Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:44:05 AM

so.

it's not a scam?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuzukiAkito

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:47:13 AM

so.

it's not a scam?

based on their complaints I think it isnt but the site needs to fix some bugs
wn666

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:48:34 AM

so.

it's not a scam?

Not that it matters all that much to everyone, but i know the developer and i'm in daily contact with him. It is not a scam.

But test it with some doges and make up your own minds, only thing that will make it "safe" is time =)

I do not recomend dumpage of USDE even tho there is a trading pair for it, this is where we show our strength. Some dumpers are gonna dump, that can not be stopped.
RENDERING

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:51:53 AM

UPDATE~~~~

We have complied the new wallet and tested it. Everything is working ok now with the new wallet. I will allow registrations until we reach 30% of the network hash and then disable registrations for 12 hours and let it run out on the new wallet to make 100% sure everything is fine.

The results from our testing were perfect and we have 0 errors as of now.

We are offering a sign up bonus of 200 USDE for the first 100 users that register and have active miners.

To claim your sign up bonus:
1. Create a new account
2. Start your miners
3. Send me an email with your username
4. I will deposit 200 USDE into your account

If you had an account previously you will need to create a new account.

We have added many security features including 2 Factor authentication for ANY account changes. Now NO ONE can change anything in your accounts unless they can pass the 2 form authentication! Cheesy Check it out!

http://usde.coinarmy.com
mybogusname

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:56:21 AM

WOW. LOL. Anyone watching coinmarket.io?

Someone just brought the price down to 80 satoshi from 130 satoshi in a matter of minutes. They kept putting little amounts on there and other people cancelled their price and tried to dump lower then them. Just look at the price gaps now.

People are so dumb! Another alt coin going downhill fast because of idiotic people!
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:59:40 AM

Someone just brought the price down to 80 satoshi from 130 satoshi in a matter of minutes. They kept putting little amounts on there and other people cancelled their price and tried to dump lower then them. Just look at the price gaps now.

People are so dumb! Another alt coin going downhill fast because of idiotic people!
Wait, let me buy some then. Looks better than mining at that price...
mybogusname

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:02:41 AM

I did! Smiley

Even at 100 satoshi its a good dealin 28 blocks, the difficulty will double. Its cheaper to buy it now then to mine it.
talvivaara

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:04:33 AM

Time to buy in before people wise up. Atleast some are being almost smart, the biggest sell pot at coinmarket.io is at 1000 satoshi. Wink

Excuse me, spare a coin for a cyber bum? - BTC: 1KiiToSx5G1ySGrSohvYtTxw5DUjbF7XYc - GET 10% OFF YOUR TRADING FEES FOR A YEAR @ Vircurex (referral link)
PeterPalmBeach

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:05:36 AM

I did! Smiley

Even at 100 satoshi its a good dealin 28 blocks, the difficulty will double. Its cheaper to buy it now then to mine it.

So true. Dumpers need money for rent. We need USD-e as a investment. Just mine and hold.
coinmarket.io

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:06:57 AM

BE CAREFUL WHEN USING COINMARKET.IO

I lost 0.01BTC trading on there because it let me accidentally sell at a rate of "1.4e-7"BTC per USDe.

I just fucking sold at that price I'm so angry. Fuck.

WARNING

I did this too, i sold 100k at 13 satoshi instead of 130 and it all went through at .00000013 without affecting the buy walls even though there were bids at 50-60 satoshi, so that i would have at least gotten .05ish btc instead of .013 for my 100k usde. User name is Licens3d, i'm fking pissed and this is a pretty bad bug. Also, who got my 100k usde, this seems fishy.

We have checked the logs and indeed you have sold some USDE at 13 satoshis each.
Multiple buyers got your coins, user ids: 369, 295 and 368, at 03:38 GMT+2
Its easy to throw accusations at a new exchange but we believe that this event was not caused by a bug in our frontend.

We have taken additional measures to counter any future javascript caching issues on the browser side.
If you are in doubt, hit Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+R while on the page. That forces a cache refresh. Some of the UI code was cached previously.

www.CoinMarket.io
mybogusname

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:07:11 AM

Time to buy in before people wise up. Atleast some are being almost smart, the biggest sell pot at coinmarket.io is at 1000 satoshi. Wink

50 more miners just jumped onto the pool I am in. LOL. Difficulty is about to suck!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:10:24 AM

It's because new miners with the new hash farms think they can jump from one pump and dump to the next and have no loyalty to any coins community.

However this does not work forever and only the coins with community survive. Then the price goes back up high and those pump and dumpers lost out big very big on some they dumped.

Also this wave 3 of coins is almost over.  It's almost like wave 2 but only much bigger. Can't wait for wave 4.

Look for coins that have emerging communities.... that is the key.  The biggest will survive the rest will flatline at a low price.

I'm going to hold my usde for now. I don't have a lot and there is no point selling them for this little. Seems an active community and one of the better wave 3 coins.

Symbiont

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:10:49 AM

The market is making the price. A coin is worth, what people are paying for it. But these are such small amounts, this means nothing at all.

For me the price is like this:

With x hashpower I get (for example) y LTC a day. If I get with the same hashpower 100.000 USDe, than 100.000 USDe are worth y LTC or (y*0,03) BTC at that moment. I just have to decide if I want to keep USDe because I´m thinking it could rise faster and has more potential or if I sell it for LTC or BTC.

In my case, I´m mining some new coins I like and I´m holding them. Maybe 9 of 10 will be worthless, but I hope 1 of 10 will go to the moon Wink ... or even 1 of 20... or 30... or...

Guys, be patient. Just go on coins your are believing in. Mine them and hold them. Give them some month to grow. Don´t panic and just wait. Maybe you will be lucky... weak hands are always loosing.

PeterPalmBeach

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:13:32 AM

It's because new miners with the new hash farms think they can jump from one pump and dump to the next and have no loyalty to any coins community.

However this does not work forever and only the coins with community survive. Then the price goes back up high and those pump and dumpers lost out big very big on some they dumped.

Also this wave 3 of coins is almost over.  It's almost like wave 2 but only much bigger. Can't wait for wave 4.

Look for coins that have emerging communities.... that is the key.  The biggest will survive the rest will flatline at a low price.

I'm going to hold my usde for now. I don't have a lot and there is no point selling them for this little. Seems an active community and one of the better wave 3 coins.

So true.  Mine and hold for much better return, it's  not a Doge...
gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:26:19 AM

BE CAREFUL WHEN USING COINMARKET.IO

I lost 0.01BTC trading on there because it let me accidentally sell at a rate of "1.4e-7"BTC per USDe.

I just fucking sold at that price I'm so angry. Fuck.

WARNING

I did this too, i sold 100k at 13 satoshi instead of 130 and it all went through at .00000013 without affecting the buy walls even though there were bids at 50-60 satoshi, so that i would have at least gotten .05ish btc instead of .013 for my 100k usde. User name is Licens3d, i'm fking pissed and this is a pretty bad bug. Also, who got my 100k usde, this seems fishy.

We have checked the logs and indeed you have sold some USDE at 13 satoshis each.
Its easy to throw accusations at a new exchange but we believe that this event was not caused by a bug in our frontend.

We have taken additional measures to counter any future javascript caching issues on the browser side.
If you are in doubt, hit Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+R while on the page. That forces a cache refresh. Some of the UI code was cached previously.

www.CoinMarket.io

You just pointed out the bug yourself. There were no bids at exactly 13 satoshi much less a 100k buy wall there, instead it should have sold at the respective buy walls on the way down which it didnt since you just confirmed 100% of the 100k went through at 13 satoshi. At any of the other properly working exchanges, my order would have been sold at the respective buy offers on the way down and not all at 13 satoshi, that would have yielded me much more than just .013 btc for my 100k.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:37:56 AM

so.

it's not a scam?

People have made trades there.

With 0daycoins we really had no idea who those people were

With this new exchange that we see today, they are at least associated with a pool. But do you trust that pool? That's up to what you know, and your judgement.

If they are scammers, I'd think they are in it for the long con. In this case, you wouldn't hear about any scams right away.

It would stand to reason that they would not go through making a complex website to steal a small amount. But then again, the most profitable thing to do is never steal anything in the first place. They stand to make the most amount of money by doing things right for the long term.

But then memories of hearing about the cow picture, and people losing everything aren't that old either.

It's all up to you

We got to trade somewhere. I'm there ready to buy up any USDe just falling out of weak hands. I'd bet my money that our coins are safe there for at least a few days. Oh, wait.....I am. Only time will tell. USDe is generally known for people hanging onto it though. I don't see it getting sold like crazy. You? I think that most people would agree that is seems people are taking a buy and hold position right now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
coinmarket.io

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:43:51 AM

www.CoinMarket.io

You just pointed out the bug yourself. There were no bids at exactly 13 satoshi much less a 100k buy wall there, instead it should have sold at the respective buy walls on the way down which it didnt since you just confirmed 100% of the 100k went through at 13 satoshi. At any of the other properly working exchanges, my order would have been sold at the respective buy offers on the way down and not all at 13 satoshi, that would have yielded me much more than just .013 btc for my 100k.

We have found and fixed the possible scenario. Do you want a partial refund? Inherently that was your mistake.
Browser-side checks for off-range prices are now implemented, as well as the trading engine update.
gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:56:27 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 05:19:24 AM by gtac01

www.CoinMarket.io

We have found and fixed the possible scenario. Do you want a partial refund? Inherently that was your mistake.
Browser-side checks for off-range prices are now implemented, as well as the trading engine update.

Thanks for acknowledging and most importantly fixing the bug. I recognize that i input the wrong price but would appreciate a partial refund since i would have gotten more than .013 despite of my mistake. Thanks.
coinmarket.io

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:14:53 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 05:28:00 AM by coinmarket.io

www.CoinMarket.io is constantly improving the user experience right now.
Thanks for all the traffic - good for an alpha/beta test.
Could some of you move *some* sell orders to the USDE/LTC market?

Recent changes:

* Orderbook and Wallet auto-update via AJAX while the window has focus
* Highly optimized the trading engine for Node's evented model
* Implemented last price, lowest ask and highest bid tickers
* Joined a multi-node double-spend detection network
* 2 confirmations to credit a deposit
* Added automatic total cost calculation and clickable balance labels
* Implemented trade history
* Added market history, limited visual orderbook length
* Fixed a confirmed malfunction in the trading engine
* Updated runtime to Node.js-latest
* Various UI fixes
def_ender

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:31:46 AM

agreed
only coins with community and active devs can survive
watch new and successful ones - doge and eac
both have awesome community, eac has active team of devs and doge has full internet of devs  Cool
so real way is to make coin valuable through community

also - thx dumpers for 80sato/usde
cant wait my pendin depo come  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: