Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery.  (Read 59795 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:34:54 AM

Guys very important- If anyone feeling cheated, scammed or just not treated like it should be use trust feedback.

Make negative comment add reference, add BTC you paid and post it.
More Negative feedback=less business for them. They will stop ignoring you.

I didn't made any business with them so cannot post feedback for you guys. But your feedback will be seen by them.

That skype is not ours.

This skype was added at the beggining of this thread. So it was yours.
I had it from here.
Bit-Tech (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:29:54 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 11:53:33 AM by Bit-Tech

Guys very important- If anyone feeling cheated, scammed or just not treated like it should be use trust feedback.

I didn't made any business with them so cannot post feedback for you guys. But your feedback will be seen by them.

That skype is not ours.

I had it from here.

s1lverbox thanks for stating the obvious if there is an issue please leave negative feedback.
coffecoins username is ours thats correct, that is not coffecoins however, because our skype is registred in sweden and not china. So you can double check that you added "coffecoins" and not some scammers thats been pretending to be bit-tech

Anyhow as for the rest of complaints we are also humans and work our ass of here in china 24/7, we might have had some bumps but we never ripped anyone of their money, if there was an issue we always refunded or rectified. we delayed the shipments with 5 days not 10 days as stated by gallery2000 and as for braindead did you deal directly with us or our reseller from portugal ? As for controllerboard issues we had two units out of 47 with faulty controllerboard units and we responded to those customers we will provide tracking # tonight for these.

Our thread is clean not a single customer has been ripped,issues with machines yes but bitcoin machines are not 100% products,even KNCminer has issues with machine, and if there ever was an issue we always rectified it our previous customers can verify that.

We had shipment delays and we put a compensation plan up now to push us to ship on the date we state, otherwise we will suffer from the consequences of paying 0.1 BTC a day for each day delayed.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:52:02 AM

s1lverbox thanks for stating the obvious if there is an issue please leave negative feedback.
coffecoins username is ours thats correct, that is not coffecoins however, because our skype is registred in sweden and not china. So you can double check that you added "coffecoins" and not some scammers thats been pretending to be bit-tech

Anyhow as for the rest of complaints we are also humans and work our ass of here in china 24/7, we might have had some bumps but we never ripped anyone of their money, if there was an issue we always refunded or rectified. we delayed the shipments with 5 days not 10 days as stated by gallery2000 and as for braindead did you deal directly with us or our reseller from portugal ? As for controllerboard issues we had two units out of 47 with faulty controllerboard units and we responded to those customers we will provide tracking # tonight for these.

Our thread is clean not a single customer has been ripped,issues with machines yes but bitcoin machines are not 100% products and if there ever was an issue we always rectified it our previous customers can verify that.

Hi

I didn't bought anything from you, so i cannot leave feedback for anyone else.
I can do that but this will slow your business as my feedback will tag you as someone who cannot be trusted.
Do you want that?

Yes i did added coffecoins and not scammers, as i was chatting with who ever is there from the beginning of this thread.
People complaining about service you providing and the fact is that people are your customers.
Make things right and start treating people like someone who helping your business grow.

If not people will tag you as scammer and this will be end for you.

Simple as that.
Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:03:43 PM

Our thread is clean not a single customer has been ripped,issues with machines yes but bitcoin machines are not 100% products and if there ever was an issue we always rectified it our previous customers can verify that.

Hi

I didn't bought anything from you, so i cannot leave feedback for anyone else.
I can do that but this will slow your business as my feedback will tag you as someone who cannot be trusted.
Do you want that?

Yes i did added coffecoins and not scammers, as i was chatting with who ever is there from the beginning of this thread.
People complaining about service you providing and the fact is that people are your customers.
Make things right and start treating people like someone who helping your business grow.

If not people will tag you as scammer and this will be end for you.

Simple as that.

Like any startup we are learning and growing , we had issues with delayed shipment so we intergrated a compensation plan, we had quality control issues with the avalon so we improved when we started selling the A1 .
braindead

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:39:03 PM

That skype is not ours.

I had it from here.

Our thread is clean not a single customer has been ripped,issues with machines yes but bitcoin machines are not 100% products,even KNCminer has issues with machine, and if there ever was an issue we always rectified it our previous customers can verify that.

We had shipment delays and we put a compensation plan up now to push us to ship on the date we state, otherwise we will suffer from the consequences of paying 0.1 BTC a day for each day delayed.

I deal directly with you, so far i haven´t got any answer or help regarding my problem, in skype i was told the controller was send but no tracking so far, everytime i try to talk on skype i´m ignored you call this support ??

Do you want me to copy/paste again the list of damaged hardware Huh
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:45:40 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 01:20:58 AM by gallery2000

Like any startup we are learning and growing , we had issues with delayed shipment so we intergrated a compensation plan, we had quality control issues with the avalon so we improved when we started selling the A1 .

Hi,

I did not receive any compensation plans.  where is it?  How do I find it?  

braindead

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:52:07 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 10:06:30 PM by braindead

Hi,

I did not receive any compensation plan.  where is it?  How do I find it?  

I want to use it also, so far i have my miner stopped for +2 weeks and being completely ignored on skype or here in forum not to mencion:

NEW PSU: 250 usd
NEW RPI: 40 usd
NEW CONTROLLER BOARD: 150usd

I see they talk about compensation, so where´s is my compensation ?? I see they talk about support, but where is the support ? I see they talk about warranty, but where is the warranty ?
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:09:17 PM

We start from zero again.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
elaramus

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:20:47 PM

Canary may think I'm crazy, but I ordered two and paid with btc. Hope to have shipping details soon.

That's a post from very early on in this thread. I purchased 2 Gen2 Avalon rigs back in January. There were some mix-ups in the delivery process (almost to the point where I'd believed I'd been scammed) but in the end, the miners shipped and ran like champs. I would buy from bit-tech again.
braindead

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:19:32 AM

Canary may think I'm crazy, but I ordered two and paid with btc. Hope to have shipping details soon.

That's a post from very early on in this thread. I purchased 2 Gen2 Avalon rigs back in January. There were some mix-ups in the delivery process (almost to the point where I'd believed I'd been scammed) but in the end, the miners shipped and ran like champs. I would buy from bit-tech again.

Hey lucky you because you didn´t need their support or warranty, there may be one time that you buy from them and you may need the support or warranty like me or others and you won´t have it

visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:05:13 PM

Price updated cheapest on earth, 2150 including shipping. 20 in stock only.

Are they in stock?  What's the current inclusive price and shipping time?  Do they come with a 1300W PSU?

Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:24:29 AM

1T Coin Craft are in stock, they come with a 1300W Power Supply, price is 2150$ shippement the next day,

visdude
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:27:45 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 09:07:24 PM by visdude

1T Coin Craft are in stock, they come with a 1300W Power Supply, price is 2150$ shippement the next day,

So, does this batch now do a full 1T with the upgraded PSU then instead of only 950GH/s as indicated in the OP?

Edit:  Could you please post quickie pictures of these miners that are in stock?

braindead

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:47:02 PM

Just to let everyone know

Bit-tech send us one controller board, it was late but he did send us the board, and now the miner is fully working

He also told me he would compensate me in next order, when i make a new order i hope he really do that
jacrespo2

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:33:39 AM

good for you braindead . i wish  he  do that to me when i ask   4 months ago, at least you get yours. so many bad review push him to do something. i lost alot of money  because of bittech i wish i never  buy from him, thanks to him i buy from other company  with good review like gaminer  zoomhash  they are good  and they give u what they offer, plus they accept paypal ++++++  BTW  if paypal cancel there account or suspend  the account  that is a BIG REDDDDD FLAG.         
braindead

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:27:58 AM

good for you braindead . i wish  he  do that to me when i ask   4 months ago, at least you get yours. so many bad review push him to do something. i lost alot of money  because of bittech i wish i never  buy from him, thanks to him i buy from other company  with good review like gaminer  zoomhash  they are good  and they give u what they offer, plus they accept paypal ++++++  BTW  if paypal cancel there account or suspend  the account  that is a BIG REDDDDD FLAG.         

Yeah i also lost a lot of money

I had to buy 1 PSU + 1 RPI + 1 controller board since i had no answer from Bit-tech seems now i will have 2 controller boards around, the one i bought didn´t arrive yet the controller board from bit-tech made the job first although after 2 weeks without minning and with 2 jumps in difficulty

gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:29:18 PM

Bit-Tech is a bad businessman because he promised to ship my miners the next day but did not ship them for another ten days.  I will not buy anything from Bit-tech again even for $1000 a miner.

Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:35:26 PM

Bit-Tech is a bad businessman because he promised to ship my miners the next day but did not ship them for another ten days.  I will not buy anything from Bit-tech again even for $1000 a miner.

It was 5 days not 10 days, give me your btc adress i will compensate with bitcoins, send me pm. and you will have them in 5 mins.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:14:54 PM

Is the new $1750 price for the 1TH+ units with the 1300W power supplies ?
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:58:35 PM

Good move but it's still not competitive enough with the S2s which can currently be had for $1650 including worldwide shipping.  Furthermore, there is still no indication/guarantee that it performs at a full 1T in spite of the upgraded PSU.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: