Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gavin will visit the Council on Foreign Relations  (Read 54974 times)
kies1107

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:03:47 PM

We must petition Gavin to simply decline the invite. Let them buy a mining rig, if they really want to learn about cryptos !

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:54:49 AM

Guys. Really? Do you really honestly think we have anything on the banksters with our measly 10B market cap / infrastructure / couple of 100k people etc ? They can shut it all down in 24 hours if they want. Fk they can start a world war in that time. Plus getting the finance arrangements for both, the winning & loosing party arranged in time as well.
Lets not kid ourselves: until we get banned and some have the guts to continue to operate & trade regardless we are not even a thorn in their side. Just a curiosity and a vehicle to be used.
The only thing that might happen FOR/with crypto out of this is refining their strategy on how to impose digital transactions only on all mankind. The controlled kind of course. Need something like Dark (DRK) plus a real alternate economy to operate outside their framework to eject from the debt slave system.
I recommend Gary Allen's book as a start.

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
makiyo_love

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:51:33 AM

Legal Tender is wicked law.
waxwing

Activity: 469
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:26:34 AM

They can shut it all down in 24 hours if they want.

Obviousy not. That is kind of the entire point ...

PGP fingerprint 2B6FC204D9BF332D062B 461A141001A1AF77F20B (use email to contact)
ozkraut

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:53:30 AM

Oh I so hope so. Itll be the virtual light of my life (;-)

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:02:28 AM

Why didn't I see it before !?

Gox is/was the false flag !

"Japan Pushes for International Effort on Bitcoin Regulation"

http://www.coindesk.com/japan-pushes-international-effort-bitcoin-regulation/

ozkraut

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:05:22 PM

Oh I so hope so. Itll be the virtual light of my life (;-)
To cast a big shadow?

Dark fan is a dark fan.

I love you anyway.

(;-) thats the problem with light. Always some shadows....

lunarboy

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:41:45 PM

He did a great job of ELI5ing to our globalist masters. I think he convinced them to corner the market. They will probably start by closing down a major exchange and crashing the price. Then they will indict major Bitcoin personalities on trumped up charges. Then they will start rumors of bans on Bitcoin in major countries. They will continue shock and awe tactics until they shake out every weak hand and buy enough bitcoins to continue their family legacies into the next centuries.

Sickly accurate, cbeast = nom de plume - Michel de Nostredame  Huh
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:55:35 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 10:18:39 PM by Hippie Tech

Toss in a little fractional reserve and .... yup.. they are about to fuck us .. again.

"New exchange will put Bitcoin regulation in the hands of Wall Street bankers."

http://www.dailydot.com/news/secondmarket-bitcoin-trading-mt-gox-wall-street/

edit..

First heard it on the corbettreport. See desc. --> http://youtu.be/oUcf1ga5gxc

MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:56:36 PM

that's really disturbing, at the very least there will be price manipulation but I'm envisaging worse.
SLAPMODE

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:03:04 PM

I've accepted an invitation to do a question and answer session at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in Washington, DC on Thursday, February 6, 2014.

I've been told anything related to the Council on Foreign Relations tickle's peoples Grand Conspiracy buttons, so I thought it would be best to be open about exactly what will happen. I hope it doesn't spark as long a thread as my visit to the CIA, but Bitcoin is a lot bigger than when I visited the CIA...

Anyway, here's the invitation I received:

On behalf of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), I write to invite you to speak to our Washington-based members as part of our Voices of the Next Generation series. This program seeks to bring together our members with fresh, young voices in the nation’s foreign policy discourse. Given your work with BitCoin, you would be an important addition to the series. In the past, the Voices of the Next Generation series has featured Esther Duflo, Abdul Latif Jameel professor of poverty alleviation and development economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Ayman Mohyeldin, Middle East correspondent, Al-Jazeera English, and Jennifer Pahlka, founder and executive director, Code for America.

CFR is a nonpartisan national membership organization and think tank, as well as the publisher of Foreign Affairs. Among our members are many past and present U.S. presidents, secretaries of state, defense, and treasury, as well as other senior U.S. government officials, renowned scholars, and major leaders of American business, media, and nongovernmental groups.

The format of the event will be a 90-minute question&answer session, moderated by somebody yet-to-be-determined. It will be "on the record," meaning press could be invited to attend and recordings and/or transcripts may be posted on CFR's website.

The audience will be CFR members and invited guests (and maybe press); it is not open to the public. I am not getting paid by the CFR.

i think you did well!~i was invigorated watching this!!! =)
wittonline

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:07:27 PM

And it is fear and lack of knowledge for the protocol that is what causes most of the FUD.  

I disagree. This is the group that Runs The World. Central banking is perhaps the sharpest tool they have used to amass the power they now have. They know this. Any diminution of the dominance of fiat currency is a very real reduction in their power. While evil, they are not stupid. Bitcoin (or more properly cryptocurrencies in general) is a very real threat to their hegemony, power, and lifestyles.

I agree. Don't forget their most powerful international "tool" the IMF with it's powerful lending/usury trap perfectly laid time and again for decades, around the world.

The thing I can't wrap my head around, as it goes so deep down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, is why is it being said that the powers-that-be are using their tools to now purposeful crash the dollar? I'm mean standing from here, it appears clearly that this, in fact, is the truth. I just can't wrap my brain around why...and it just can't be that they are trying to cause a complete societal collapse so they can put in place martial law and control everything about the human race, making it not really about money at all, but power and having/controlling everything. That is just so far-fetched and sick it borders on the supernatural and alien takeover plots from people I still think are just nuts!

And, I'm still one that will not write off the rumors around organizations like the Illuminati and the more realistic Bohemian Grove sickos. For what it's worth I've discovered recently that the Illuminati is the epitome of disinformation...as you watch this hand focusing on smoke and mirrors, we'll be busy over here stealing every bit of wealth from the mass we can, that we've been doing religiously since 1913, at least in the US. Since Alex Jones, the king of this exact tactic (as you'll notice NEVER shares exactly who the enemy is) but instead has his massive half-awake fan base distracted and chasing ghosts, while they spend every penny they can on preppers stuff and building a bomb shelter in the basement. lol Well it's not really funny, and yes, we ALL should be prepared for future catastrophes as they can come in many shapes and sizes. 

That said, and this what my business and our direct selling 'all-bitcoin' business launch soon is all about, every fully-awake person on the planet should be investing in assets, as much as possible not completely controlled by the central authorities. Eventually, and they know it, their grip on the metals markets will be over-powered by the people. Screw them if they think they can make it illegal again, we will continue to buy with BTC and keep it hidden away safe. We are focusing on bitcoin, gold/silver, land, and some non-perishable supplies, oh and we are starting to buy ammunition too. Just another usable long-term asset for JIC.

Peace!
wittonline

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:14:06 PM

that's really disturbing, at the very least there will be price manipulation but I'm envisaging worse.

Sorry I got so off topic! I replied to an older post, but came here to see this exact discussion!

I'm pretty educated about all this and been analyzing and buying btc since April 2013...

Any old-timers here have a specific take on what this will mean to the Bitcoin Ecosystem as a whole? Potential price manipulation like nearly all our markets, including metals of course, Forex, etc. could be a big problem, but I guess it could also be good for the buy/hold believers..

And, does this affect other exchanges around the world? I'm afraid to ask.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:47:27 PM

This is was probably one of the most pointless dog-and-pony shows I've ever seen.

The CFR gets a person who is arguably the most technically qualified person in the entire world for an hour, who could've legitimately explained in tremendous depth what Bitcoin really is and how it works, but instead decided to waste everybody's time asking lay questions speculating about economics and political economy.

All the while the narcissist host insists on "pushing back", literally meaning "no matter what you have to say I have a prepared milquetoast rebuttal to what I assume you're going to say".

Thanks for the quick summary.
Nothing to see here, move along........

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:45:28 AM

whats next?  Gavin visits the Bohemian club?

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:37:23 AM

He did a great job of ELI5ing to our globalist masters. I think he convinced them to corner the market. They will probably start by closing down a major exchange and crashing the price. Then they will indict major Bitcoin personalities on trumped up charges. Then they will start rumors of bans on Bitcoin in major countries. They will continue shock and awe tactics until they shake out every weak hand and buy enough bitcoins to continue their family legacies into the next centuries.

Your prediction (from early Feb) is way too accurate.
The "shock and awe tactics" are just too much...

MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:58:52 AM

The thing I can't wrap my head around, as it goes so deep down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, is why is it being said that the powers-that-be are using their tools to now purposeful crash the dollar? I'm mean standing from here, it appears clearly that this, in fact, is the truth. I just can't wrap my brain around why...and it just can't be that they are trying to cause a complete societal collapse so they can put in place martial law and control everything about the human race, making it not really about money at all, but power and having/controlling everything. That is just so far-fetched and sick it borders on the supernatural and alien takeover plots from people I still think are just nuts!

they aren't deliberately crashing the dollar, they've been propping it up for years - it's a ponzi scheme on its last legs as governments have gotten into more debt than they can ever pay off which is why I believe the DHS has invested so much and executive orders put in place to be able to handle the inevitable crash and potential need for martial law..  

they might deliberately pull the plug when they're ready to transition but most likely they'll want to shift the blame away from the banking sector..  I think they knew full well that Russia wouldn't let Crimea go and probably also knew that Russia might attack the dollar when backed into a corner with sanctions.

the NWO stuff is really about getting rid of trade barriers for profit, we will all suffer for it but the language some use in describing it does make it sound far fetched.. 'enslavement' etc.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:01:11 AM

Yeah I heard they put a mind control chip in your head during the CIA visit.

"Chip" as in fabricated from silicon wafers, not quite...

The implant is bio-tech based and is "grown". A life-form known as Oomycota has been modified using synthetic nucleic acids to produce functioning nanto-tech devices inside the target host organism. The implant connects to the CNS, LS and the bloodstream whereby it can stimulate the CNS and adjust hormone levels. An RF transceiver allows the device to x-mit the data.

Dr Roger Leir has removed a few of these implants all-be-it with some difficulty as their cilia makes them extremely mobile.

Kiss
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:21:58 AM

I havent read this entire thread, I have my own mixed feelings about this all considering the magnitude of what you are about to experience. However I will give you this forewarning now because I am obliged to remind you now.

You do not speak for all crypto currencies.

What you are about to engage in is an establishment who favors control. Cryptos allows freedom towards the end user and not towards the establishment, and I can not think of a worse establishment than the CFR. Essentially you are walking into the lions den of aristocrats attempting to understand a concept that is foreign to them (pun intended), with their intentions of how to utilize this new technology to their advantage.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:14:22 PM

whats next?  Gavin visits the Bohemian club?

Excellent.

Bohemian Grove
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: