Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:50:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

Most of the current ICOs are not potent, there are ICOs I join the bounty that does not reach the soft cap, which means they have to extend the bounty time to open the Token and have the campaigns they delay and not pay the Token on time. Therefore, it is advisable to invest time to select potential ICO projects to avoid fraud and waste your time.
pivxmen

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

Not all bad ico bro..you have read wp and understand ico project before?
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

If you are in doubt in ico project you can see on ico assessment site like ico bench or icowise. there you can find information about ico project from about ico, ico project team, token sale, and rating from ico.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
if I think you'd better follow more than one campaign, because if one campaign fails you can expect another campaign.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
if I think you'd better follow more than one campaign, because if one campaign fails you can expect another campaign.
You are either crazy or drunk right now. There is no way to follow more than 1 campaign except you joined on their social media bounty. From OP's story, i believe he was joined on signature campaign and that's why he got angry like this.
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

Nice project this community has a potential to grow in the near future keep it up God Bless Developers. https://all-stocks.net
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

My God, I regret your loss. However, I admire your courage. I do not have the ability to participate in ICO. I am weak. I think this year's ICO is basically not ideal. If it is 2017, that's OK.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

http://bitcoinist.com/3-icos-huge-potential-2018/
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Ico's will make their project looks good in the eyes of many people to attract many investors. So it makes harder for us to determine which one is good and which is not. So you need to spend quality time in studying the ico that you want to join. So that you will not lose money.

chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

Sochustvuyu, but you're not the only one)) Unfortunately, the bounty's fate is this) Our business is a lottery.
LolRol

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

I think you need to be more careful, but you shouldn`t completely abandon it. Smiley
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

I think not all ICO's are deceiving but here we have to be smart in choosing an ICO project. because otherwise we will suffer losses. and here too many people are looking for ICO project, just want to know just how the correct procedure when in ICO platform.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

ICO is all about Destiny but you need to study it first before you join them so that you will not ended like your position right now maybe you already invetigate about them at the beginning but they miserably failed you. Good Luck Next time!

By study what you are referring to? Share with us, so that we don't get fucked up.

It is a common sense that every investor research about the project on the basis of the info available online.
Those info are also delivered by the founders so that they can control how much info you can get.

We as an investor can't check founder's background, can't get his/or team's identity docs as security, and finally can't study the true intention of the founders.
Except all these things, I think every investor checks all the info available.

Basically, investing in ICO is like gambling. You may win or lose, so you better prepare yourself in advance.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

I think not all ICO's are deceiving but here we have to be smart in choosing an ICO project. because otherwise we will suffer losses. and here too many people are looking for ICO project, just want to know just how the correct procedure when in ICO platform.
Yes, the cryptocurrency market still has many successful ICO projects and brings huge profits to investors. The most important thing when you invest in an ICO is to choose a good ICO project to participate in. If you can choose a good project, your chances of success and getting more profits will increase dramatically. . Never be pessimistic about this market because its potential is huge.
paardekopski

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

Cheated again? What other ICO have you participated in? Just curious..
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

I know that there are a lot of ICOs are scam right now but is it fair that you classify them all as one?.yes there are frauds but still there are good ICOs to invest on. If you scammed twice then you must be more experiences on categorizing ICO whether it is true or not. Dont lose hope mate. Most of us get scammed to but never surrender.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency market still has many successful ICO projects and brings huge profits to investors. The most important thing when you invest in an ICO is to choose a good ICO project to participate in. If you can choose a good project, your chances of success and getting more profits will increase dramatically. . Never be pessimistic about this market because its potential is huge.
Easy to say but would really be hard to do where identifying potential projects in the market and considering how many project launch ICO's you would really have a headache which one would you choose up being pessimistic cant really be blamed out into a certain person or investor because we might able to say these things up too when we do lose up money.We are still on rage and making such words on where you do generalize all ICO are scams but if we look deeper there are still lots who can able to give us some decent profits.

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:22:20 PM

The choice of ICO campaign to participate is the most important step before deciding to invest in trading or participating in the bounty. The cases say the ICO swindled most of the ICO's choice of the wrong way or followed advice from friends. It is best to look for projects on ICO review websites or join ICO managed by reputable managers such as amazix, deadley, yahoo, cheus.
caykeovl002

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

investing in similar projects is always a risk ... but do not worry, maybe you're lucky in bounty campaigns? Grin
JRM-0309

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

You better not to be angry like that your friend maybe you are not ready to deal with the risks that occur as you experience so my advice is to learn first any existing ico project and understand who the bounty manager who holds the project because every manager also has different characters and have different rules in managing your project should also find out who is the best bounty manager and always bring the project to success if it can choose to follow the project and do not easily despair when experiencing a scam ico project because all the prize hunters must have experienced it.
Good luck.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: