Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling tokens earned by bounty  (Read 611 times)
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

if you get now a token from bounty I prefer to hold it first then wait the official announcement from the project if they have a plan to listed in a good exchange you can also check first the price in Forkdelta of your token if you are contented on that price you can sell it
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

Mostly there is always a guide provide by the project which you did the bounty for, on how to add your token to your wallet. but mostly you have to add your tokens to your wallet using their contract address, this will make the tokens to appear in your own wallet then you can send it out to any exchange you want.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

I never sell my tokens that I earn from bounties, because I am always looking for some great long term projects before I join into a bounty. The most bounty hunters are leaving the project instantly, but this is not the way to make great money!

Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

It is not automatic that the moment you get your tokens, you can go ahead and sell them right away. First of all, you have to check whether the token has been listed on any exchange or not? Next you check whether your tokens will be worth something or not, before you go ahead and exchange it.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

Does anyone have a guide how to sell tokens that you've received from bounties?

Please don't say Google, I looked.

Much appreciated, thanks.

When you've already received your token that comes in bounties you should look first if your token that you've receive has a value in the market or if not you still need to wait for the value when you still waiting i advice to join again in a worthy campaign that the token has value so that you don't need to wait for so long to get your salary.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

every bounty have different market to listing they tokens, you must stay in the thread bounty or telegram to get announcement about tokens where and when token will be listed, like in the idex market, etherdelta, forkdelta or others
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

We must wait for the market first to sell token results from the bounty. So long as the market to sell the token not yet, then the token will be a display in the wallet only. Because cannot be traded.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

You can sell your bounty rewards once it is already listed in exchanger. Some token holders choose to hold their rewards  wait for the value to increase more to be more profitable, but some sell it right after it was listed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

My opinion is that you should go to reputable exchange sites in the world to sell tokens, example: Hitbtc.com, Etherdelta and Forkdelta ...
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

You don't need google to reply your question. It doesn't matter if the tokens you have are from bounty or you invested in ICO, you still get the same tokens. So hold it if you feel like it will grow.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

You can always apply for bounty campaigns here in this forum in order to earn cryptocurrency, that is the first step then wait for the developers to announce the market where they are going to place their coins.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

Lol, you looked at google and you found nothing right? Sorry anyways, some things need guidance. So check whether they've been listed, go to that particular exchange and trade your tokens there (you should learn about trading so you don't sell your coins cheap)
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

If you want to sell your token that you have earned from the bounty then first look out for the exchanges that it has listed and send your token to that exchange from your private wallet. For sending the token you must have Ethereum in your Myetherwallet or Metamask to cover the Gas Limit.
snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

If not on exchange,  you can sell it to your fellow crypto users
diangunz

Activity: 503
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

do not be too hasty to sell your token, monitor the token if it is available exchange? if you need instant money you can sell it in forkdelta or etherdelta, you can see tokens that can be sold in fd or ed, check https://deltabalances.github.io/index.html paste your adrees it will look your token estimation, good luck

Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

It is not always the case that the tokens you receive from a bounty can be sold immediately. First of all, you have to check whether the token is listed on an exchange or not? If it is listed, you then have to find out the particular exchange it has been listed before you can go ahead to trade.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

On sale there is nothing complicated, the most important is to get your tokens for the work done! And then it's up to you to decide whether to sell or not, and of course the presence of as many registered exchanges in your name as possible, so that you can profitably sell the coin at its first listing.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

It will depends on where the bounty campaign will register your token rewards because you will not be able to exchange them in all exchange platforms out there specially on its early stage of market listings.  It will vary also from the date they will release it but all in all you just have to follow the steps of each exchange platforms to trade.  

tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

Fisrt you have check your token getting from bounty campaign have market to sell or not, maybe needed more one week after received token from bounty campaign listed on market, after listed on market we have the exchange account to sell coin from bounty, we have creat new exchange to sell our token from bounty campaign, after you sell you will get your balance by ethereum or bitcoin, you withdraw your ethereum to your wallet exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: