Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward?  (Read 6388 times)
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Because holding will not bring good results. The new altcoin often takes a long time to develop their business model.
The bounty hunters are eager to receive quick pay so they can not wait too long. That is why they have to sell quickly when they receive token.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

Not all bounty hunters sell their tokens. I prefer to hold them for at least a few years.
I sell only those tokens of projects in which I am not sure.

huhansan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

It depends on whether the tokens you have have the potential. We all know that most of the tokens will quickly crash after being listed. Only a very small number of tokens will continue to grow, so it's not only bounty hunters dump their tokens. Many ICO participants also sell their tokens immediately after the token is listed.
damiham

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

there are lots of reasons why many bounty hunters dispose their coin the moment they got it,,this are the reasons below
1.depending on the type of token they received,,some token worth to be dispose once and for all,,because they have no future
2. depending on the type of campaign you involve in,,,for instance if you do signature campaign with legendary,,imagine the type of token you will get,,so  people that have huge token will dump their token,,because they have it in excess
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Many reason bounty hunters did that. One of that reason is they just want to convert their reward to main cryptocurrency like bitcoin or ethereum. As we know, the safest investment in cryptomarket is bitcoin and maybe they just want to hold bitcoin

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
altysha

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

There are diffrent reasons of it. Some people sell tokens, because they need the cash. Some people exchange them into coins more potential like Bitcoin and Etherium. Some are afraid if they don't sell coins  the price will go down or the coins will loose their value.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Because the bounty hunters see an opportunity to sell at a good price. But some don't sell. It depends on the person. ICO buyers sometimes immediately sell their coins/tokens.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

This could be due to individual reasons . Some bounty hunters may decide to sell their tokens as soon as possible probably due to some pressing financial needs they quickly need to attend to. Also, some bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately which could  probably be as a result of fear they are having that the price of the tokens might keep depreciating in the market. I think it is advisable for bounty hunters to learn to be patient before selling tokens as there could be a tremendous increase in token price later. I would say that I am a beneficiary of the benefits of patience in selling tokens.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

Maybe they think that there isn't much room for appreciation for the bounty tokens. There will be more room for appreciation of the tokens invested in Ethereum or other excellent cryptocurrencies, so as to obtain greater profits, I think this is also a kind of Good method.

it is not about appreciation of the rewards or anything like that. it is all about having experience and knowing what you are dealing with. it is pretty simple actually, everyone knows that when you give people free money they will dump it to get it out. so an experience player will do it much faster than anyone else and dumps first to get the best price possible before the newbies and panic sellers come in and crash the price.

you say "there is room for them to rise" but that doesn't change the fact that they initially will get dumped hard without exception. if you really think they will rise then sell first and then buy back even more when it is at the bottom of the dip!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

There are many reasons.Not everyone sells everything.But most people do.Since I prefer to get paid or to keep the tokens and prospectively high-end coins,I personally also very rare that tokens leave!
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

Out of 20 last campaigns I've participated in only about 1-2 have increased in price since distribution. It all depends on the overall market, during the 2017 there was no point in selling, I sold however and lost huge profits. Now during the bear market the best way is to sell and wait in BTC for a rebuy till the positive trend. But not everything you receive is worth holding and rebuying.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Some of the reason may based on the fact that the project in question might not be as good as expected. Because if one is holding very nice coin with potentials for growth, he will cherish it instead of selling it out.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

The notion behind every work that some bounty hunters have while promoting any project is that, they most times believe that they are earning wages. Also, owing to the fact that they participate in many projects at the same time, most especially those who are into social media bounty, where so many bounty can be done at a time.
My humble suggestion is that, dumping coins too early, will never make you rich or get you satisfied. Try to always save against the raining day. Hold and sell high, because every good project has the tendency to sell high if you can hold.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

That's right, I also realize most bounty hunters will sell the token immediately. Here, There are some probabilities to discover:
1. They really want to get cash after some months joining the project
2. The realize the token supply and decide to sell away the token
3. They are afraid of the dropping price of the token if held for some longer time, for they have worked so hard for long time to enjoy the reward.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

That's right, I also realize most bounty hunters will sell the token immediately. Here, There are some probabilities to discover:
1. They really want to get cash after some months joining the project
2. The realize the token supply and decide to sell away the token
3. They are afraid of the dropping price of the token if held for some longer time, for they have worked so hard for long time to enjoy the reward.
In addition to that, they didn't bother to understand the goal of the said project so they just easily dropped it after receiving their shares, bounty hunters always play like this, never think that project will progress and value will jumped high after meeting the goals, and also seeing that the market keeps on dropping so they decided to cash out their rewards instead of waiting for much bigger value.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

They can sell because of their impatience and not the ability to think a few steps forward. Also, because they view the project as a scam or simply unpromising.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

The immediate sale of tokens of the bounty campaigns that receive the bounty hunters is in my opinion one of the biggest problems in the industry. If a person needs money to eat or for urgent needs it is right that he sells everything immediately, but now this has become just a bad general fashion that damages the correct growth of blockchain projects
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

I am a bounty hunter, but I have never sold tokens immediately after they are listed. I do not think that we should do so, at least because it is quite often we are not profitable. But I also understand that the fact that 1 percent of the tokens will be sold on the exchange immediately after the token is released on the exchange - this should not affect the ICO project in any way.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

They sell because they do not want to risk holding the coin and then the price ends up going down which means that a lot of money is lost so they are just being careful and selling fast. Also some bounty hunters buy back into a lot of the coins anyway. The coins are new in the market and no one knows if or how long they will survive so they are just trying to be on the safe side of it all

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

I think a vast majority do, but of course it depends on the person and how much the believe in the project.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: