Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery.  (Read 59799 times)
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:50:55 AM

Guys chill all your orders are sent, im going to see with forwarder what is up with the waybills. Calm down everyone will get their orders, including you gallery2000 im sending you the tracking # today once i arrive to office.

Im not ripping anyone , we are here for the longterm , i apologize for the late inconvience next time i will have a compensation plan for late deliveries.
I am very interested in the compensation plan for these late deliveries.
Bit-Tech (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:57:22 AM

Guys chill all your orders are sent, im going to see with forwarder what is up with the waybills. Calm down everyone will get their orders, including you gallery2000 im sending you the tracking # today once i arrive to office.

Im not ripping anyone , we are here for the longterm , i apologize for the late inconvience next time i will have a compensation plan for late deliveries.
I am very interested in the compensation plan for these late deliveries.
Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:58:29 AM

Bit-Tech when is the next batch?

Next week , Also have in stock avaible 5th May of A2 Terminator Scrypt miners 88 MH/s (650watt) - Will update thread accordingly tomorrow with prices.

gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:06:42 AM

Thank you!  I am very glad you are still alive.  Welcome back.

joemde

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:49:05 PM

I have been in touch with Ali and he assures me that my order of 26 units were in fact shipped. I too have an issue with an invalid tracking number (I was provided a shippers reference). I have communicated to Ali that the issue with valid tracking information for orders is essential for both customers and Bit-Tech. Let's all just hope that this issue is a minor wrinkle and that Bit-Tech will get it sorted out on future sales.

Regard,
joemde

Joemde, how you were so confident to buy 26  pcs?

Did you use escrow?

I spoke with Ali, examined what he had to offer. That's all really. Bit-Tech is a legitimate business as far as I am concerned and as such I felt the risk was minimal. No I did not use escrow. Payment was made directly with BTC. My tracking numbers have been sorted out and my order is enroute.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:12:11 PM

Ali and Bit-Tech are a good company.  I have interviewed him and have been in contact for a few weeks now.
They have a growing factory over in Hong Kong.
Some of the communication lags have stemmed from them work there implementing stuff at the company and working hard to get the bugs out of the way as well as time zone differences.

I am vouching for him as he delivered the unit in great shape and communicated with me as time allowed.

A bit of patience as he and his partners are setting the company up still and getting everything in place is needed.  I have no worries that they will disappear.

gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:55:13 PM

Ali and Bit-Tech are a good company.  I have interviewed him and have been in contact for a few weeks now.
Some of the communication lags have stemmed from them work there implementing stuff at the company and working hard to get the bugs out of the way as well as time zone differences.

I am vouching for him as he delivered the unit in great shape and communicated with me as time allowed.

A bit of patience as he and his partners are setting the company up still and getting everything in place is needed.  I have no worries that they will disappear.

They are good, but they could have been better.  They delivered my two units one week late.  They should follow Lee's Group buy example and compensate us for each day the units were late.

In this business time is money. 

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

I agree and as he said he is working on a compensation plan for the future.
I remember Lee had some of the same issues at first as well.
Things should keep getting better.

They are good, but they could have been better.  They delivered my two units one week late.  They should follow Lee's Group buy example and compensate us for each day the units were late.

In this business time is money. 

wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:51:13 AM

Hi, will be available also a low price 15 MHs scrypt miner in the future?

Thanks W_M
hanti

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:01:46 PM

... highter price then before ? I was really waiting for your offer but it sux :/

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 08:00:19 PM

How did the price raise from $2350 to $2500 with lower hash, 1 TH/s to 950 GH/s?

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:11:13 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 08:31:57 PM by Bit-Tech

Price is still lowest on bitcointalk.org - IC prices have not changed , reason we sold it before cheap with low margins is to build a reputation.

For Bulk order discounts are provided for over 50+ Miners.

Next Batch 7th May 6/25 Units sold.
Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:16:09 PM

no, S2 is lowest, because everyone got a truckload of coupons ^^
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:34:31 PM

no, S2 is lowest, because everyone got a truckload of coupons ^^

+1 $2199 for S2 for anyone with a token which is how they support their previous customers.

Thats the business model you have to compete with.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
braindead

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:38:52 PM

One of my ordered miners stopped working the PSU as blown, then i swapped the PSU with one EVGA 1300w and i noticed the RPI had red light on it so i had also to swap the RPI, but i can´t get it working still  Sad Sad  I will leave here video in order you guys to check and try to help me, video was also send to Bitmine but no answer so far i hope they help me on this matter and give me support

What you guys think it is?? The controller board??

http://youtu.be/0q9xLCqlVWY

finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:10:02 AM

One of my ordered miners stopped working the PSU as blown, then i swapped the PSU with one EVGA 1300w and i noticed the RPI had red light on it so i had also to swap the RPI, but i can´t get it working still  Sad Sad  I will leave here video in order you guys to check and try to help me, video was also send to Bitmine but no answer so far i hope they help me on this matter and give me support

What you guys think it is?? The controller board??

http://youtu.be/0q9xLCqlVWY

prob the SD card in the RPI.  you can verify this by hooking the pi up to a monitor/TV and see if it has any display.  i would try to reimage the SD card in the pi if you havent yet.

EDIT - hmm after watching your full video, not really sure.  i will be receiving my 3 units tomorrow so i guess i will be better educated then.  sorry.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:15:27 AM

Is the scrypt speed really 88 mh? the screenshot is says 5 sec average is 88 mh/s but the other averages are 77 kh/s?? Can you post more screenshots to confirm this speed please.
Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:41:43 AM

Is the scrypt speed really 88 mh? the screenshot is says 5 sec average is 88 mh/s but the other averages are 77 kh/s?? Can you post more screenshots to confirm this speed please.

In turbo mode yes 86 MH/s avg.
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:26:00 AM

The two miners I received from Bit-tech had signs of use , full of dust.

Means they use them before they ship out.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:28:25 AM

In turbo mode yes 86 MH/s avg.

how long to ship out? Are they ready now?

The two miners I received from Bit-tech had signs of use , full of dust.

Means they use them before they ship out.

burning in? test run?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: