Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:51:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BitCappers.com~Sports Capping~Free (47-33-2) & Premium (75-55-5) Picks~  (Read 13188 times)
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 10:04:54 PM

when computing the unit record, we bet a favorite today at -267 and it said 3 units.  If it loses the unit +/- count should go down over 7.5 units from that loss.

No, we lost only the 3 units, we didn't lose any extra. On the Books online if you bet 3 unit sizes and lose, you are down just the 3 units, theres no relative juice. A unit size can be anything, you set your own unit sizes, for example if you bet 2 Units and lose the bet you would go down -2. If you for example win a 2 unit bet with the odds at -150 you would be +1.32

Wait, I e-mailed and asked and I was told if you have a 1 unit bet on -110, then you wager $110 to win $100 (if 1 unit=$100).  Your way of doing is isn't the normal way and I think everyone should know that who uses the service.  You're saying if you do "2 units" then you WAGER 2 units no matter the line?

I don't think you grasp the concept, let me rephrase it so you can understand it again.

Example :

Pick : Chelsea +1 at -190 (2 Units)
Result : Winner
Units won/loss : +1.04

If Result = Loss it would be -2 Units.

I do understand, that's exactly what I said in the second example.  I'm just telling you most people don't do it that way.  Usually when you bet "2 units", if it's an underdog you bet 2 units, if it's a favorite you bet whatever amount you need to get you to win "2 units."  So I just got destroyed by that Man City bet.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
BitCappers.com (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:06:49 PM

Um, now we lost a 3 unit bet and suddenly another pick goes up for 3 units in the middle of the day.  That does NOT reassure me man.  It feels like you're on tilt.

If you would have been a Premium Member since the beginning you would know picks are added through out the day, always emailed out to users, that's why we recommend people having emails attached with them at all times. We can assure you we know what we are doing as we have numerous people with years experience, yes upsets do happen. Like I mentioned to you on numerous occasions, don't worry about this. Sometimes we add 2-3 picks depending on line movements.

That's how the Units are calculated, simply because you are not paying any juice on any BTC Book. If you lost 3 Units on Man City, you lose 3 units and not 7.5.
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 10:07:43 PM

Um, now we lost a 3 unit bet and suddenly another pick goes up for 3 units in the middle of the day.  That does NOT reassure me man.  It feels like you're on tilt.

If you would have been a Premium Member since the beginning you would know picks are added through out the day, always emailed out to users, that's why we recommend people having emails attached with them at all times. We can assure you we know what we are doing as we have numerous people with years experience, yes upsets do happen. Like I mentioned to you on numerous occasions, don't worry about this. Sometimes we add 2-3 picks depending on line movements.

It just made me worry because it happened right when the 3 unit bet lost...and I'm down like 6 units in 3 days

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:09:05 PM

It just made me worry because it happened right when the 3 unit bet lost...and I'm down like 6 units in 3 days

You are worrying way too early, let the week pan out and you will have a different view, believe me. We got to +16 units in just 2 weeks.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:12:46 PM

On another note, we are currently in the process of developing an Android / iPhone app for BitCappers.com

The app will have custom features, check scores for games, push notifications when premium picks are released, ability to post comments on picks.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:16:43 PM

A phone app ?
Wow ! Nice idea !

Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:34:04 AM

So if for me "1 unit" is .05 BTC then if you say to bet two units I should bet .1 BTC no matter what the odds are?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:05:44 AM

So if for me "1 unit" is .05 BTC then if you say to bet two units I should bet .1 BTC no matter what the odds are?

Exactly, you set your own unit sizes, if one of my picks says 2 units thats recommended, if you feel safer you can do 1 unit or for example if i pick 3 units and you do 2 that's fine as well.
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:10:56 AM

Ok I just wanted to be sure about how you are figuring out how much to bet.  That heat over was awful I thought we had that in the bag.

So if I have .05 set as 1 unit then if you did 3 units I'd RISK .15 no matter  what the odds are.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:26:13 AM

Ok I just wanted to be sure about how you are figuring out how much to bet.  That heat over was awful I thought we had that in the bag.

So if I have .05 set as 1 unit then if you did 3 units I'd RISK .15 no matter  what the odds are.

Exactly, but if you feel safer you coulda kept it at one or 2. Yes that was disgusting the odds were at 228.5 for the over at half.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:44:13 PM

Premium picks posted.
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:47:51 PM

Premium picks posted.
when free picks coming on this thread waiting for todays picks  Grin

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

2/4/2014 FREE PICKS

NHL : Montreal Canadiens vs. Calgary Flames

Pick : Montreal Canadiens ML -169

NCAAB : Iowa vs. Ohio State

Pick : Iowa -5.5 -114 (2 Units)

Free Picks Record 46-31-2

Profit overall :  +9.23 Units
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:24:33 PM

Man on your site, the two free picks is posted under premium picks section...
I thought It was premiums one....

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:25:10 PM

Great picks for tonight, positive numbers tonight folks!
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 02:11:36 AM

Unless something drastic happens we are down around another 3.5 units today and I've lost 8.5 units in less than a week. WTF

I keep following you thinking oh no they can't lose units again today but somehow it keeps happening.

BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:14:29 AM

Unless something drastic happens we are down around another 3.5 units today and I've lost 8.5 units in less than a week. WTF

3 Days to be exact, another 4 days to turn things around and it's been done before..
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:18:56 AM

I keep following you thinking oh no they can't lose units again today but somehow it keeps happening.

If you read the analysis of each bet it all ads up and make sense, yes rough patches happen, but it will TURN around.
BitCappers.com (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:29:16 AM

2/4/2014 FREE PICKS

NHL : Montreal Canadiens vs. Calgary Flames

Pick : Montreal Canadiens ML -169
Result : WINNER

NCAAB : Iowa vs. Ohio State

Pick : Iowa -5.5 -114 (2 Units)
Result : LOSS

Free Picks Record 47-32-2

Profit overall :  +7.82 Units
quone17

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 04:14:51 AM

If you read the analysis of each bet it all ads up and make sense, yes rough patches happen, but it will TURN around.

After you've lost a certain number of units it becomes hard to just "trust" you that it will turn around. I'm already lowering my unit amounts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: