Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:33:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
WL082746 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

ICO is all about Destiny but you need to study it first before you join them so that you will not ended like your position right now maybe you already invetigate about them at the beginning but they miserably failed you. Good Luck Next time!

huche886

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

ICO is all about Destiny but you need to study it first before you join them so that you will not ended like your position right now maybe you already invetigate about them at the beginning but they miserably failed you. Good Luck Next time!
Unfortunately, there are a lot of ICO cheats now, and they have a very good attitude when it comes to fundraising! And try to design their website as well as possible. It looks so formal that we can't tell the truth!

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!

Got to agree with you there buddy. Back than when I started I rated bounties that has a percentage of 50% 50 gamble safe now. Why? Because you make a risk of joining and you win fairly and the same time lose fairly because you lost because the ICO did not succeed and did everything at is power to make the top

my rating are 50% good that if 25% winning and getting paid fairly  and the other one is 25% and same as the first you win fair because the ICO did its best.

Safe and 50 % not safe now a days you might get scamed and a big lost. 
YurLinOne

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

Serious discussion! Smiley
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

They say a lot of lies almost 95% of cheating and we must prepare for this. Take several projects 3 5 7, one or two of them may be good. Everyone cheats, you're not the first and not the last.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Quite right! investing in similar projects is always a risk ... but do not worry, maybe you're lucky in bounty campaigns?
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

among iso there is a lot of deceit! you can not hope for any one project, you need to recruit 10-20 projects at once and invest a little bit each

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
elithamal

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

deceptions will continue and will continue to happen. Please be more careful when investing. There are many topics related to this topic in the Forum. I would recommend reading and researching. I'm sorry.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

You cannot stop us from participating in many ICO projects dude. This is not new to everyone here that together with the legit projects, there are also the scam ICOs. Thats why, you need to study the project first to avoid this kind of issue because not all ICO projects are 100% real.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

Ico is an innovation of blockchain technology there might be some scam happening in overall ico changed the blockchain in the much larger way and attracted many industries into blockchain technology
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

ICOs are not cheated to everyone but many scam projects also comes in the market so we only analyse the best project. I think few peoples only looking to ICOs project because they know the correct way in ICO platform. I don't know about Vega project but many promising projects are available in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

ICO is a very good investment and I think you need to study the project you intend to invest to minimize the risk of your money. There are still a lot of successful ICO projects that have helped investors to grow their money many times, but there are also a number of fraudulent schemes that create a lot of confusion for investors. So for investment ICO, the selection of investment projects is the decisive factor to your success.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

That is why it is important to evaluate any potential ICOs. Not because an ICOs got a well thought road map and whitepaper it will be successful or it will be scam free. You should also check other indicators such as background investigating the managers and dev team along with community checking of the project. Doubting something is never been bad and if your gut feeling about a project is bad then believe it.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

Actually, investment in ICO will make our profit. I do not agree with what you say, if no one is investing in ICO then the project will not run successfully. Not all ICOs are a scam, we must be careful in choosing ICO if we are going to invest.
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

I know how upsetting this is on your end. I had experienced this when i first joined an ICO. At first all is clear but one thing i noticed they do not have a good teleram group. I learned that a good ICO should have a good telegram where they can communicate with the investors. Until now, the first thing i check is telegram group.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:54:46 AM

I really feel bad for you buddy. This is the primary reason why google, twitter and facebook pulled out of crypto related ads. It is become more and more risky to invest in ICOs. I too was a regular investor but in the recent light of these scams, my trust has been taken away. Also, most of the ICO's price falls the moment they are listed on exchange because of numerous bounty hunters who sell their tokens immediately. It is advisable to only deal in coins which have been listed on exchanges.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

Unfortunately, there are a lot of ICO cheats now, and they have a very good attitude when it comes to fundraising! And try to design their website as well as possible. It looks so formal that we can't tell the truth!

really very hard to distinguish between real and scam. they are just giving promotions with good profits and delivering promise of a promise but in fact the same end.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

every day there are many ico that is held, for that need to be careful in choosing it. sabgat it is difficult to determine which ico is going to cheat or not.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

How much did you invest bro? Feel sorry for you. I know some stories where guys invested amount of 13 ETH in scam ICO's and then were desperate. Yes it is a wild wild west so try to be cool.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: