Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Ether Kingdoms (IMPs) crypto-game with PVP and 1%/day POS reward  (Read 51304 times)
lordyyk

Activity: 334
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

Good afternoon, friends. Haha, an amazing game)) Chose a large army, sent to the battle and lost the bot)  Grin Grin

Hi dude. Haha) In this game this happens, thanks to such cases it is interesting to play - you never know what awaits you in the next fight.

Yes, you're right. But, still, I would like a little more stability. I want to be sure that you will not lose the whole army for nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

Good afternoon, friends. Haha, an amazing game)) Chose a large army, sent to the battle and lost the bot)  Grin Grin

Hi dude. Haha) In this game this happens, thanks to such cases it is interesting to play - you never know what awaits you in the next fight.

Yes, you're right. But, still, I would like a little more stability. I want to be sure that you will not lose the whole army for nothing.

And it's up to you. Pick up the right amount of troops yourself, count on where and how much you will send, and how much will remain in reserve.
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

And it's up to you. Pick up the right amount of troops yourself, count on where and how much you will send, and how much will remain in reserve.

Yes, mining imps is not an easy thing, one way or another will make you think about how to optimize your strategy.
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

Yes, mining imps is not an easy thing, one way or another will make you think about how to optimize your strategy.

What do you want?)) You earn money on this. Extraction is a complicated matter, no matter in which form it is presented.
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

I'm glad that new innovations in the crypto currency continue to emerge. I think the project will attract a lot of attention with this innovation, as one of the first who started using the game mode for mining
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

I'm glad that new innovations in the crypto currency continue to emerge. I think the project will attract a lot of attention with this innovation, as one of the first who started using the game mode for mining
I agree. In this case, players can not only mine, but also participate in battles. It associates this project with some kind of childhood game (as for me) and causes pleasant feelings. Although now there is not much variety there, but I think that the dev's will fix it in the future
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

I agree. In this case, players can not only mine, but also participate in battles. It associates this project with some kind of childhood game (as for me) and causes pleasant feelings. Although now there is not much variety there, but I think that the dev's will fix it in the future
The way it is. I read that developers have big plans for the next months. We just have to wait for these updates until they'll appear into the game
JustOleg

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

The way it is. I read that developers have big plans for the next months. We just have to wait for these updates until they'll appear into the game
Yes, there will be various bonuses, skills, new game modes, voting ... what could be better? this project is increasingly beginning to look like a usual game with an unusual meaning Smiley
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

Hello everybody! I am very interesting in this project. Tell me, please, will it be free of charge or you must first invest it to be able to play it?
Umagorna

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

Yes, there will be various bonuses, skills, new game modes, voting ... what could be better? this project is increasingly beginning to look like a usual game with an unusual meaning Smiley
It remains only to hope that all these updates will meet our expectations. Although I am optimistic this project will be a big project. Already invested it, like a few of my friends
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

If this project is planned to look like a regular game, then it will be available only for computers? Or will it be a cross-platform game?
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Hello people. How are you doing? Ether Kingdoms gave me a surprise today and gave me 15 bonus imps.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Hello people. How are you doing? Ether Kingdoms gave me a surprise today and gave me 15 bonus imps.

Wow, that's great. You probably did some tasks? Or has it reached a new level of all mines?
Appyaak

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

Wow, that's great. You probably did some tasks? Or has it reached a new level of all mines?

Everything was as usual, I do not know what such incentives are connected with. But, in general, in recent days I have played a huge number of hours))
Finleynar

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

Everything was as usual, I do not know what such incentives are connected with. But, in general, in recent days I have played a huge number of hours))

Well, how did you get enough? How do you like the process of extraction and its results? Are they satisfied?
Appyaak

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

Well, how did you get enough? How do you like the process of extraction and its results? Are they satisfied?

Yes, I already got quite a lot of imps. Well, prey is a game, so everything is fine here - fun, fast.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Yes, I already got quite a lot of imps. Well, prey is a game, so everything is fine here - fun, fast.

Yes, I agree. To make this all part of the game of the block is an excellent idea. I hope that the developers will diversify the gameplay in the future.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

Yes, I agree. To make this all part of the game of the block is an excellent idea. I hope that the developers will diversify the gameplay in the future.

Yes, they must do this. It seems to me that this will positively affect the process of attracting new players.
Umagorna

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

It can be seen that the team seriously took up the development of the game. And it seems to me that team has already achieved a lot. Good luck to you guys!
GoodForGood

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

There are stylish design of the game (and white paper, too), elaborate technology and an interesting idea. It remains only to diversify it a little and everything will be perfect
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: