Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ |  (Read 121054 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Brightmoe_cat

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:10:57 PM

Right on I jus went to the site and wow yeah there's hella spam I was jus thinking damn did everyone jus leave lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brightmoe_cat

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:23:02 PM

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Go there and vote the coin I put it on the aliencoin site but I don't think anybody saw it threw all the spam you can vote 10 times a day or pay 50 bucks to get it on there instantly I jus voted lol lets make this happen
Aliencoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:59:28 PM

I have tried and tried to get this coin on an exchange, emails after emails. The coin i think is fine it just needs more activity so a re-start of the coin is just complete pointless.. many people have been mining this coin since day 1 and if a coin relaunch is what you're considering that just shows its a rouge decision and not a community one.. So lets get this straight, No rogue will be relaunching this coin from scratch, yes its an open source but i will do all in my power to stop this cause this is unnecessary and unfair to all the miners.

Ok now thats out of the way, i'll be installing a spam filter & looking for more staff on the forum..

The premine is yes for promotion and bountys, which ive done.. ive noticed many people who have premine pay for there coin to be added to an exchange.. im more than happy to pay a sum of premine to get it onto a well known exchange such as coinedup, coinmarket.io etc.. exchanges people can trust.. I just need there permission and approval of the operators. I can assure you the premine is not for dumping and own personal reasons, its for the coins benefit and future progress.

As previously stated by myself, ive been working away so its been hard.. Looking back the only thing thats been a problem in my eyes is the forum spam which has nothing to do with the coin itself.. i can sort this out. & the coin's activity such as nethashrate and interest.. im willing to distribute premine to people who can promote and get this coin in the media.. do not contact me asking for premine i will only give this out to the people who work hard and show proof of work before hand.

Our goals are to get this coin on a known trusted exchange, media attention, & gaining more miners to increase nethashrate.

I'll be working to make this happen also, but as stated by someone its a community.. we all work together.

ALIEN'S THINK THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE OVER? ITS NOT HAPPENING!
cyberminer666

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:13:34 PM

I have tried and tried to get this coin on an exchange, emails after emails. The coin i think is fine it just needs more activity so a re-start of the coin is just complete pointless.. many people have been mining this coin since day 1 and if a coin relaunch is what you're considering that just shows its a rouge decision and not a community one.. So lets get this straight, No rogue will be relaunching this coin from scratch, yes its an open source but i will do all in my power to stop this cause this is unnecessary and unfair to all the miners.

Ok now thats out of the way, i'll be installing a spam filter & looking for more staff on the forum..

The premine is yes for promotion and bountys, which ive done.. ive noticed many people who have premine pay for there coin to be added to an exchange.. im more than happy to pay a sum of premine to get it onto a well known exchange such as coinedup, coinmarket.io etc.. exchanges people can trust.. I just need there permission and approval of the operators. I can assure you the premine is not for dumping and own personal reasons, its for the coins benefit and future progress.

As previously stated by myself, ive been working away so its been hard.. Looking back the only thing thats been a problem in my eyes is the forum spam which has nothing to do with the coin itself.. i can sort this out. & the coin's activity such as nethashrate and interest.. im willing to distribute premine to people who can promote and get this coin in the media.. do not contact me asking for premine i will only give this out to the people who work hard and show proof of work before hand.

Our goals are to get this coin on a known trusted exchange, media attention, & gaining more miners to increase nethashrate.

I'll be working to make this happen also, but as stated by someone its a community.. we all work together.

ALIEN'S THINK THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE OVER? ITS NOT HAPPENING!

u log in every 7 days and post something , but u done nothing till now.
not even cleaned up the op.

u will prove again u are just talking without doing

vote for wpstudio ^^
miseree

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:33:51 PM

Finally a healthy conversation about the coin. Dev, glad to have you back, I hope you stick around. No one would even be talking takeover if the coin was attended to properly. If you're working away, and can only give your attention to the coin once a week, then you should be delegating others to help keep up. There are a few clear devoted Alien fans from this forum who have offered to help and it seems like you ought to take advantage of it. All we want to know is that the coin is being promoted and given the attention that it deserves. You have the premine resources which gives you the most power. Yes it is also up to the community to generate as much buzz as they can and as you said, those efforts should be rewarded. I can stand behind anyone who is willing to put forth the effort.
Brightmoe_cat

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:20:44 PM

Hey guys I don't mind helping with whatever what can I do? I've contacted these ppl about tring to get our coin on their site as well maybe you could talk with them to... https://coins2themoon.com
miseree

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:13:11 PM

I would be willing to try to help as well.

Dev, please post a list of goals that need to be completed (and bounty if willing) so that those willing to volunteer can pick a task and run with it.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:36:26 PM

Yeah, I think this coin is dead unless something changes quickly. UFO coin seems more promising at this moment and it's essential the same coin, though I like the sound of Alien coin more.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:45:13 PM

i pointed one of my rigs on alien
hope it help
good luck everyone
miseree

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:06:30 PM

Perhaps I acted out of turn, but I'm tired of waiting for others to help promote this coin. I've made this suggestion twice previously in this forum with no response. This coin needs several things for success, and I believe one of the more important things is some good old selfless philanthropy. Let this coin be known for generosity and take advantage of the publicity that can be made of that. Without that, this coin will be nothing more than any other failed coin that was created for the purpose generating some income. This is why I reached out to the SETI institute and offered a donation of ALN to support their cause. Their site has a list of several types of donations they are willing to receive and they happen to already take securities which this *could* fall under.

Check out:  http://www.seti.org/node/564

DEV...if they are in agreement, then you need to show your support for this coin and this community and make a significant contribution from the premine. This is exactly the kind of stuff that a premine is for. We are also going to need a web site, forum, twitter, etc to promote the initial donation and donations of others. Perhaps it would be cool if we could track their donation address through the block explorer and keep a tally of donations on the Aliencoin website

I sent the following email to their donations department:

I am a member of the Aliencoin community and I was wondering if you would entertain the idea of accepting Aliencoin in the form of a donation. What is Aliencoin you ask... Aliencoin is one of the new cryptocoin currencies that has branched from Bitcoin. Think Bitcoin with an extraterrestrial theme. We hope to develop the currency for use as payment across the internet focused on all things out of this world.

In an effort to promote our coin, we would like to set up a digital wallet on your behalf and donate a lump sum (to be determined) of Aliencoins to it. We would also create an additional address that would be posted to our community and our homepage (still under development) so that all of our supporters would be able to contribute smaller individual donations. We would hope for a small amount of publicity (twitter, blog article, headline on SETI.org, etc) to help further our cause.

We intend to show our community and those that would be willing to invest in our coin that we are striving to achieve great things with this coin. As of now, the coin can be exchanged on two small exchanges for bitcoin which can then be exchanged for fiat currency. Admittedly, trade volumes are low for the time being, however the hope is that the value of the currency will increase over time as the currency matures. It is our marketing efforts and publicity that will help drive the value of the coin up. I would invite you to review http://coinmarketcap.com/ and see for yourself that there are a great number of active cryptocurrencies that have matured into a significant market cap value.

In the future, the donation could turn out to be worth a significant sum if you are willing to take the chance. We are looking for a cause to support and what better cause than SETI. We are more than happy to assist you with setting up your digital Aliencoin wallet. I look forward to your response and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding this request.

Thank you,
cyberminer666

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:17:36 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 12:34:43 AM by cyberminer666

Perhaps I acted out of turn, but I'm tired of waiting for others to help promote this coin. I've made this suggestion twice previously in this forum with no response. This coin needs several things for success, and I believe one of the more important things is some good old selfless philanthropy. Let this coin be known for generosity and take advantage of the publicity that can be made of that. Without that, this coin will be nothing more than any other failed coin that was created for the purpose generating some income. This is why I reached out to the SETI institute and offered a donation of ALN to support their cause. Their site has a list of several types of donations they are willing to receive and they happen to already take securities which this *could* fall under.

DEV...if they are in agreement, then you need to show your support for this coin and this community and make a significant contribution from the premine. This is exactly the kind of stuff that a premine is for. We are also going to need a web site, forum, twitter, etc to promote the initial donation and donations of others. Perhaps it would be cool if we could track their donation address through the block explorer and keep a tally of donations on the Aliencoin website

I am a member of the Aliencoin community and I was wondering if you would entertain the idea of accepting Aliencoin in the form of a donation. What is Aliencoin you ask... Aliencoin is one of the new cryptocoin currencies that has branched from Bitcoin. Think Bitcoin with an extraterrestrial theme. We hope to develop the currency for use as payment across the internet focused on all things out of this world.

In an effort to promote our coin, we would like to set up a digital wallet on your behalf and donate a lump sum (to be determined) of Aliencoins to it. We would also create an additional address that would be posted to our community and our homepage (still under development) so that all of our supporters would be able to contribute smaller individual donations. We would hope for a small amount of publicity (twitter, blog article, headline on SETI.org, etc) to help further our cause.

We intend to show our community and those that would be willing to invest in our coin that we are striving to achieve great things with this coin. As of now, the coin can be exchanged on two small exchanges for bitcoin which can then be exchanged for fiat currency. Admittedly, trade volumes are low for the time being, however the hope is that the value of the currency will increase over time as the currency matures. It is our marketing efforts and publicity that will help drive the value of the coin up. I would invite you to review http://coinmarketcap.com/ and see for yourself that there are a great number of active cryptocurrencies that have matured into a significant market cap value.

In the future, the donation could turn out to be worth a significant sum if you are willing to take the chance. We are looking for a cause to support and what better cause than SETI. We are more than happy to assist you with setting up your digital Aliencoin wallet. I look forward to your response and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding this request.

Thank you,

nice action ! +42 Wink
hopefully the dev will read it (in about 5 days ^^)
and start moving Wink

add 5 k aliens from my side ..
Brightmoe_cat

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:42:56 AM

Thank you,

That would be cool if they did I'd donate some
Aliencoin (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:51:06 AM

Thank you,

Looks great, we will look into this. The premine will be distributed fairly aslong as the idea behind it is good and supportive.
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 02:19:13 PM

Dev - when you refer to "we will look into this"... who is that?  Are there more than one developer on this project?  Who is your support base/team?  Because up to this moment the whole community thinks you are the only developer and if there are more people involved then we are wrong to place all the blame of inaction solely on you.  

Two days ago, you came back into this forum and said you would be back doing updates and things that evening.  Two days have passed, nothing done. The forum is slammed with spam, the OP has not been updated, and no progress has been made in any direction.  There are a ton of people (skilled and knowledgeable) in this community who can step up and help.  But since you hold the premine pursestrings, it MUST be you who asks for help and delegates projects.  

If you think I'm being harsh, you completely misunderstand the situation.  I'm trying to bring some reality to the discussion.  This coin is dead unless you are more active or delegate the activity.  And if we have to WAIT on you to make a decision about something that is good for the coin and the community, both will die.  The crypto world moves at light speed, and if you don't have the time, energy, dedication, and commitment... then the crypto world will pass by this coin.

There are people in this community that can throw considerable amounts of hashing power towards the coin (just ask some of the pool operators what they see).

There are people in the community that are good with promotions and marketing.

There are people in this community that are good with community support.

There are people in this community that are good with code.

But you are personally sitting on the premine and not using it to promote, support, and expand the coin.

Here's an example in case people think I'm simply attacking the dev.  (Which I'm not, I'm fighting for the success of the coin.)  When a coin finally makes it to a popular exchange, it then becomes the target of the multipools and groups that have MASSIVE hashing power.  So much power that they can essentially harvest all the coins and leave the "community" with low coin income and super high difficulty.  Many coins already have had to PAY the multipools and groups to STAY AWAY from their coin while it was in the process of growing and in order to give those coin developers the time to update and modify the source code in order to survive the onslaught of these large hashing power groups.  Does anyone think the Dev, in his current commitment to the coin, can quickly turn on a dime, address the code modifications needed, push out updates, get on the phone with multipool owners, and negotiate and settlement deal to make sure the coin survives?  Anyone?  This is something that I fear for the coin if a structure for managing the coin isn't put into place.  I could care less if the current Dev is still in charge or not.  He has shown he needs help.  But if he's not willing to go down that road to find help, I don't think there's anything else we can do.

I've got tons of other examples of brilliant developers who needed to relinquish partial control over a project in order for the project to succeed... but I've written long enough on this post.  You can contact me if you want the other stories. Smiley
miseree

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:14:31 PM

Looks great, we will look into this. The premine will be distributed fairly aslong as the idea behind it is good and supportive.

I'm still waiting to hear from them. I hope they are conducive to venturing out with us. If I haven't heard anything via email, I will try to call them next week. I will be off on a 4 day weekend, so I won't be around much after tomorrow. If they are, then we need to be ready with the other components required to capture and promote the efforts. The first of which is a functional homepage. Please kick your web-dev skills into high gear (or your "team") or please turn wpstudio loose and let him run with it. He is a reputable developer, very knowledgeable, and is obviously passionate about the future of this coin.

If the exchanges are watching this thread, then I'm sure recent posts don't bode much confidence for our coin currently. We have to get some positive action moving and soon or we're going to lose their attention (if we haven't already). We have to make up for lost time.

Why does it seem to be so much to ask to clean up the main thread? I love the graphic design in the initial post. You did a great job with that. However you have to correct the erroneous specs of the coin. There is no excuse for the developer to get that wrong (diff retarget time is 60 minutes). Even if you don't amend the graphic (although I believe that best), take the two seconds to correct it in the text.
Aliencoin (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:24:22 PM

I'm still waiting to hear from them. I hope they are conducive to venturing out with us. If I haven't heard anything via email, I will try to call them next week. I will be off on a 4 day weekend, so I won't be around much after tomorrow. If they are, then we need to be ready with the other components required to capture and promote the efforts. The first of which is a functional homepage. Please kick your web-dev skills into high gear (or your "team") or please turn wpstudio loose and let him run with it. He is a reputable developer, very knowledgeable, and is obviously passionate about the future of this coin.

If the exchanges are watching this thread, then I'm sure recent posts don't bode much confidence for our coin currently. We have to get some positive action moving and soon or we're going to lose their attention (if we haven't already). We have to make up for lost time.

Why does it seem to be so much to ask to clean up the main thread? I love the graphic design in the initial post. You did a great job with that. However you have to correct the erroneous specs of the coin. There is no excuse for the developer to get that wrong (diff retarget time is 60 minutes). Even if you don't amend the graphic (although I believe that best), take the two seconds to correct it in the text.

Yes, as soon as Seti have replied please let me know and we can make this happen, if they need to speak to Aliencoin then i am here and available but i will leave you in control of this so thank you for that.

Wpstudio does have a great set of skills which are valuable to Aliencoin and i know he only wants the best for Aliencoin.  I have installed two spam filters on the forum but it is still not working, i will install more to hopefully stop this issue. Once the spam is sorted then we can throw more promotion to the forum.

I will host a new give away soon so if you have any ideas about what the give away should involve then please let me know.

I will get the main graphic updated but i have removed this for the time being.

I believe Seti is a great idea and im happy to do more similar things if we can make this work, that is what the premine is for. Promotion is the key here when i have corrected and sorted out a few fundamentals. I am listening to all of your ideas and posts so do keep them coming.

ALIENCOIN needs good ideas different from other coins which will bring media attention.
miseree

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:21:05 PM

Dev, Thanks for updating the spam filters on the forum. They are much nicer to navigate now.

An interesting post from one of our members popped up on the Aliencoin.org forum that relates the SETI donation. Check it out:

http://aliencoin.org/showthread.php?tid=8698&pid=9480#pid9480
ShXnot

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:54:46 PM

can anyone please upload his/her alien blockchane?
it seems there is only one active connection for syncing wallet and it takes long time to sync
just please compress it in rar or zip or any other compression software
thanks
spicelord

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:43:02 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 04:03:50 PM by spicelord

[quote
This idea is similar to CureCoin. Look into that for ideas on this although it would require a complete overhaul of the coin.

ShXnot

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:53:56 PM

can anyone please upload his/her alien blockchane?
it seems there is only one active connection for syncing wallet and it takes long time to sync
just please compress it in rar or zip or any other compression software
thanks
This idea is similar to CureCoin. Took into that for ideas on this although it would require a complete overhaul of the coin.
NM, problem solved
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: