Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone talks about the fall of the market. Is it so?  (Read 1705 times)
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

A wise trader will use his ears but trust to the eye.
~snip~
2nd - look at the charts. A brief analysis will show that the market WAS falling since the beginning of the year up to 30 March - 1st April. Then we notice a turnaround: the trends changed directions. It's as for market capitalization so as for trading volumes.
So no, not yet. The market is growing actually.
I have same opinion with you. But in simple analysis. The market recovery for now. I think this moment can we used for invest. In my opinion the market almost have same rotation every year. In the begining of the year it will dump and in the end of year it will pump. It may not in same value.
Do you have your own analysis about the market especially bitcoin? Will they raise up in end of this year? Does it true that the market have a same rotation every year?

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

Now the market is waiting for the arrival of new money, I think we will no longer see such a rapid growth of the currency, but in general this market is just beginning its development.
We cannot rule out the fact that if there is investment from fund houses the price would rally like we saw last year, it is in the beginning state but we have slow down a bit when the scaling debate was on and it went on for infinity and i am sure that has stifled the market, we now need more merchant adoption for the market to grow exponentially.
@OP I am an early invest in most of the coins and it is an added advantage, the people who talk about the fall of the market might have missed the boat.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

It can't be avoided because everything really has an effect especially about the fall of the market. It's good that it will be discussed so that things will be clarified in order for the crypto community to know the real reason. Well, this is market everything can be happen at anytime so let's just be positive in it.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

Yes, you all correctly speak in a global sense. But there will always be people who want everything at once. They want here and now. No bank will offer you more than 1% per annum. Rental real estate requires a lot of investment. Own business, even with passive income, requires big investments and many hours labor.
Investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable and promising. You can start with any amount, but get a lot in the end.
 Maybe it still depends on age. Young people want to live here and now and not in a year or two.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

I don't think that market is falling now. The market is a little unstable right now, but in couple of days everything will come to a place.

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:16:23 PM

There are a lot of newcomers to the market who are not taking history into account, 2017 seems like a long time ago, especially when the prices hit all time highs just a few months ago. Short memories in the crypto industry. Still lots of underlying confidence there though, plenty of investors just looking to build their positions up, and only leads towards potential growth over the coming months. Price drops are an inevitable fact of life in any markets, so not sure any serious investors are too bothered.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1372

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:43:46 PM

Well, most people talk about the whole cryptocurrency market falling to zero, when in fact it is all the contrary. Of course, the market is slowly reacting towards regulation from governments, and other factors in the mainstream world, but I believe that it is only temporary as the market will face an uptrend in value within the next months.

As cryptocurrencies are prone to rise in value and popularity over the course of time, they're here to stay no matter what happens in the mainstream world. I've seen an article across the web which says that not even regulations can stop cryptocurrencies from becoming a widely used payments system by anyone in the world. Therefore, the market is just experiencing a bear trend over the first months of 2018, but it will all end soon as cryptocurrencies become scalable enough to handle more transactions into their ledgers. When that time comes, prices will go to the moon just like last year. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

The fall of the market is due to so much money leaving the market, when people see a price increase, they tend to start selling their coins no matter how little profit they are making which is affecting the prices. Just last week about $42billion left the crypto market, prices started falling, fast. Once more money starts coming into the market, the prices will start increasing, until then we just have to wait.
aizkicaumania

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

It's true that everyone is talking about market prices because the current market price is not profitable for all of us so we are thinking when will we go up the market price we have been waiting for

therefore the market price in the specified hopefully will be fine for the future and will not come down again as it is at this time because it is very worrying for us all
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

The fact is that when people say - the market as a whole has fallen and depreciated and coins lost in value this is not what they think. These people don't really mean the whole market, they talk about their experience, about their specific tokens, about their specific investments in specific projects.
People rarely evaluate in a global sense. Everyone considers his losses and profits personally.
Yes, the outlook is generally positive. I think that this growth of capitalization was achieved partly due to the appearance of new projects.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1372

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

The fall of the market is due to so much money leaving the market, when people see a price increase, they tend to start selling their coins no matter how little profit they are making which is affecting the prices. Just last week about $42billion left the crypto market, prices started falling, fast. Once more money starts coming into the market, the prices will start increasing, until then we just have to wait.

Exactly.  Many people are panic selling, simply because of recent regulatory pressure in the mainstream world. Whenever there's negative news influencing Bitcoin, prices start to decline quickly. As such, every time money leaves the market, prices go down the drain. The one crypto which has a huge influence in the market is Bitcoin, and if it begins to fall, the whole crypto market falls with it. But, investors that are smart, would buy Bitcoin at cheap prices and hodl them for the next price increase.

Usually, people who sell Bitcoin when they see a major downfall in its value, are mostly newcomers into cryptocurrencies. However, experienced traders and investors, know that Bitcoin is more than meets the eye, hence they keep onto their Bitcoin holdings no matter what. Since Bitcoin is limited in supply, and every 4 years there will be a reduction on the number of Bitcoins issued, it's often compared to digital gold. What this means is that even if we're experiencing a bloodbath in prices for Bitcoin and altcoins, it is only temporary, as many have predicted that the whole cryptocurrency market could be worth trillions of dollars in the future. Therefore, if you're patient you'll be able to see great results over your investment in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chenhaonan

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

Your analysis is very good. Although I think that the current market conditions are very bad, I think the current cryptocurrency is still developing very well. I believe its future!

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

Indeed this explains that we dont have to be overhyped about the whole situation and we can just see the bright future in the days to come. I mean crypto currencies are very mean at the time while on the other time they could be the one healing your wounds! So its better to keep holding our assets and be a part of the revolution that is yet to come. Only few % of the merchandise, governments and state bodies have accepted the bitcoin and altcoins as legal tender and the big ground is yet to come up front. So I dont think that it is bad timing in anyway. There is still big path to follow.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

The market is falling it is impossible not to notice... And negativenatalie a lot about why... And panic a lot.. I believe that there is no need to worry, good times will come soon and Bitcoin will storm new peaks!!
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

It is not always possible to remain calm at a time when the whole market is red. I think that this ability is possessed only by the most persistent traders. Angry
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

In my opinion, the market is trying to adapt to constantly changing conditions, when it is almost daily tried to regulate. And it is regulated from different directions and in different directions. some countries are loyal to cryptocurrencies, some introduce prohibitive legislation. I hope that during this year the procedure for creating legislation in most countries will be completed and by the end of the year the market will be balanced and will become more or less clear

Agreed, I think the fall in market is cause by a certain change in their privacy input, they are actually improving, very few people notice that, they are unaware to the possibilities and outcome of the market.
Beet1e

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

Reading posts above people write that in a couple of days everything will be different, in the end now we see an even greater gap)  Grin
And how to trust people?)) Cheesy
Tonstar

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

Greetings to colleagues in the forum!

Now almost in every post on the forum you can hear one and the same "The market is falling, the air has fallen in price, Bitcoin has fallen and is not growing, etc.". In short, if you read it superficially, everything is so bad.

Here the main misconception about the market fall is that many understand the crypt as an investment with a return of 10 or even 100 times in a couple of months. At the same time, which of you holds 6 months or a year, two - such probably one.

Let's take a look at it a little more broadly, and see how things really are as of May 2018.

The course of the Etherium in May 2017 is about 140 $. Currently, the rate is within $ 700 with a jump in excess of $ 1000 a couple of months ago.

The total trade in May 2017 is 362,000,000$ , May 2018 is 974,000,000 $.

So, the market does not stand in place of trade and mutual settlements are on.

It's my Russian topic about it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4090477.msg38066383#msg38066383

well, i thinkmpeopel meant that prices bacame suddenly lower thabn usual, but that crisis is beghind now, do not worry anymore
Tonstar

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

Reading posts above people write that in a couple of days everything will be different, in the end now we see an even greater gap)  Grin
And how to trust people?)) Cheesy
well, we can never know... especially with the cryptocurrency market, it is pretty hard to predict something and i do not think that we will ever learn to do it
kejot

Activity: 92

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Actually the crypto face the problem, but it is not falling of the market, this is a chance for the holders to invest their money more on cryptocurrency to gain bigger profit next month or year. There will be a time when the market fall, but there will be time too when the market raising up.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: