Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freemasons Shut Down Public Access to Somethingaweful Bitcoin (SA) Forums  (Read 15002 times)
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:21:43 PM

Was it due to this thread?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40780.0

You can no longer view the forum publicly, as of about 10 minutes ago.
Can anyone still view the threads there.
I thought they tracked my IP but logged in from TOR and found the same thing.

Any clues?

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:31:39 PM

Many people fail to realize something VERY important here.

* Somethingaweful Forums have been attacking bitcoin from the start.
*Members of something aweful have come over here to troll and try to "out" Bruce (which I don't care about or disagree with).
* Some of those same members have displayed POLICE OFFICER tactics and conversation HERE on the site in their postings.
* Many police officers are Blue Lodge Freemason members of the 3rd Degree.
* As soon as I started trolling their forum and took the caption about the Freemasons trolling on the bitcoin forum, no less than 3 hours later, NO PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE FORUMS.

Something is TRULY Awful around here.

RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:32:36 PM

Any clues?

You paranoid, delusional mongoloid. Server-load issue. Pony up the $10 if you need it so bad.

Keep your tinfoil hat on straight, bitsoldier.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:39:58 PM

Any clues?

You paranoid, delusional mongoloid. Server-load issue. Pony up the $10 if you need it so bad.

Keep your tinfoil hat on straight, bitsoldier.

We'll see,.

JonHind

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:43:09 PM

Many people fail to realize something VERY important here.

* Somethingaweful Forums have been attacking bitcoin from the start.

They were finding a lot of humour with bitcoin and the people (such as your good self) who reside within the bitcoin community. I found a lot of it very funny. There is a real issue when something cannot be mocked, criticised or openly debated. That is all that discussion thread on SA is, a debate. It has no agenda, no planning or any steering.
*Members of something aweful have come over here to troll and try to "out" Bruce (which I don't care about or disagree with).
No, they are trying to wake up some of you with evidence and facts based on Bruce's own words, his past business dealings and information from official court documents. Yes, Somethingawful likes to out scammers and fraudsters. They seem to have their sights set on Bruce, and from what I have read, rightly so
* Some of those same members have displayed POLICE OFFICER tactics and conversation HERE on the site in their postings.
What?  Huh
* Many police officers are Blue Lodge Freemason members of the 3rd Degree.
Oh, you're one of 'those types of people'?  Grin
* As soon as I started trolling their forum and took the caption about the Freemasons trolling on the bitcoin forum, no less than 3 hours later, NO PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE FORUMS.
No, the site was experiencing heavy usage, and access is then restricted to forum members only until the server load reduces. Pay $10 and join in on the Somethingawful thread. I'm sure they would love to have a debate with you on there.
Something is TRULY Awful around here.
Yes, we know about Bruce  Grin
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:59:53 PM

Are you seriously saying that Somethingawfful is a Masonic conspiracy run by police officers who are masons? And implying that therefore somethingawful is secretly running the whole world?
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:13:48 AM

Are you seriously saying that Somethingawfful is a Masonic conspiracy run by police officers who are masons? And implying that therefore somethingawful is secretly running the whole world?

I am saying and implying with facts and evidence, that YES, somethingsmellsawful is a cop infested, Freemasonic run and organized PLATFORM for molding public expression and thought.

There is an ongoing consensus there and a certain "in crowd". Those who do not agree, get mildly debased and then outright trashed then alienated. In order to be one of the in crowd over there, you have to agree with the consensus thought. By doing this, the people who read those silly threads all believe that is the public opinion, but it's tightly controlled by a few elite cops and masons from everything I can tell.

JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:18:55 AM

hahahaha holy shit
JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:20:03 AM

There is an ongoing consensus there and a certain "in crowd". Those who do not agree, get mildly debased and then outright trashed then alienated. In order to be one of the in crowd over there, you have to agree with the consensus thought

Good job on posting this and not seeing the irony, you dolt
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:22:56 AM

There is an ongoing consensus there and a certain "in crowd". Those who do not agree, get mildly debased and then outright trashed then alienated. In order to be one of the in crowd over there, you have to agree with the consensus thought

Actually, I have been a member of many forums and seen the mob mentality at work in all sorts of wondrous ways. I do not get that feeling and impression over here very much. Many people post here without 5 -10 people jumping down their throat and trying to make them politically correct.

JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:25:23 AM

Actually, I have been a member of many forums and seen the mob mentality at work in all sorts of wondrous ways. I do not get that feeling and impression over here very much. Many people post here without 5 -10 people jumping down their throat and trying to make them politically correct.

counterpoint: every thread here, the politics and off-topic forums, the hiding of any thread that mentions bruce, and so on
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:27:53 AM

counterpoint: every thread here, the politics and off-topic forums, the hiding of any thread that mentions bruce, and so on

I've seen people be very open to new info on Bruce, including myself. I am thankful that some people came here and exposed that. When it was shown in proof, many people realized what had happened. I salute you and several others for doing that work.

JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:29:36 AM

I've seen people be very open to new info on Bruce, including myself. I am thankful that some people came here and exposed that. When it was shown in proof, many people realized what had happened. I salute you and several others for doing that work.

Well I'm glad someone here is enough of a skeptic to not trust Bruce 100%, especially when he says thing like 'those court documents misrepresent me'
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:40:51 AM

I have no problem with SA ridiculing the Bitcoin concept and the community. Even the occasional trolling here is no big deal.
Hell, they no doubt think I'm crazy for thinking Bitcoin has a chance to play more than a minor niche role in the world,  but as you so aptly demonstrate Bitrebel, there is plenty of batshit crazy around here to ridicule!

I'm very glad they dug up and exposed the info on Bruce - it should be public knowledge. Thanks SA!

I'd feel just fine about supporting SA financially through a membership. The day they accept Bitcoins directly on their website, is the day I join up.
Not holding my breath on that one!

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
Stalin-chan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:46:50 AM

Fuck the police coming straight from the underground young nigga got it bad cus im brown.

That's how I feel.
buttcoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 01:30:47 AM

We don't need the forum invasion drama from you lunatics.

Too many people trying to derail our threads.

Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 02:11:39 AM

Sannyasi

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 02:33:27 AM

i love this 'war'.... it's so damn entertaining to watch the trolls clobber each other <3   -especially so when the trolling reveals info of use!

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 02:34:28 AM

i love this 'war'.... it's so damn entertaining to watch the trolls clobber each other <3   -especially so when the trolling reveals info of use!

No information that was not meant to be revealed has been revealed
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 02:36:49 AM

i love this 'war'.... it's so damn entertaining to watch the trolls clobber each other <3   -especially so when the trolling reveals info of use!

No information that was not meant to be revealed has been revealed

lol, hahaha, not yet!
The Karma BitchTrain is coming your way though....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: