Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1  (Read 43545 times)
bambou

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:33:19 PM

CONFIRMED

Non inultus premor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:33:30 PM

ALL HATERS AND BULLS WILL CRY! SOON
It´s going to zero.

"The user said bitcoin's fall from $1,200 to its current level of around $900 will "continue until bitcoins are worth $0.""

Care to bet?

Oh and P.S. "the user" is proudhorn. PROUDHORN. You do know what that means, right? He has predicted that btc will go to zero since he showed up here like a year ago. I think bitcoin was about $7 when he started to warn us.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
dgarcia

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:19:51 PM

No fucking way. I mean I knew deep inside that journalists are dumber than your average bitcointalk trolls, but to get it CONFIRMED is a whole different matter Smiley

Confirmed.

This is epic.

<3 Proudhorn

Maybe we should recommend them, to make an interview with walsoraj about the bitcoin future.

proudhon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:41:29 PM

SPECIAL UPDATE:  the price has, again, failed to make new ATHs, and therefore adds further confirmation to what's already been confirmed, that bitcoin is crashing as we speak.  Over the next 24-48 hours more confirmed bad news will roll in, as has been confirmed.  Much of it will be from China, therefore maximally confirmed.  The weight of all these confirmed bad newses will further crash the price of bitcoin over the weekend, as has already been confirmed by true and faithful sources.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:26:49 AM

Confirmed BAD breaking news..

Central bank of ESTONIA calls Bitcoin a "Ponzi Scheme"
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:10:37 AM

The size of the news chain appears to be increasing now exponentially, this is a serious flaw in the protocol and is indeed confirmed bad news.

Ibtimes is a hugely reputable foreign source. They have verified that proudhon's confirmed sources are indeed sources. Furthermore they have established the legitimacy of user bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc as a primary source, I can confirm.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:38:30 AM

(...)
Furthermore they have established the legitimacy of user bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc as a primary source, I can confirm.

Yes, what all the bulls need is to read some bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc's posts to understand that there's no tomorrow.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:44:12 AM

The size of the news chain appears to be increasing now exponentially, this is a serious flaw in the protocol and is indeed confirmed bad news.

It may get worse.  Some fokrer may try to fokr the newschain.  Be alert for good news attacks and otherfokrers.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Dalmar

Activity: 1092

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:51:52 AM

Confirmed BAD breaking news..

Central bank of ESTONIA calls Bitcoin a "Ponzi Scheme"

CONFIRMED

The central bank of Estonia, where Swedish banks dominate the lending market, urged consumers to steer clear of Bitcoin, warning that the software and others like it could prove to be little more than a "Ponzi scheme."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-30/bitcoin-ponzi-scheme-worry-sparks-estonia-central-bank-caution.html

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
Lloydie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:08:40 AM

SPECIAL UPDATE:  the price has, again, failed to make new ATHs, and therefore adds further confirmation to what's already been confirmed, that bitcoin is crashing as we speak.  Over the next 24-48 hours more confirmed bad news will roll in, as has been confirmed.  Much of it will be from China, therefore maximally confirmed.  The weight of all these confirmed bad newses will further crash the price of bitcoin over the weekend, as has already been confirmed by true and faithful sources.
I followed your bad advice.  I regretted it.  Now, I'm going to buy more bitcoins.  Your advice is bad.  Proudhon => Shamehon or Embarasshon or NoIdeahon
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:44:09 AM

SPECIAL UPDATE:  the price has, again, failed to make new ATHs, and therefore adds further confirmation to what's already been confirmed, that bitcoin is crashing as we speak.  Over the next 24-48 hours more confirmed bad news will roll in, as has been confirmed.  Much of it will be from China, therefore maximally confirmed.  The weight of all these confirmed bad newses will further crash the price of bitcoin over the weekend, as has already been confirmed by true and faithful sources.
I followed your bad advice.  I regretted it.  Now, I'm going to buy more bitcoins.  Your advice is bad.  Proudhon => Shamehon or Embarasshon or NoIdeahon

Hahhahahha.. classy!
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4457

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:54:03 AM

Your advice is bad.  Proudhon => Shamehon or Embarasshon or NoIdeahon

Gimme a break. Proudhon => Hilarioushon.

Surely you don't take him seriously.

Would you like to buy some mosquito-infested swampland in Florida? Cheap? Only $100,000.00 per acre?

The guy likes playing the part of the ultimate stooge, a bear.
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:57:19 AM

Don't worry, Bitcoin could never be ban.
There will always be other Cryptocurrency available in the future.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:53:35 AM

Both Proudhon and Bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc have been recognised by international media as confirmed spokespeople for Bitcoin community:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chinese-new-year-bitcoin-ban-end-days-or-empty-threat-1434495

This is a confirmed fact.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:11:42 AM

Both Proudhon and Bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc have been recognised by international media as confirmed spokespeople for Bitcoin community:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chinese-new-year-bitcoin-ban-end-days-or-empty-threat-1434495

I can't believe what I'm reading:

Meanwhile, members of the BitcoinTalk forum have expressed fear over the potential closure of Chinese exchanges, with hundreds of posts gaining tens of thousands of views from the crypto-currency community.

One forum member, using the name 'Bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc' said that after 31 January, "Chinese can no longer do anything related to bitcoins. They can not withdraw money from Chinese exchanges. So the bitcoins they have on Chinese exchanges are 'dead'. They can not trade those bitcoins in for real money, or withdraw that money. It's like that money doesn't exist anymore."

This doomsday scenario was echoed by another used called 'Proudhon', who has contributed to the forum for three years. The user said bitcoin's fall from $1,200 to its current level of around $900 will "continue until bitcoins are worth $0."

Much of Proudhon's comments from "confirmed sources" have been dismissed by other forum users, but the sense of unknowing shared across the community is hard to ignore.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Edit:
Thanks MatTheCat for the awesome link.
Best example of Self-fulfilling confirmation.
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:17:44 AM

Meanwhile, members of the BitcoinTalk forum have expressed fear over the potential closure of Chinese exchanges, with hundreds of posts gaining tens of thousands of views from the crypto-currency community.

One forum member, using the name 'Bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc' said that after 31 January, "Chinese can no longer do anything related to bitcoins. They can not withdraw money from Chinese exchanges. So the bitcoins they have on Chinese exchanges are 'dead'. They can not trade those bitcoins in for real money, or withdraw that money. It's like that money doesn't exist anymore."

This doomsday scenario was echoed by another used called 'Proudhon', who has contributed to the forum for three years. The user said bitcoin's fall from $1,200 to its current level of around $900 will "continue until bitcoins are worth $0."

Much of Proudhon's comments from "confirmed sources" have been dismissed by other forum users, but the sense of unknowing shared across the community is hard to ignore.

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
IT'S CONFIRMED!!
Proudhon is in the news Im so proud of you Proudhon!
This makes me question the accuracy of mainstream media - oh no wait - it doesn't.

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4457

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:23:46 AM

What? They left out Walsoraj and Mucus?

What a snub.

Still, I'm impressed by Bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc. Not even out of gradeschool and he's already a spokesman for the Bitcoin community. Imagine how far he'll go when he actually learns that the blockchain isn't just a website.
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:31:16 AM

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
IT'S CONFIRMED!!
Proudhon is in the news Im so proud of you Proudhon!
This makes me question the accuracy of mainstream media - oh no wait - it doesn't.

I almost feel we should close this thread now, for what a fine way to end!

You start a parody thread to make fun of how the media/forum-trolls spreads FUD without doing due diligence, you post links to articles in Russian and Chinese that have nothing to do with bitcoin, blow everything completely out of proportion, inspire forum members to generate fake documents and conspiracy theories, and in general just act so stupid that your mind blown that anyone could take this thread seriously....

...and then still--despite all of that--have the MSM report Proudhon's sources as "confirmed."

This really made my day guys.  Cheers to everyone who's contributed to the many good sources of bad news!

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:36:15 AM

End now?  But there haven't been 21 million bad news source newses confirmed yet.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:50:09 AM

You start a parody thread to make fun of how the media/forum-trolls spreads FUD without doing due diligence, you post links to articles in Russian and Chinese that have nothing to do with bitcoin, blow everything completely out of proportion, inspire forum members to generate fake documents and conspiracy theories, and in general just act so stupid that your mind blown that anyone could take this thread seriously....

...and then still--despite all of that--have the MSM report Proudhon's sources as "confirmed."

This really made my day guys.  Cheers to everyone who's contributed to the many good sources of bad news!

+1000.

It's simply incredible. It's a short-circuit of sources.
We can call it a Self-fulfilling confirmation.

Please someone call Proudhon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: