Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin part of the coming mark of the beast?  (Read 7462 times)
Lloydie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:01:26 AM

What's a serpent?
A snake like creature with legs. After the fall, it's legs were removed.

Oh yes animals were punished with 4 legs, serpent had all removed.

But the Christian god is a LOVING god, right?

Tongue
No, you are right to point out that the Christian God is jealous, vengeful and all that.  We are his playthings.  There is no doubt about that.  He chooses who he wants to love and who he wants to destroy.

That being the case, he may need counselling and Prozac.

Wink
I fear him. You tell him.  Grin

Seriously though. If you were in god's shoes, you'd love on your own terms too. That's the advantage of being god.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 08:43:53 AM

Glory be to God

cobragt427

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:59:33 AM

I am getting rid of my .5btc and trading it for gold tomorrow. It most certainly is the mark of the beast as your SS# will be attached to your address and so will your picture full name address phone number height weight etc etc. It will be the tattoo shown on every music video which is the same image as the new barcode which is the same as BTC bar code. Old barcode is obviously 666. BTC was hijacked by government by shutdown of silkroad making them the largest holders of BTC. Everyone gets rich as BTC rises and dollars crash until one day you are not allowed to access your address until you receive the mark. Simple decision take your 1000s-100000000s you have in your address with this mark or simply don't take it and never access your money. The fact that everyone is attacking the idea and calling it absurd and name calling is only proving it's truth. Changing this to "off topic" when it clearly is directly related to BTC in every way shape and form. As a potential issue regarding faith, it also affects value and trade ability. The OP question even addresses whether or not BTC is against the very thing most people think it stands for which is anonymous currency unregulated by government. If the facts are correct as they are and haven't been refuted only attacked, I am cashing out before the barcode is moved from your computer screen to your hand. Granted it's only .5BTC but considering I paid $70 and didn't even know I had it I'm ok with trading for gold.

We all believe in Elohim. Problem is too many believe that they themselves are Elohim. Others believe in the Elohim they call Nothing. Unfortunately few believe Yahoushua is Elohim.
Atheists have much more faith than I do. Yahoushua has proven his existence to me, spoken to me, written to me, died for me, Loves me, etc etc. Atheists on the other hand have to believe and have faith that nothing is what started everything and somehow simple math is a lie. 0=Infinity (everything came from nothing?) and cannot be proven as nothing cannot be proven. So when atheists talk about nothing while proving nothing they somehow think I am the uneducated one because I believe the truth over the lie of their "god" nothing.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:06:11 AM

Children's fairy tales should be in "off topic"
People are willing to die for this "fairy tale" as you call it. 

This true story of a persecuted girl really humbled me:

16 years old, Asia 1970s – The Communist soldiers had discovered their illegal bible study. As the Pastor was reading from the bible, men with guns suddenly broke into the home, terrorizing the believers who had gathered to worship. They shouted insults and threatened to kill the Christians. The leading officer pointed his gun at the pastor’s head. “Hand me your bible” he demanded. Reluctantly the pastor handed over his bible, his prized possession. With a sneer on his face, the guard threw the bible to the floor. He glared at the small congregation. “We will let you go” he growled, “but first you must spit on this book of lies. Anyone who refuses will be shot.” The believers had no choice but to obey the officer’s order. A soldier pointed his gun at one of the men. “You first”. The man slowly got up and knelt down by the Bible. Reluctantly, he spat on it, praying, “Father, please forgive me.” He stood up and walked to the door. The soldiers stood back and allowed him to leave. “Okay, you!” the soldier said, nudging a woman forward. In tears, she could barely do what he demanded. She spat only a little, but it was enough. She too was allowed to leave. Quietly a young girl came forward. Overcome with love for her Lord, she knelt down and picked up the bible. She wiped off the spit with her dress. “What have they done to your Word? Please forgive them,” she prayed. The Communist soldier put his pistol to her head and pulled the trigger

If the Bible is not true why would anyone be willing to give their life up because of it!?  See: http://www.historymakers.info/inspirational-christians/jesus-freaks.html

You know an analogous situation must have happened with the quran at some point in history. Thus by your own logic making the quran also true. How do you reconcile the fact that both are true at the same time?

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:36:44 AM

What's a serpent?
A snake like creature with legs. After the fall, it's legs were removed.

Oh yes animals were punished with 4 legs, serpent had all removed.

But the Christian god is a LOVING god, right?

Tongue
No, you are right to point out that the Christian God is jealous, vengeful and all that.  We are his playthings.  There is no doubt about that.  He chooses who he wants to love and who he wants to destroy.

That being the case, he may need counselling and Prozac.

Wink
I fear him. You tell him.  Grin

Seriously though. If you were in god's shoes, you'd love on your own terms too. That's the advantage of being god.

I did tell him, he went to the bar and now attends 12-step meetings.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
cobragt427

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:01:13 AM

16 years old, Asia 1970s – The Communist soldiers had discovered their illegal bible study. As the Pastor was reading from the bible, men with guns suddenly broke into the home, terrorizing the believers who had gathered to worship. They shouted insults and threatened to kill the Christians. The leading officer pointed his gun at the pastor’s head. “Hand me your bible” he demanded. Reluctantly the pastor handed over his bible, his prized possession. With a sneer on his face, the guard threw the bible to the floor. He glared at the small congregation. “We will let you go” he growled, “but first you must spit on this book of lies. Anyone who refuses will be shot.” The believers had no choice but to obey the officer’s order. A soldier pointed his gun at one of the men. “You first”. The man slowly got up and knelt down by the Bible. Reluctantly, he spat on it, praying, “Father, please forgive me.” He stood up and walked to the door. The soldiers stood back and allowed him to leave. “Okay, you!” the soldier said, nudging a woman forward. In tears, she could barely do what he demanded. She spat only a little, but it was enough. She too was allowed to leave. Quietly a young girl came forward. Overcome with love for her Lord, she knelt down and picked up the bible. She wiped off the spit with her dress. “What have they done to your Word? Please forgive them,” she prayed. The Communist soldier put his pistol to her head and pulled the trigger

If the Bible is not true why would anyone be willing to give their life up because of it!?  See: http://www.historymakers.info/inspirational-christians/jesus-freaks.html

You know an analogous situation must have happened with the quran at some point in history. Thus by your own logic making the quran also true. How do you reconcile the fact that both are true at the same time?

I can reconcile that "fact" for you right now.... Followers of the Bible are willing to LOSE their life so they can gain it, however followers of the quran are willing to take lives for their belief. Therefore they go hand in hand and it still proves the Bible true.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:27:31 AM

I can reconcile that "fact" for you right now.... Followers of the Bible are willing to LOSE their life so they can gain it, however followers of the quran are willing to take lives for their belief. Therefore they go hand in hand and it still proves the Bible true.

You evidently have not read the book you follow!

Allow me to acquaint you with a few of the less well-known verses of that mouldy old tome:

"Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death.  Such evil must be purged from Israel.  (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)"

"Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.  (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)"

"Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."  (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)"

"Kill Sons of Sinners

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.  (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)"

You were saying...............HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Just aksing.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
MrMoth

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:37:24 AM

How does the willingness to die for a belief prove that the belief is true?
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:39:59 AM

Wow. Some christians are willing to die for their book, some christians are willing to kill for their book, some christians are willing to die or kill for their book, some muslims willing to die for their book, some musilms are willing to kill for their book, some muslims are willing to die or kill for their book. I think all of these facts are pretty obvious to most people.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:09:13 AM

My point was just that some people take this supposed "fairytale" pretty seriously to be willing to die for it.  Not that someone willing to die for something proves it is true.  It should prove that there is more to it though and at least be respected if you don't want to believe it.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:21:45 AM

I am getting rid of my .5btc and trading it for gold tomorrow. It most certainly is the mark of the beast as your SS# will be attached to your address and so will your picture full name address phone number height weight etc etc. It will be the tattoo shown on every music video which is the same image as the new barcode which is the same as BTC bar code. Old barcode is obviously 666. BTC was hijacked by government by shutdown of silkroad making them the largest holders of BTC. Everyone gets rich as BTC rises and dollars crash until one day you are not allowed to access your address until you receive the mark. Simple decision take your 1000s-100000000s you have in your address with this mark or simply don't take it and never access your money. The fact that everyone is attacking the idea and calling it absurd and name calling is only proving it's truth. Changing this to "off topic" when it clearly is directly related to BTC in every way shape and form. As a potential issue regarding faith, it also affects value and trade ability. The OP question even addresses whether or not BTC is against the very thing most people think it stands for which is anonymous currency unregulated by government. If the facts are correct as they are and haven't been refuted only attacked, I am cashing out before the barcode is moved from your computer screen to your hand. Granted it's only .5BTC but considering I paid $70 and didn't even know I had it I'm ok with trading for gold.

We all believe in Elohim. Problem is too many believe that they themselves are Elohim. Others believe in the Elohim they call Nothing. Unfortunately few believe Yahoushua is Elohim.
Atheists have much more faith than I do. Yahoushua has proven his existence to me, spoken to me, written to me, died for me, Loves me, etc etc. Atheists on the other hand have to believe and have faith that nothing is what started everything and somehow simple math is a lie. 0=Infinity (everything came from nothing?) and cannot be proven as nothing cannot be proven. So when atheists talk about nothing while proving nothing they somehow think I am the uneducated one because I believe the truth over the lie of their "god" nothing.

You are getting rid of your BTC?  I am not sure if BTC is the mark but I think you are right that our addresses will be controlled at some point. The mark will come because governments cannot control the use of BTC. Once it becomes mainstream they will panic because they will lose control.  Governments want control of our money.  So some brilliant leader will come up with a way to "unify" the world but require everyone to get marks so they can track all purchases.  It seems logical doesn't it?  That is when things will get crazy.  It isn't popular to be a Christian now in some places.  Just think how crazy we will look when we are the only ones on earth that are not willing to take the mark?  There may be some people that don't want to just because they are true Libertarians but there will be many people that even call themselves Christians that will make some of us feel stupid for not just giving in and taking it.

All of this said, I don't see why you are in such a hurry to sell your BTC now.  I think we will have some warning that governments are about to mandate this sort of thing and BTC will have to be a bit more mainstream.

I am curious how you think the QR codes will be the mark?  I think it will be a standard barcode.  Mostly because almost all cash registers in the world are set up to scan them already.  Maybe they will tattoo a QR code and a barcode? 

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:23:21 AM

My point was just that some people take this supposed "fairytale" pretty seriously to be willing to die for it.  Not that someone willing to die for something proves it is true.  It should prove that there is more to it though and at least be respected if you don't want to believe it.

Hitler, Goebbels and Goring were willing to die for Nazism.

By your logic " It should prove that there is more to it though and at least be respected if you don't want to believe it."

It will be a great day for the world when humanity, if ever, realises that there is no need for made-up gods and superstition.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
cobragt427

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:56:10 AM

You are getting rid of your BTC?  I am not sure if BTC is the mark but I think you are right that our addresses will be controlled at some point. The mark will come because governments cannot control the use of BTC. Once it becomes mainstream they will panic because they will lose control.  Governments want control of our money.  So some brilliant leader will come up with a way to "unify" the world but require everyone to get marks so they can track all purchases.  It seems logical doesn't it?  That is when things will get crazy.  It isn't popular to be a Christian now in some places.  Just think how crazy we will look when we are the only ones on earth that are not willing to take the mark?  There may be some people that don't want to just because they are true Libertarians but there will be many people that even call themselves Christians that will make some of us feel stupid for not just giving in and taking it.

All of this said, I don't see why you are in such a hurry to sell your BTC now.  I think we will have some warning that governments are about to mandate this sort of thing and BTC will have to be a bit more mainstream.

I am curious how you think the QR codes will be the mark?  I think it will be a standard barcode.  Mostly because almost all cash registers in the world are set up to scan them already.  Maybe they will tattoo a QR code and a barcode? 

B is it for Bit or Beast?
If the QR code is the 2D version I believe it will be that. The regular bar code is already decoded by 666. It is the predecessor, but it is also connected. QR code is still bar code in practice just allows more information in the same size area. With that said it could even be an actual RFID chip that is connected to the QR code attached to the SS# etc. Standard bar code isn't "safe" enough can be copied etc. however an RFID chip implanted would appear at least appear to be uncopyable and safe. This is exactly what is happening and is completely predicted by Yehoushua Ha Mashiyach. Made up fairy tales hardly predict the future by over 2000 years. Scoffers and mockers however have been around since the fall. They who believe the lies hate the truth. Wake up and come out of the matrix.

That thou shalt set apart unto the YHWH all that openeth the MATRIX, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the YHWH'S. ( Exodus 13:12 )
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:16:25 AM

B is it for Bit or Beast?
If the QR code is the 2D version I believe it will be that. The regular bar code is already decoded by 666. It is the predecessor, but it is also connected. QR code is still bar code in practice just allows more information in the same size area. With that said it could even be an actual RFID chip that is connected to the QR code attached to the SS# etc. Standard bar code isn't "safe" enough can be copied etc. however an RFID chip implanted would appear at least appear to be uncopyable and safe. This is exactly what is happening and is completely predicted by Yehoushua Ha Mashiyach. Made up fairy tales hardly predict the future by over 2000 years. Scoffers and mockers however have been around since the fall. They who believe the lies hate the truth. Wake up and come out of the matrix.

That thou shalt set apart unto the YHWH all that openeth the MATRIX, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the YHWH'S. ( Exodus 13:12 )

I will make sure not to take a QR code, barcode or any code on my hand or forehead or chip for that matter!  It is interesting though.  I never really thought about barcodes having a connection to QR codes though but I can see that it was a predecessor for sure.

To me it is a huge faith builder that the Bible even predicts that people will be using a "number" to buy and sell.  How could John even think of such a thing when he was given the book of Revelation?  Pretty cool really!

meelvanchris

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:32:35 AM

I will make sure not to take a QR code, barcode or any code on my hand or forehead or chip for that matter!  It is interesting though.  I never really thought about barcodes having a connection to QR codes though but I can see that it was a predecessor for sure.

To me it is a huge faith builder that the Bible even predicts that people will be using a "number" to buy and sell.  How could John even think of such a thing when he was given the book of Revelation?  Pretty cool really!

Dont think ill really need a tattoo, ill just get an app on my phone.. Smiley  Funny tough, first the conspiracy follweres came down on Bitcoin, now the religious fanatics... We must really be unto something here! Smiley)

Btw.... any1 seen the movie, Robin Hood, me in tights   ?  Immediately sprang to mind when reading the name John...

King Richard: From this day forth, all the toilets in the kingdom shall be known as... john's!
Crowd: [cheers]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
cobragt427

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:48:16 AM

I am glad YHWH has given you eyes that see. The mark is the point of no return. RFID chips have been proven to have cyanide attached to it to kill the "slave" who is disobedient. They emit Radio Frequencies that cause cancer and death. The boils talked about in Revelation BTW. RFID chips also have been shown as a way to control the body and mind and cause the host to commit murder etc. This is just like the movie matrix even when anyone can be a threat at any time / be controlled by an "agent" etc. these agents are demonic being using technology as control etc. I am versed enough in biblical knowledge and know what the world is up to. It's not hard to see through the false veils created by the enemy.

Here is the "plan". BTC comes out is worth next to nothing. It is nothing and only has value based on perception. Silk road gets jacked of who knows how much BTC and shut down. Feds are now in huge supply of BTC market. China is buying like crazy and they hate the constitution/ etc. Those who have BTC will continue to get huge ROI and all appears to be fine and dandy. Another false flag terrorist event somehow connecting BTC then causes a forced regulation by the EU (1 world government) in which the only way to now access your account is take the RFID chip. Money fiat fails and is worthless and you are given a choice. Take the chip and access riches beyond measure, or don't take it and don't access your wallet * aka you can't buy sell or trade(at least not permitted to). 9/10 wouldn't even think twice about taking it.

ad homonym anyone? I know you "intellects" know what that means as I see it's what you have been doing.
BTW meelvanchris his name is not "john" it's Yochanon and you literally did an ad homonym. Why are you attacking the name john and ignoring the truth? Oh it's because you believe a lie.
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:59:27 AM

I am glad YHWH has given you eyes that see. The mark is the point of no return. RFID chips have been proven to have cyanide attached to it to kill the "slave" who is disobedient. They emit Radio Frequencies that cause cancer and death. The boils talked about in Revelation BTW. RFID chips also have been shown as a way to control the body and mind and cause the host to commit murder etc. This is just like the movie matrix even when anyone can be a threat at any time / be controlled by an "agent" etc. these agents are demonic being using technology as control etc. I am versed enough in biblical knowledge and know what the world is up to. It's not hard to see through the false veils created by the enemy.

Here is the "plan". BTC comes out is worth next to nothing. It is nothing and only has value based on perception. Silk road gets jacked of who knows how much BTC and shut down. Feds are now in huge supply of BTC market. China is buying like crazy and they hate the constitution/ etc. Those who have BTC will continue to get huge ROI and all appears to be fine and dandy. Another false flag terrorist event somehow connecting BTC then causes a forced regulation by the EU (1 world government) in which the only way to now access your account is take the RFID chip. Money fiat fails and is worthless and you are given a choice. Take the chip and access riches beyond measure, or don't take it and don't access your wallet * aka you can't buy sell or trade(at least not permitted to). 9/10 wouldn't even think twice about taking it.

ad homonym anyone? I know you "intellects" know what that means as I see it's what you have been doing.
BTW meelvanchris his name is not "john" it's Yochanon and you literally did an ad homonym. Why are you attacking the name john and ignoring the truth? Oh it's because you believe a lie.

Cyanide in RFID chips?  I am not sure I would go to that extreme but I guess we can wonder.

Regardless the best strategy is to just avoid any mark on our hands to buy and sell.  Everything else is not so sure is it?  You don't want to "predict" outcomes only to be disappointed when things don't happen exactly as you suspect.  I guess I get a little frustrated with all the end-times books out there (such as the Left Behind Series) that predict that things in Revelation will happen in a certain way.  Revelation is a hard book to understand.  We like to add things to it or imagine things happening in a certain way but until that day comes we will not know for sure what it will look like. 

On a side note the FBI is planning on selling off the coins so I am not sure about your theory of the FEDs having so much BTC.  I suppose they could keep confiscating it and end up with more that way but I don't think the FEDs will control BTC.  They will just try to control the people that have the "uncontrollable" BTC. 

cobragt427

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:17:19 AM

Cyanide in RFID chips?  I am not sure I would go to that extreme but I guess we can wonder.

Regardless the best strategy is to just avoid any mark on our hands to buy and sell.  Everything else is not so sure is it?  You don't want to "predict" outcomes only to be disappointed when things don't happen exactly as you suspect.  I guess I get a little frustrated with all the end-times books out there (such as the Left Behind Series) that predict that things in Revelation will happen in a certain way.  Revelation is a hard book to understand.  We like to add things to it or imagine things happening in a certain way but until that day comes we will not know for sure what it will look like. 

On a side note the FBI is planning on selling off the coins so I am not sure about your theory of the FEDs having so much BTC.  I suppose they could keep confiscating it and end up with more that way but I don't think the FEDs will control BTC.  They will just try to control the people that have the "uncontrollable" BTC. 
Cyanide is in the chips not speculation rather fact. I only wish the predictions (not mine) weren't true, but what disappoints is how it is true and how many buy into the lie. I don't read end time books I read the bible. Revelations is easy to understand just look at the world around you. I do not however know the time or the hour. I do know however the season we are end and what YHWH has proven to be true.
FBI I wasn't accusing of controlling the market as much as stealing potentially millions of BTC (acquired for free) then selling them while market is high turning millions of BTC into potentiality billions of USD unaccountable to the people to be spent on secret wars etc. like all drug money.

On a side note I've noticed the trolling attacks have stopped since calling out the ad homonym tactics of attacking the person and ignoring the truth and the subject. Sad moderators put this in off topic when this all is completely relevant to BTC, but then again if BTC is the mark why would they want this info on the main BTC board where it is easily found to be read?
cobragt427

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:26:36 AM

You evidently have not read the book you follow!

Allow me to acquaint you with a few of the less well-known verses of that mouldy old tome:

"Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death.  Such evil must be purged from Israel.  (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)"

"Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.  (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)"

"Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."  (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)"

"Kill Sons of Sinners

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.  (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)"

You were saying...............HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Just aksing.

My $.02.

Wink
I am saying YHWH is kadosh and his commandments are for our benefit not his. You have failed in your quotes to mention the result of the disobedience of the children of Israel for not listening. They fell into the nations idolatrous ways and were brought into Babylon and scattered to the ends of the earth to be slaves to a people in whom they do not know and worship false gods that are not theirs. Until this very day YHWH has been regathering the lost sheep if Israel who love him and his Torah and keep it. You also conveniently forgot the multiple cases where Yahoushua said let he who be without sin cast the first stone, had compassion on the adulterers, ate with the sinners, became our most high priest and the perfect atonement so that anyone including you who chooses to accept him can be forgiven and given the gift of eternal life, the gift non of us deserve (why it's called grace).

What are you even asking? BTW you and Obama can keep your "change" Wink
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:32:42 AM

Cyanide in RFID chips?  I am not sure I would go to that extreme but I guess we can wonder.

Regardless the best strategy is to just avoid any mark on our hands to buy and sell.  Everything else is not so sure is it?  You don't want to "predict" outcomes only to be disappointed when things don't happen exactly as you suspect.  I guess I get a little frustrated with all the end-times books out there (such as the Left Behind Series) that predict that things in Revelation will happen in a certain way.  Revelation is a hard book to understand.  We like to add things to it or imagine things happening in a certain way but until that day comes we will not know for sure what it will look like.  

On a side note the FBI is planning on selling off the coins so I am not sure about your theory of the FEDs having so much BTC.  I suppose they could keep confiscating it and end up with more that way but I don't think the FEDs will control BTC.  They will just try to control the people that have the "uncontrollable" BTC.  
Cyanide is in the chips not speculation rather fact. I only wish the predictions (not mine) weren't true, but what disappoints is how it is true and how many buy into the lie. I don't read end time books I read the bible. Revelations is easy to understand just look at the world around you. I do not however know the time or the hour. I do know however the season we are end and what YHWH has proven to be true.
FBI I wasn't accusing of controlling the market as much as stealing potentially millions of BTC (acquired for free) then selling them while market is high turning millions of BTC into potentiality billions of USD unaccountable to the people to be spent on secret wars etc. like all drug money.

On a side note I've noticed the trolling attacks have stopped since calling out the ad homonym tactics of attacking the person and ignoring the truth and the subject. Sad moderators put this in off topic when this all is completely relevant to BTC, but then again if BTC is the mark why would they want this info on the main BTC board where it is easily found to be read?

Well, I guess I shouldn't underestimate what governments can do.  Cyanide seems crazy but can you imagine if they did something like that?  Talk about scary.  What if the computer system got hacked then?  Peoples lives (to clarify- whoever allows a chip to be implanted) more than just their credit, would be in danger.  I would think this would cause an uproar and people would figure it out, but I guess people don't always think for themselves.

I was not saying that you read end times books.  I was just commenting that many people do, myself included, and I find myself having to "cleanse" my mind in a way of the stuff that is added to the Bible.  The only thing that matters is what is in there.  The rest is just fantasy, or the "fairy tales" that have already been brought up here. Wink

It is fun chatting with you Cobragt427.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: