Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freemasons Shut Down Public Access to Somethingaweful Bitcoin (SA) Forums  (Read 15002 times)
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:04:54 PM

I know right, and this months forum shutoff happened at the perfect time for bitrebel to come up with this insane conspiracy theory so, win win situation!

Isn't it astounding how depriving me of content I don't read resulted in me getting hours of entertainment? Now if only it worked that way when my cable company dropped more channels off the basic package...

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 11:05:44 PM

well, pretty sure im not a mason anymore.  SA banned me...took less than a day....$10 down the drain, oh well.

the reptilian overlord wont be pleased....

pass me a tinfoil hat bitrebel, i need to hide before the black helicopters come for me....

What did you cop the ban for?

Someone who shall remain nameless convinced him that you are required to post an intro thread in GBS after registering.

That bastard.
Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:09:57 PM

well, pretty sure im not a mason anymore.  SA banned me...took less than a day....$10 down the drain, oh well.

pass me a tinfoil hat bitrebel, i need to hide before the black helicopters come for me....

What did you cop the ban for?

Someone who shall remain nameless convinced him that you are required to post an intro thread in GBS after registering.

That bastard.

Yeah it was kind of a dick move, but FREE MARKET  He should have done his research and read the rules. 

evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:14:05 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 09:18:59 AM by evolve

lame-ass canned free market response

yeah. great.

im not a fucking libertarian though.

PinkiePie

Activity: 70

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 11:18:26 PM

lame canned free market response

yeah. great.

im not a fucking libertarian though.

And now you know why you should be.

--
MOST HONEST FORUM MEMBER AWARD 2011
Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!
FAtlas

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 12:07:44 AM

Well, now I've been banned from SA, too.  I guess I'm with you guys full-time from now on.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:23:03 AM

Well, now I've been banned from SA, too.  I guess I'm with you guys full-time from now on.

I'm calling BS.  Got any gems for proof?  Or are you thinking you'll slink back in someday (remember, they've got you credit card info.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:36:41 AM

I'm calling BS. 

that was my first thought too.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:40:19 AM

I'm calling BS. 

that was my first thought too.

Thanks for showing the badge of honor gem...if briefly.

You know what would be a hoot?  Issue a charge-back on you credit card!  You could make some case that you were scammed (all that little fine print and all.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:42:00 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 01:46:19 AM by evolve

Thanks for showing the badge of honor gem...if briefly.

You know what would be a hoot?  Issue a charge-back on you credit card!  You could make some case that you were scammed (all that little fine print and all.)

its still up, i just moved it to a few posts back instead of keeping it as a new post.

im not all that concerned about $10...not worth the effort, honestly.
FAtlas

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 12:43:28 AM

I'm calling BS.  Got any gems for proof?  Or are you thinking you'll slink back in someday (remember, they've got you credit card info.)
https://i.imgur.com/LdquJ.jpg
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:51:01 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 02:22:20 AM by evolve

wow. no shit, same guy that banned me.

.....this was after some other mod had decided to give me a pass on it and just probate me for 15 min ...oz came back and banned me right when my probation was up....  Roll Eyes

well man, welcome to the forums. Smiley    you're not gonna get banned for stupid bullshit here.....and its free.  
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:52:01 AM

its still up, im moved it to a few posts back instead of keeping it as a new post.

im not all that concerned about $10...not worth the effort, honestly.

It's not about the money.  For the lulz of God dude don't be such a pansy Smiley

(Actually I have no idea how charge-backs work so I wouldn't probably do it either to be honest.)

Chris Acheson

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:54:21 AM

Sweet deal, let the assimilation begin.  Reading that SA thread was the only thing keeping my perspective balanced.  Now that I (and others) no longer have access to it, I'm sure bitcoins will be going UP UP UP.
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 01:10:38 AM

Between all of the harassing PMs, the offers for silence, the blackmail threats etc., I would think you bitches would be smarter than this. Oh well, keep sending me incriminating stuff then.  I can have it all added to the dump file.   Roll Eyes

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
wolftaur

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 01:11:59 AM

Between all of the harassing PMs, the offers for silence, the blackmail threats etc., I would think you bitches would be smarter than this. Oh well, keep sending me incriminating stuff then.  I can have it all added to the dump file.   Roll Eyes

Pics or it didn't happen.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 01:15:16 AM

remove your tongue from lulsecs ass for a second and listen....

no one cares about your freemason conspiracy theory bullshit....this is exactly the type of shit that makes the rest of the forum look like fucktards.

its been fun trolling you for the last day or two, but seriously man, get a fucking grip. 
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 01:22:11 AM

wolftaur

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 01:27:27 AM

remove your tongue from lulsecs ass for a second and listen....

no one cares about your freemason conspiracy theory bullshit....this is exactly the type of shit that makes the rest of the forum look like fucktards.

its been fun trolling you for the last day or two, but seriously man, get a fucking grip. 

As much as he's obviously enjoying this, I'd say he has one.

On his hot hard four inches.

mikegogulski

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 02:06:03 AM

Ye dare not speak His name.

FREE ROSS ULBRICHT, allegedly one of the Dread Pirates Roberts of the Silk Road
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: