Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery.  (Read 59791 times)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:19:07 PM

No movement on my shipment using the tracking number provided. I paid $2800 last week before this "discount" was announced.
Either the freight forwarder they are using is very slow, or something else fishy is going on.  Again I must ask, who has successfully received a miner?

One of my other orders coming out of Hong Kong a few days ago has failed to update via DHL as well.

I was informed that March and April are busy shipping seasons ? Delays are possible during this season ?

?
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:12:32 PM

No movement on my shipment using the tracking number provided. I paid $2800 last week before this "discount" was announced.
Either the freight forwarder they are using is very slow, or something else fishy is going on.  Again I must ask, who has successfully received a miner?

One of my other orders coming out of Hong Kong a few days ago has failed to update via DHL as well.

I was informed that March and April are busy shipping seasons ? Delays are possible during this season ?

?

I am a reseller of Dragon 1TH miners on eBay and have been receiving at least 5-10 of them per week.  My supplier just shipped 2 yesterday and DHL tracking updated immediately.

You don't pay enough.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:20:11 PM

I am a reseller of Dragon 1TH miners on eBay and have been receiving at least 5-10 of them per week.  My supplier just shipped 2 yesterday and DHL tracking updated immediately.

Well shit. Come on QiangMiner and Bit-Tech... Don't let me down !
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:53:32 PM

Depends who the forwarder is. Some are faster than others. It's not DHL being slow it is the forwarder having a backlog to process. When it is on shipment information received status it just means the forwarder has sent created a shipmment label. IT can be same day, next day or a few days before they actually ship it from SZ to HK and get it onto the plane. If the label has been created though and has your location on it, then you know it is in the hands of the forwarder

Source: 10 years running a company importing from China.

BINTEX

Powered by,
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:57:19 PM

Depends who the forwarder is. Some are faster than others. It's not DHL being slow it is the forwarder having a backlog to process. When it is on shipment information received status it just means the forwarder has sent created a shipmment label. IT can be same day, next day or a few days before they actually ship it from SZ to HK and get it onto the plane. If the label has been created though and has your location on it, then you know it is in the hands of the forwarder

Thanks, this is helpful info. 

The waybill number that Ali (Bit-Tech) gave me only says "No result found for your DHL query. Please try again."

I've seen where they use freight forwarders and it takes a while for a status update, but like you said it says "shipment information received" but this is different.  I asked multiple times if the tracking number is correct and he said yes.

You don't pay enough.
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:27:42 PM

The waybill number that Ali (Bit-Tech) gave me only says "No result found for your DHL query. Please try again."

I've seen where they use freight forwarders and it takes a while for a status update, but like you said it says "shipment information received" but this is different.  I asked multiple times if the tracking number is correct and he said yes.

Guys , to be honest LKETC was quite accurate twice I bought, but I wanted to try Bit-tech one also.

Lets wait for the results.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:02:41 PM

then there is a good chance  it hasn't been shipped. I have very rarely had to wait more than 24 hours after goods have been sent to a forwarder before I get tracking. Sometimes DHL numbers do get changed as they pass through customs between SZ and HK, if the goods get an inspection and repacked. Usually though most forwarders will generate a label when the goods are still in SZ and just stick it on the box when it arrives in HK. It is unusual to have to wait more than 24 hours after you get tracking for it to be live on DHL system but it does happen.

BINTEX