Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 [1630] 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058431 times)
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:15:07 AM

WARNING****

DGB's telegram chat is the worst crypto group chat I have ever been to.
Full of noobs, and dictatorial moderators.

Stay away from that otherwise you might sell all your dgb's as soon as you realize who is the community behind the coin.

Also whoever decides to invest on DGB I advice you to check DGB's richlist.
2 Billions DGBs in one wallet
And another 2 million DGB connected to the same wallet in bittrex.

DGB is a private company meaning the holders are those admins in the that company.

Make some shekels as much as you can, dont hung around too long, dumps will happen often due to those heavy wallets.

Cheers,

This wallet is a big problem. But you know that +- 50 people hold about 30% of BTC. Same shit everywhere

in short term this could mean a crash if that wallet dumps.  afterwards investors may or may not pick up on it.

crypto is a gamble

And how would an exchange's cold wallet dump coins they don't own?
comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

At our office we have a 100TB document archive and a 150TB archived archive. Imagine that being in digusign, all members having to store a copy of that Smiley Beats me what the incentives are for doing that
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

At our office we have a 100TB document archive and a 150TB archived archive. Imagine that being in digusign, all members having to store a copy of that Smiley Beats me what the incentives are for doing that

A TB of storage isn't what it used to be. The incentive is that documents are stored on the block chain, everyone has a copy, but only you can access it, and if you're system crashes, there are endless secure back ups. Security and storage. Quit being a hater.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:49:49 AM

i believe in digibyte! Really waiting for the digibyte gaming relaunch!

when sir?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

memer

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:20:23 PM

i believe in digibyte! Really waiting for the digibyte gaming relaunch!

when sir?

guess it takes a while :/
comp

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:34:38 PM

A TB of storage isn't what it used to be. The incentive is that documents are stored on the block chain, everyone has a copy, but only you can access it, and if you're system crashes, there are endless secure back ups. Security and storage. Quit being a hater.

How would this work with thousands of companies having 100TB of storage......the initial setup would leave you syncing the rest of your life. Aside of your own data storage, the actual 100TB, you also need to store all data from all other people turning all these 1000 companies in storage datacenters all requiring to be interconnected with direct fiber channel connections.

Oh wait.....centralization is the solution. Private small in company blockchain
RB25

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:49:19 PM

How would this work with thousands of companies having 100TB of storage......the initial setup would leave you syncing the rest of your life. Aside of your own data storage, the actual 100TB, you also need to store all data from all other people turning all these 1000 companies in storage datacenters all requiring to be interconnected with direct fiber channel connections.

You're seriously fudding 100TB of storage for major corporations? Even if the cost is $100k for storage, it is a huge hedge against the potential loss of documents that could be worth billions. And the wallet syncs within a few hours, faster with a bootstrap file.

Your hating on DGB is getting transparent. I can see you're in with another coin/token and are getting nervous that DGB may actually be the next BTC.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
comp

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

Oh wait.....centralization is the solution. Private small incompany blockchain. There is no need for decentralisation because it's highly inefficient.

You're seriously fudding 100TB of storage for major corporations? Even if the cost is $100k for storage, it is a huge hedge against the potential loss of documents that could be worth billions. And the wallet syncs within a few hours, faster with a bootstrap file.

Your hating on DGB is getting transparent. I can see you're in with another coin/token and are getting nervous that DGB may actually be the next BTC.

There is no potential loss with the example mentioned above. Cross synced between 3 locations and finished. Really no need to have, in the example of 1000 companies with each 100TB of data, 1000000 TB of useless blockchain data sitting around in your datacenter. Will sync very fast Smiley We see that with current blockchain sizes. Sometimes takes days. And then we're talking about 350Gb. Really 0 usecase. Maybe small private integration....but nothing to do with a public blockchain with tradeable token. A decentralized database where a central database is all you need.

It's a fantasy. Oh yeah and just frame FUD. Everybody seems to stick their head in the sand

RB25

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:51:32 PM

Oh wait.....centralization is the solution. Private small incompany blockchain. There is no need for decentralisation because it's highly inefficient.

There is no potential loss with the example mentioned above. Cross synced between 3 locations and finished. Really no need to have, in the example of 1000 companies with each 100TB of data, 1000000 TB of useless blockchain data sitting around in your datacenter. Will sync very fast Smiley We see that with current blockchain sizes. Sometimes takes days. And then we're talking about 350Gb. Really 0 usecase. Maybe small private integration....but nothing to do with a public blockchain with tradeable token. A decentralized database where a central database is all you need.

It's a fantasy. Oh yeah and just frame FUD. Everybody seems to stick their head in the sand

3 locations, cross synced running the same software vulnerable if one goes down or gets a virus or is attacked. Compared to a potential 100k locations, running different software and not directly connected, allowing multiple layers of protection. Yep, no usecase there.

Right now, I can download a wallet and be synced in a couple hours, max. And I have a standard US cable modem. A company wth a dedicated fiber line? No way it will take days. And to assume there will be no advance in making the block sizes take less storage space or that storage space will only get more expensive is not logical. New storage solutions are coming out constantly.

Hate all you want. Since you're here, I imagine you have something. So, what is your preferred coin/token?

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:54:10 PM

Im curious about this coin. What happened if the 2m coin traded? Does the value decrease?

iikun
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:25:20 PM

@RB25, comp is just trolling..ignore him.

The point of DiguSign is not to provide an entire backup of a company's servers, it is for document notarization and storage of such documents only. No company will be uploading 100Tb of data because (1) it simply doesn't make sense, not to mention that internal company documents don't need notarization, and (2) the cost of doing so would be prohibitive. If comp is stupid enough to think that all of a company's files, emails, memos, etc need to be on DiguSign he is less of a troll and more of an idiot.

https://digusign.com/digusign-use-cases
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:28:12 PM

Im curious about this coin. What happened if the 2m coin traded? Does the value decrease?

Daily volume is generally between 1-2 billions DGB. So 2m wouldn't have a big effect, no. If you are selling though, better to distribute it out a little & not make one big wall.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:55:42 PM

3 locations, cross synced running the same software vulnerable if one goes down or gets a virus or is attacked. Compared to a potential 100k locations, running different software and not directly connected, allowing multiple layers of protection. Yep, no usecase there.

Right now, I can download a wallet and be synced in a couple hours, max. And I have a standard US cable modem. A company wth a dedicated fiber line? No way it will take days. And to assume there will be no advance in making the block sizes take less storage space or that storage space will only get more expensive is not logical. New storage solutions are coming out constantly.

Hate all you want. Since you're here, I imagine you have something. So, what is your preferred coin/token?

dude no need to talk with him, it wasting time, he didnt know about blockchain, node,  soft fork, hard fork, how it work, what is function, and absolutely he didnt know anything about smartcontract, Just boast he works in the finance. everything you say is useless
But what makes me laugh is, he's still here to look and watch even though hate digibyte very much. I know, people will be afraid and hate something he doesnt understand

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:58:39 PM

/tradehist dgb 48

Sum of sells: 4513.83388673 BTC | 671,543,747.63 DGB
Sum of buys: 3929.9505859 BTC | 578,552,795.419 DGB

well, 2 billion will gone in 2 days trade
if you talk buy only, it will gone in 4 days trade

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:00:18 PM

DGB king of pnd LOOOL

But thank you for buying my dgb since 59 Sats Smiley  Cool
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:51:29 AM

DGB king of pnd LOOOL

But thank you for buying my dgb since 59 Sats Smiley  Cool

Go back to shilling your crappy exchange lol that hasn't seen any action in 200+ days lol...... such a scrub ^_^
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

So you make transaction everything OK, until CENTRAL institution delete that transaction, or prevent your address from sending your coins or send your coins to anyone they like... basically: welcome back to FIAT!(except it's not goverment but some company) Word decentralized has a meaning when describing cryptocurrencies.
As already said blockchains will be improved, development of hardware is faster then size of blockchains...

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:36:45 AM

Interesting Coin.
RB25

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

This is pure speculation, but indulge me. What if the wallet that holds 2B DGB is an institutional speculator? Meaning a brokerage house or a major bank. At 600sats, and BTC at $2500, its only $30M. Who has that kind of cash to bet?

What if there is some sort of Crypto mutual fund I'm the works that has a bundle of different currencies packaged together?

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
AIOS

Activity: 70

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:40:11 PM

When do you think DGB can go over 1000 sats?

Anybody?

Pages: « 1 ... 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 [1630] 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: