Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Ether Kingdoms (IMPs) crypto-game with PVP and 1%/day POS reward  (Read 51304 times)
GoodForGood

Activity: 311
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

Hello, I have a question. Will this project be cross-platform?

I read white paper and it seems to me that yes. But I can be wrong, so it's better to wait for the developers answer

Thank you, I understood, but I also would like to know if there will be a store in the game like in other games? After all, I would like to have some advantage with pvp battle Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

I read white paper and it seems to me that yes. But I can be wrong, so it's better to wait for the developers answer

This is also written in white paper. First, the chances of each opponent are equal, but the possibility of winning with modifications will become available with later game updates
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

This is also written in white paper. First, the chances of each opponent are equal, but the possibility of winning with modifications will become available with later game updates

I understood. Well, then I definitely need to read the white paper. It is a pity that this is provided, but only in future updates:( I think that this could attract more people interested in this project
JanglSc

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

I understood. Well, then I definitely need to read the white paper. It is a pity that this is provided, but only in future updates:( I think that this could attract more people interested in this project

I agree with you. Now very many people like the pvp battle, but if you can't personally affect the outcome of the battle, it reduces the excitement and interest in the game. But it's okay, the main thing is that it will all be!
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

Hello people. Have a nice day, everyone. Someone can tell how you can get a bonus that will bring 1 percent of profit each day?
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

Hello people. Have a nice day, everyone. Someone can tell how you can get a bonus that will bring 1 percent of profit each day?

Greetings, lad. About this like written in the header of the forum, but I will repeat. This bonus is given to those who first reach the highest level. Have you climbed so far?
Finleynar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

Greetings, lad. About this like written in the header of the forum, but I will repeat. This bonus is given to those who first reach the highest level. Have you climbed so far?

haha, no, that you. I just thought that this bonus can be randomly dropped out after a fight. It's a pity. of course, that for such a bonus it will take a very long time to play.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

haha, no, that you. I just thought that this bonus can be randomly dropped out after a fight. It's a pity. of course, that for such a bonus it will take a very long time to play.

It's okay. Already, you can earn good money if you play a couple of hours a day. And if you're lucky, then you can go to the PVP and fight there with everyone.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

It's okay. Already, you can earn good money if you play a couple of hours a day. And if you're lucky, then you can go to the PVP and fight there with everyone.

Oh, no. For this I'm not lucky enough. I'd rather save my forces in PVE mode, and when I accumulate enough I will fight for worthy prizes.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

Oh, no. For this I'm not lucky enough. I'd rather save my forces in PVE mode, and when I accumulate enough I will fight for worthy prizes.

Well, then I advise you to wait for the addition of new quests, to pump through them, and already sweat against real opponents.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

Well, then I advise you to wait for the addition of new quests, to pump through them, and already sweat against real opponents.

Oh, thank you. I probably will, but there's nowhere to hurry, so I'll wait for new content in the game.
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

Hmm, this is something new, no one has ever thought up that a person could play and earn. This is very thoughtful, because in doing so, he doesn't get tired of monotonous work, but rather, having fun. So I can say that we will be able to save even more time for other things with the help of this project
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

Hmm, this is something new, no one has ever thought up that a person could play and earn. This is very thoughtful, because in doing so, he doesn't get tired of monotonous work, but rather, having fun. So I can say that we will be able to save even more time for other things with the help of this project

Yes, but it's probably not such a new idea, but I like the fact that the project uses its own tokens, it immediately shows the high level of dev's and their real interest in making a quality project. If they keep this up, then it seems to me that the project will be very successful
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Great project. Very interesting idea, as well as the fact that players will have the opportunity to choose which style of play they like best - pvp or pve. By the way, this project will be paid or not? I would like to try to play it, but I'm afraid that I might not like it in practice
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

Great project. Very interesting idea, as well as the fact that players will have the opportunity to choose which style of play they like best - pvp or pve. By the way, this project will be paid or not? I would like to try to play it, but I'm afraid that I might not like it in practice

No, you can go to the site even now and already try the demo version of the game. And I would like to add that it is a pity that the player can't influence the outcome of the battle so far, but I hope this will be corrected soon
JanglSc

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

The developers made a very smart move. There is excitement in the game, because now everyone wants not to stop at what has been achieved, but to reach the highest level. Who does not want to have such a bonus? Guys, you are cool!
JanglSc

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Yes, I also like it very much. I haven't fully understood the technology of pwe yet, but about pvp I'm sure I will play. I will try my luck and hope she does not let me down Smiley
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Hello everyone, people. I have a question. Can I exchange my imps with other players?
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

Hello everyone, people. I have a question. Can I exchange my imps with other players?

Hey. Well, of course, it can be done. This is all done easily through, for example, metamask.
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Hey. Well, of course, it can be done. This is all done easily through, for example, metamask.

Oh, great. I mean, can I directly buy myself imps from other people if I need it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: