project will be successful, and will help you.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

Some companies that produce sweets bring such kind of shares to children before the New Year.
They use their personal finances to fulfill childhood dreams. You want to use the money of other people. Well, why not. I think some will support this kind of idea. The only thing that I would have attributed on the negative side. An adult's dream requires much more money than a child's dream.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

With the crypto industry, I am bound by dreams to improve my financial situation. It is also convenient for me to use some crypto-currencies to buy goods from other countries, thus avoiding additional fees.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

hope crypto can generate a lot of money and continue to increase in value. doing so will certainly could have a steady income and can be used for future investment. If it is like that then life will always would be sure and will even be more than desired.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

My most cherished desire is to get into space, but I do not have enough money to realize my dream. I would be very happy if crypto could make people dreams.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

Actually I want to immediately have the land that is around my house, because with it I can also invest in the real world. And maybe the thing I want again is a motorcycle that can support me for the move. That is enough.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Action Gamble

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

Well i have many dreams, first i want the latest model of car Mercedes, and i want a very big house, and my last dream is travelling around the world i know that it's too much but it's just a dream.

lanjut

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:41:23 PM

If my dreams materialize into reality with crypto, then I want to be someone useful to others with what I can of crypto. because I want to be rich because of the results and the hard work of crypto with an honest way of course, and later became a useful tool for people around me. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: