Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578412 times)
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 02:46:58 AM

I wonder if it would be possible to build a GPU-miner into the wallet..

Great idea, Sibilant USDE hope you guys are listening. I PM'd you my ideas too!

+1 - We're talking with a Windows Developer to change a few things in the Windows Wallet.  May not make it tomorrow's upgrade, but we're looking to innovate!

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:55:27 AM

Hackshard USDE Pool

http://usde.hackshard.com/
stratum+tcp://pool.us.hackshard.com
./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://pool.us.hackshard.com:3338 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

stratum+tcp://pool.eu.hackshard.com
./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://pool.eu.hackshard.com:3338 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

If you want a reliable pool with a good history and quick support team, HackShard is the pool for you. We are quick to set up pools for new coins and have an excellent record of pool management, performance, and support. If you need any help you can join #hackshardgaming on irc.freenode.net(which the website will automatically connect you to via an IRC box at the bottom of the page). Please use the IRC channel when you need support as we almost always have someone in there. If you don't get an immediate response, include the username of a channel op in your message; when you do this, we hear a notification and will check the channel ASAP.

If you do not want to see the IRC box, you can either click the "DISABLE CHAT" button or add '/index.php' to the end of the url.

Reliable
Here at HackShard we strive to be the best of the best. We work around the clock to ensure that our pools are running and our miners are happy. We deal with any and all issues as quickly as possible(for example, when all the Earthcoin pools were getting ddosed, we had ours running again within minutes while other pools took hours or days) and it is because of this that we are regarded as one of the best pools around.

Active
We not only direct our efforts to our own pools, but to the altcoin community in general. HackShard has released custom daemon patches to both Lottocoins and Earthcoins, allowing competing pools and solo-miners alike to mine up to twenty times faster than before.

Fast
We pride ourselves in our quick response times to miner difficulties and coin releases. We launched our Earthcoin pool within an hour of the coin's release and had our custom daemon running within three. We actively browse this and other subforums to look for the newest and most promising coins, and make pools accordingly.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO REQUEST UNLOCKS - USE THE IRC CHANNEL OR PM ME ON HERE - I DON'T ALWAYS CHECK THIS THREAD

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
sibilant_doge

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:55:53 AM

+1 - We're talking with a Windows Developer to change a few things in the Windows Wallet.  May not make it tomorrow's upgrade, but we're looking to innovate!
Me being all selfish and apple-ey I was hoping for one for osx. If you can find a way to refine the opencl on a Mac wallet to unlock the potential of say the 6970m in the larger iMac, you would pull all the osx users to this coin!
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:56:26 AM

Does anyone have an info/reference for the trend  of USD-e mining with respect to its difficulty and network hash? It seems its difficulty is not increasing more than 3.
Is this planned or what? Current Net Hashrate is 328 Mhs.

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:12:02 AM

Hackshard USDE Pool

./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://pool.us.hackshard.com:3338 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://pool.eu.hackshard.com:3338 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

If you want a reliable pool with a good history and quick support team, HackShard is the pool for you. We are quick to set up pools for new coins and have an excellent record of pool management, performance, and support. If you need any help you can join #hackshardgaming on irc.freenode.net(which the website will automatically connect you to via an IRC box at the bottom of the page). Please use the IRC channel when you need support as we almost always have someone in there. If you don't get an immediate response, include the username of a channel op in your message; when you do this, we hear a notification and will check the channel ASAP.

If you do not want to see the IRC box, you can either click the "DISABLE CHAT" button or add '/index.php' to the end of the url.

Reliable
Here at HackShard we strive to be the best of the best. We work around the clock to ensure that our pools are running and our miners are happy. We deal with any and all issues as quickly as possible(for example, when all the Earthcoin pools were getting ddosed, we had ours running again within minutes while other pools took hours or days) and it is because of this that we are regarded as one of the best pools around.

Active
We not only direct our efforts to our own pools, but to the altcoin community in general. HackShard has released custom daemon patches to both Lottocoins and Earthcoins, allowing competing pools and solo-miners alike to mine up to twenty times faster than before.

Fast
We pride ourselves in our quick response times to miner difficulties and coin releases. We launched our Earthcoin pool within an hour of the coin's release and had our custom daemon running within three. We actively browse this and other subforums to look for the newest and most promising coins, and make pools accordingly.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO REQUEST UNLOCKS - USE THE IRC CHANNEL OR PM ME ON HERE - I DON'T ALWAYS CHECK THIS THREAD

Welcome to the USDE family and thank you for your support!   Cheesy

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

drumingspz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:15:33 AM

Does anyone have an info/reference for the trend  of USD-e mining with respect to its difficulty and network hash? It seems its difficulty is not increasing more than 3.
Is this planned or what? Current Net Hashrate is 328 Mhs.

Dev is putting out an update in the next day or 2 to resolve this.

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:28:19 AM

Me being all selfish and apple-ey I was hoping for one for osx. If you can find a way to refine the opencl on a Mac wallet to unlock the potential of say the 6970m in the larger iMac, you would pull all the osx users to this coin!

Sibiliant_doge - do you read your PMs?

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:31:04 AM

Hackshard USDE Pool

Reliable

Active

Fast

Be very careful with this guy everyone!!!! RESEARCH WHAT THIS GUY HAS BEEN DOING LATELY

SEARCH THE EARTHCOIN, COINYE, AND 42 THREADS FOR THE MANY, MANY COMPLAINTS OF PEOPLE NOT GETTING PAID

READ ALL THE WARNING POSTS FOR YOURSELF, BEFORE YOU ARE WRITING ONE YOURSELF

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Pythonideus

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:33:57 AM

Be very careful with this guy everyone!!!! RESEARCH WHAT THIS GUY HAS BEEN DOING LATELY

SEARCH THE EARTHCOIN, COINYE, AND 42 THREADS FOR THE MANY, MANY COMPLAINTS OF PEOPLE NOT GETTING PAID

I'm not sure why it is that you're so eager to discount our pool, but Hackshard has been around for a rather long time and have never betrayed the trust of our miners. We believe we know what is going on with the recent complaints of fraud, for more information see here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418032
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:38:10 AM

THIS IS FROM THE COINYE THREAD. THERE ARE MORE ON THE OTHER COINS!!!

USE THIS GUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

The devs of Coinye West have done this before... (self.coinyewest)
submitted 6 days ago by suchscam
I'm guessing this will be removed, but posting it anyway.
So I've done some digging, and I believe the people responsible for Coinye West have also been creating a number of other scamcoins, notably Electric Volt, PotatoCoin, and Earthcoin. Each of these coins was released in the past couple weeks under a psuedonym, possibly to obfuscate the fact they're all being spammed out by the same people (as evidenced somewhat by devianttwo's github). All of these are premined 2%, and seem to have no clear redeeming qualities whatsoever except for the promise of a quick buck. A quick look at those announcements and Coinye West one clearly shows similarities.
/u/devianttwo and and bitcointalk user Pythonideus also set up the hackshard.com mining pool, which they use during their "fair" releases to mine a large number of coins in addition to the premine, since they have it set up prior to anyone else having it running. This domain was registered 12/27/2013, right before the release of all the coins, and is clearly linked with devianttwo. They then tried to use the fact that devianttwo was unaffiliated with Coinye West and runs an "independent pool" to claim that there was less premine than there actually was. This is interesting, since he seems to only ever post when it's a coin he made or a site he runs. In addition, the official site also links to hackshard.com as the only "trusted pool", and they were the first pool mining it (the one an early copy was shared with), further strengthening the ties between the two sites.
The only smoking gun I don't have is a known name in the actual source. However, these guys have a habit of committing code to their github repos from their servers, and the only commit to the coinyecoin github was from "root@d1stkfactory". A quick search shows a number of results, but this pastebin account seems the most promising. Whoever it was, they were recently setting up a server, and their name shows up multiple times in BTC-E trollbox chats. I won't link to any other accounts because of Reddit rules, and the risk of pointing to an innocent person.
It's pretty clear to me that this group of people decided "fuck it, let's make a bunch of coins, premine them as hard as possible, and hope one gets added to Cryptsy so I can dump all of them." These are exactly the sorts of people the cryptocurrency community needs to rid itself of. I mean, I hate to say it, but who here really believes that the developers of "PotatoCoin" are actually going to use their premine to go to Africa to help "vegetable growers"? If you do, I have a bridge to sell you...
They came close with Coinye, and who knows, maybe they'll still pull it off. However, anyone who trusts any of these coins does so at their own sizable risk.

JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO YOUR DEALING WITH HERE

RESEARCH THIS GUY IS ALL IM SAYING

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Devianttwo

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:40:00 AM

I'm not sure why it is that you're so eager to discount our pool, but Hackshard has been around for a rather long time and have never betrayed the trust of our miners. We believe we know what is going on with the recent complaints of fraud, for more information see here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418032

As my advertising manager has said.  I have been in the community now for well over a year.  I have dealt with more then $500,000 worth of currency on any of my pools and in escrows between other members.  If you can't trust that then something is seriously wrong.  If you read the topic in the 42 thread you will notice that not only my pool but multiple other pools got contacted in regards to missing currency.  We believe this is due to people using the same usernames and password.  It appears that there is a pool out there who has gone "Rogue" to say the least.  They are using login details from their database and are logging into all the other pools and stealing currency.  All in all after investigating the claims we have found that a total of less then 50k EarthCoins and less then 0.00002048 42 coins where stolen.  All members that where effected had their coin_address and auto payouts reset by me to NULL and where contacted in regards to this situation.

Devianttwo

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:41:42 AM

So I've done some digging, and I believe the people responsible for Coinye West have also been creating a number of other scamcoins, notably Electric Volt, PotatoCoin, and Earthcoin. Each of these coins was released in the past couple weeks under a psuedonym, possibly to obfuscate the fact they're all being spammed out by the same people (as evidenced somewhat by devianttwo's github). All of these are premined 2%, and seem to have no clear redeeming qualities whatsoever except for the promise of a quick buck. A quick look at those announcements and Coinye West one clearly shows similarities.
/u/devianttwo and and bitcointalk user Pythonideus also set up the hackshard.com mining pool, which they use during their "fair" releases to mine a large number of coins in addition to the premine, since they have it set up prior to anyone else having it running. This domain was registered 12/27/2013, right before the release of all the coins, and is clearly linked with devianttwo. They then tried to use the fact that devianttwo was unaffiliated with Coinye West and runs an "independent pool" to claim that there was less premine than there actually was. This is interesting, since he seems to only ever post when it's a coin he made or a site he runs. In addition, the official site also links to hackshard.com as the only "trusted pool", and they were the first pool mining it (the one an early copy was shared with), further strengthening the ties between the two sites.
The only smoking gun I don't have is a known name in the actual source. However, these guys have a habit of committing code to their github repos from their servers, and the only commit to the coinyecoin github was from "root@d1stkfactory". A quick search shows a number of results, but this pastebin account seems the most promising. Whoever it was, they were recently setting up a server, and their name shows up multiple times in BTC-E trollbox chats. I won't link to any other accounts because of Reddit rules, and the risk of pointing to an innocent person.
It's pretty clear to me that this group of people decided "fuck it, let's make a bunch of coins, premine them as hard as possible, and hope one gets added to Cryptsy so I can dump all of them." These are exactly the sorts of people the cryptocurrency community needs to rid itself of. I mean, I hate to say it, but who here really believes that the developers of "PotatoCoin" are actually going to use their premine to go to Africa to help "vegetable growers"? If you do, I have a bridge to sell you...
They came close with Coinye, and who knows, maybe they'll still pull it off. However, anyone who trusts any of these coins does so at their own sizable risk.

Chris001: This post is over 2 weeks old and was proven that almost everything in that post is completely false.  I have never owned Earthcoin, I have never owned Coinyecoin, I DID own Electric which failed and I stopped with it.  I do not know what your problem is with harassing me and my company name but you need to do more research before pasting false reports.  Thank you for your time.

sibilant_doge

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:42:02 AM

Sibiliant_doge - do you read your PMs?
I appologize, I was watching marvel agents of shield XD
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:47:56 AM

Chris001: This post is over 2 weeks old and was proven that almost everything in that post is completely false.  I have never owned Earthcoin, I have never owned Coinyecoin, I DID own Electric which failed and I stopped with it.  I do not know what your problem is with harassing me and my company name but you need to do more research before pasting false reports.  Thank you for your time.

You were bragging about "restarting" Electric only a few days ago. Don't get me started. I CARE about this coin and I am GOING to warn these people, I don't care what threats you send to my PM.

WE CARE ABOUT USD-e. THIS IS NOT JUST SOME OTHER COIN TO US!!

Pythonideus

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:50:07 AM

The logic of the reddit post from which you quote, which, by the way, I thoroughly dismantled in the comments section here, is essentially the following: Hackshard makes good pools + one Hackshard owner developed a coin + the other Hackshard owner is planning another coin = every altcoin was made by Hackshard. This is very unsatisfactory logic, as anyone with an education beyond the eighth grade would understand. I doubt that anyone intelligent enough to use, mine, and be engaged in cryptocurrencies is truly stupid enough to make such a ridiculous claim, so it must be that this belligerent party simply despises us for some reason or the other. If you wouldn't mind sending a private message with such details concerning said detestation, I would be very interested to discuss amicably the reasoning behind it and how Hackshard might avoid such hostilities in the future.
gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:51:45 AM

Devs how about we get an official IRC channel going on freenode and put it in the OP ? There's already a few people on #USDE and i'm the only one at #USDEcoin and will hand it over if you want to make it the official chan. Thanks.
Devianttwo

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:56:52 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 04:08:45 AM by Devianttwo

I have sent the following message to Chris001:  I decided to post it here as well as it explains any acusations that anyone may have about me and my company.

Dear Chris, I do not know why you would believe such large lies in regards to my services.  I am a Christian first and foremost.  I have hosted pools since about may of 2013 and I will continue to host pools until such time as we are losing money in the process. We was forced to shutdown our coinyecoin pool due to legal pressure.  That is not my fault, its coinyewests fault for naming the currency.  In the process we sold the remaining currency for a total of .1 btc.  This was used to pay for the server that was hosting our CoinyeCoin software.  Our earthcoin pool was one of the first EAC pools available and still is available.  our 42 coin pool was targeted by a rogue pool provider who is using login details from users using his pool in order to steal from his users.  We did a database search and solved all the issues.

Now, In regards to you posting a 2 week old redit post:

I was never involved in developing coinyecoin until I was asked (after coinyewest sold it) to do a little sourcecode edit for the new developer which I did.

I have never been part of the earthcoin team.  I released a patched daemon to the developers that I use on all my coins called a "Submit_Block" patch.  it is used by php-mpos and stratum-mining to insure blocks to not get dropped when submiting.

I am the owner of Electric.  My coin failed and caused a major hardware failure on our main server machine.  This coin was never and still is not worth a single red dime.  No currency was ever sold.  We was talking about possibly bringing Electric back a few days ago. This has since fell through due to the developers that was going to work with me deciding to work on a new coin instead.

Pythonideus is my staff member Not the person setting up any of the hackshard mining pools.  I am the person setting up everything.  I run multiple scripts at the same time that attempts to download the source as soon as github is available.  The moment github lets me download it downloads and patches and then starts to compile.  The esimated time between source release and compilation takes about 3-5 minutes for my servers.  Before any coin is release we always read the OPS or even msg the OPS in regards to there coin.  We get the RPC port information, the confirmation information, the block time & block rewards & time for retarget.  I then set up all my webservers with this information.  I then proceed to setup my pool software with the updated information so as soon as the daemon goes online my pools can start up.  That is he true reason hackshard is one of the fastest pools at starting.

The Domain HackShard.com was registered on 12/27/2013 when we decided to change our name from HackShardGaming.net

We was listed as a trusted pool after an extremely successful launch on Coye.

I Proved through the blockchain that there was 759 blocks premined and that block 760 was mined by a 3rd party.  Since then I have actually talked to the person who mined block 760 in irc during an escrow.  Hackshard.com started mining coye at block 1118.

I hope hat you truly read all this listed here and come to a better conclusion then calling me a scammer.

I have spent more then a year in this business and I do not plan on stopping.  I have always believed that my customers come first and I have proven it time and time again by responding to any acusations and pointing out the facts.

Have a blessed day,

HackShard.Com owner
Robert Keith Christopher Jr

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:57:34 AM

The logic of the reddit post from which you quote, which, by the way, I thoroughly dismantled in the comments section here, is essentially the following: Hackshard makes good pools + one Hackshard owner developed a coin + the other Hackshard owner is planning another coin = every altcoin was made by Hackshard. This is very unsatisfactory logic, as anyone with an education beyond the eighth grade would understand. I doubt that anyone intelligent enough to use, mine, and be engaged in cryptocurrencies is truly stupid enough to make such a ridiculous claim, so it must be that this belligerent party simply despises us for some reason or the other. If you wouldn't mind sending a private message with such details concerning said detestation, I would be very interested to discuss amicably the reasoning behind it and how Hackshard might avoid such hostilities in the future.

You can spin this any way you want, but the FACT is the money is disappearing. You call it a "pool going rogue", and say your doing an investigation, but the fact remains: MONEY IS DISAPPEARING FROM THE ACCOUNTS OF YOUR MINERS, according to them at least!!!

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:59:44 AM

Gentlemen, can we try to take personal beef and handle it in PMs or offline somehow?  

As far as we can tell, we have a very well supported and maintained pool operator who has now joined USDE with their quite numerous user base.  We believe this is a good thing for our coin.  

Separately, Chris, please email cryptonankee@usd-e.com at your earliest opportunity on a different topic.

Thanks!  We'd like to keep unrelated controversies away from this thread if at all possible.

Devianttwo

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:00:17 AM

You can spin this any way you want, but the FACT is the money is disappearing. You call it a "pool going rogue", and say your doing an investigation, but the fact remains: MONEY IS DISAPPEARING FROM THE ACCOUNTS OF YOUR MINERS, according to them at least!!!

I have sent you a pm in regards to everything you are posting.  Please read over it.

P.S. all accounts affected where fixed by myself more then 8 hours ago.  There is no money being stolen or "Disappearing" from any account on my network.  We are also running scans every half hour to target any accounts using the same payout address and automatically fix them and email the user.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: