Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ |  (Read 121054 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:29:20 AM

Let's get Aliencoin on the new Allcrypt.com exchange
and vote for it! http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spicelord

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:07:00 PM

To the OP you will need to take down Freshmarket as a listed exchange for the time being because they were hacked. No ALN were stolen just LTC BAT LEAF and NYAN but for now the only exchange is Sci-Fi

ldh

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:06:39 AM

got refund from Freshmarket yesterday, we need another decent exchange!
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:49:08 AM

got refund from Freshmarket yesterday, we need another decent exchange!
arent you glad ALN isnt popular yet  Grin

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
frostgrave

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:23:04 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 06:38:55 PM by frostgrave

ALN is on https://www.scifi-ex.com/#/trade/exchange/20

List it on main page.

“This is not just money for the Internet. This is a new Internet of money.”
– Andreas Antonopoulos
Tuition fee  BTC: 1CWhWv84fMXfRreP3GQFLhEVn5jASwWcQD    LTC: LTRpVmG21jeXURwugG4TpnHKV9hreYV8t1
lemfuture

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:38:26 PM

ALN is on https://www.scifi-ex.com/#/trade/exchange/20

List it on main page.
i find it hard to sell

Efitzhenry

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:00:44 AM

Ok finally got the pool fixed. sorry it took so long everything should be good now though.

http://Aln.Scryptcraft.com

lemfuture

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:27:02 AM

Ok finally got the pool fixed. sorry it took so long everything should be good now though.

thanks

miseree

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:51:19 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 06:21:54 PM by miseree

Anyone else losing faith in the dev?

Haven't heard any new activity in several days. The block retarget time was verified as 60 minutes and not 30 as in the original post...and the dev hasn't bothered to update it yet. You would think the dev would get that right... Not sure what else we need to get this going, but anyone with some crypto marketing experience please help!

Not sure what the dev is doing with the 2million premine, but doesn't seem to be much. I'm guessing he's paid out about 50k for exchange votes. I would be willing to contribute to a bounty to get this moving. So if anyone has experience with promoting new cryptocoins and can actually generate some interest, let's get it moving.
Efitzhenry

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:11:17 PM

thanks

No problem apologies again for the delay i had to pull in another resource to look at the db. It had errors when i migrated it. everything's there though i triple checked =)

lemfuture

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:27:53 PM

Anyone else losing faith in the dev?

Haven't heard any new activity in several days. The block retarget time was verified as 60 minutes and not 30 as in the original post...and the dev hasn't bothered to update it yet. You would think the dev would get that right... Not sure what else we need to get this going, but anyone with some crypto marketing experience please help!
i 2nd.

Mulder_the_truth_is_here

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:39:32 PM

Things happen. It is quite possible that the dev has a family situation or medical health issue going on right now to be able to update it. There is nothing wrong with this coin and if anything, it just helps those who are trying to mine it because nobody is on it right now, yet they have 4,000 twitter followers.  Shocked
miseree

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:34:14 PM

Things happen. It is quite possible that the dev has a family situation or medical health issue going on right now to be able to update it. There is nothing wrong with this coin and if anything, it just helps those who are trying to mine it because nobody is on it right now, yet they have 4,000 twitter followers.  Shocked

If that's the case, then I am absolutely sympathetic and forgiving. We have all invested time and hash and want to believe it was for the future of the coin. It's just nice to have some reassurance that the creator is actively promoting the coin to ensure it has a future. Which to me means a lot more than pushing a bounty for votes to get it to an exchange. It is way too easy these days to go download some coin's source code, change a few numbers and the name and launch their own coin. A coin needs a real cause and team behind it to be successful. Just because someone's mining doesn't mean anyone's buying... A coin's value is only what someone is willing to pay for it, and the only reason someone will buy it today is because they think it'll be worth more tomorrow.

I have mined a significant stake in ALN and I also operate alien.icalcul8.com at a significant loss in hopes that this coin will soon have a future.
Aliencoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:02:20 PM

If that's the case, then I am absolutely sympathetic and forgiving. We have all invested time and hash and want to believe it was for the future of the coin. It's just nice to have some reassurance that the creator is actively promoting the coin to ensure it has a future. Which to me means a lot more than pushing a bounty for votes to get it to an exchange. It is way too easy these days to go download some coin's source code, change a few numbers and the name and launch their own coin. A coin needs a real cause and team behind it to be successful. Just because someone's mining doesn't mean anyone's buying... A coin's value is only what someone is willing to pay for it, and the only reason someone will buy it today is because they think it'll be worth more tomorrow.

I have mined a significant stake in ALN and I also operate alien.icalcul8.com at a significant loss in hopes that this coin will soon have a future.

Hello,

I would just like to remind everyone that the Aliencoin dev team are still here and 100% committed to Aliencoin. The Dev team still have to work 8 til 5 monday to friday and i am sorry if we have been unactive. I would like to say a big thank you to the miners still mining Aliencoin and i strongly believe that Aliencoin will grow into a great opensource currency overtime.

If you have any ideas, promotion ideas, articles that can be published please please contact me or put them forward so we can all have an input towards Aliencoin. Promotion is the most important becuase it is still under the radar at the moment but i feel Aliencoin needs a stable exchange where miners can at least buy and sell.

We still need a website so please if anyone can make a website or has ideas then put them forward also.

Aliens are Here so lets Mine!

lemfuture

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:27:24 PM

Hello,

I would just like to remind everyone that the Aliencoin dev team are still here and 100% committed to Aliencoin. The Dev team still have to work 8 til 5 monday to friday and i am sorry if we have been unactive. I would like to say a big thank you to the miners still mining Aliencoin and i strongly believe that Aliencoin will grow into a great opensource currency overtime.

If you have any ideas, promotion ideas, articles that can be published please please contact me or put them forward so we can all have an input towards Aliencoin. Promotion is the most important becuase it is still under the radar at the moment but i feel Aliencoin needs a stable exchange where miners can at least buy and sell.

We still need a website so please if anyone can make a website or has ideas then put them forward also.

good to hear. how many people are in this team?

miseree

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:49:59 AM

Things happen. It is quite possible that the dev has a family situation or medical health issue going on right now to be able to update it. There is nothing wrong with this coin and if anything, it just helps those who are trying to mine it because nobody is on it right now, yet they have 4,000 twitter followers.  Shocked

Hello,

Thanks for the update. I too would be interested in meeting the team.

As far as some publicity...ever consider a donation to SETI institute (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) ?  http://www.seti.org/
Maybe we could generate some hype and publicity on that. Donate 250k ALN (or whatever the amount) to their cause and when it hits an exchange it'll actually be worth something to them. Generate as much publicity as you can on twitter, reddit, etc. Maybe they'll drop a snippet about Aliencoin on their homepage. Perhaps make it an open-ended donation that would start with the dev and maybe some of our current holders could throw them a few ALN. Then the headline would be the "whole Aliencoin community" is donating... We could set them up with a wallet and use a specific address for donations, then we could follow the totals on the block chain explorer.
Mulder_the_truth_is_here

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:15:24 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 04:37:50 AM by Mulder_the_truth_is_here

Great to hear from you Aliencoin !!

There is a website that I know the owner to for http://www.aliencoin.org - WPSTUDIO , COME IN WP STUDIO (I just emailed him about this.)

Perhaps WP could work with you on making that forum the official website for the wallet and a separate forum link underneath the wallet download.

A retarget issue is a concern for a lot of pool owners right now which im sure you are aware of basically causing the difficulty estimate to not show correctly which is important for miners because it allows them to change coins at the right time if they feel the diff will be too high.

You still have a huge following on twitter over 4,000 followers now! Likewise Cryptsy has almost 20 pages now of votes at 174!
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73028

I think Cryptsy would really like to add your coin actually, they just know that there isn't that website your talking about.

In a way this is good for those of us who are truly fans of this coin already.

Thanks for reaching out and I hope your dev creator can perhaps deem a few of us as trust worthy partners in getting these aliens off the ground and into orbit!
fearisfearless

Activity: 250
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:16:23 AM

My windows wallet will not synch. Any suggestions? .conf file

rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=52111
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=198.199.116.77
addnode=192.241.138.199
addnode=162.243.205.200
addnode=192.241.138.198
addnode=192.241.153.49
lemfuture

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:40:55 AM

My windows wallet will not synch. Any suggestions? .conf file

rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=52111
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=198.199.116.77
addnode=192.241.138.199
addnode=162.243.205.200
addnode=192.241.138.198
addnode=192.241.153.49
change * to 127.0.0.1

wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 11:59:35 AM

I'm here... I heard my name being called.

In 24-48 hours, I will have some time to build aliencoin a proper website.  I just need to be able to get in touch with the devs.

Great to hear from you Aliencoin !!

There is a website that I know the owner to for http://www.aliencoin.org - WPSTUDIO , COME IN WP STUDIO (I just emailed him about this.)

Perhaps WP could work with you on making that forum the official website for the wallet and a separate forum link underneath the wallet download.

A retarget issue is a concern for a lot of pool owners right now which im sure you are aware of basically causing the difficulty estimate to not show correctly which is important for miners because it allows them to change coins at the right time if they feel the diff will be too high.

You still have a huge following on twitter over 4,000 followers now! Likewise Cryptsy has almost 20 pages now of votes at 174!
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73028

I think Cryptsy would really like to add your coin actually, they just know that there isn't that website your talking about.

In a way this is good for those of us who are truly fans of this coin already.

Thanks for reaching out and I hope your dev creator can perhaps deem a few of us as trust worthy partners in getting these aliens off the ground and into orbit!

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: