Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

Investing into ico always have a big risk. If your lucky you will get high returns. But for you my friend your a kinda unlucky person when it comes to investing,might better of you will stop doing this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zignal.vip

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I understand your feeling. I was in that situation once and i wont join any ICO anymore.
Last year, i spent 10ETH on a BTC-fork project called B2X. Ofcourse, i was cheated and 10 ETH gone away (the price of ETH that time was 1300$)
Be careful when u invest in ICO, scammers everywhere Sad(
bharatgandass

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!

All things depend on destiny, nobody tell in this feild, which ico is real. We need to study first all activites, whitepaper, adviser, team and many more thing,
Siriska

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

I agree with you, participation in ico is very risky. It is better to wait, when the token will leave on a stock exchange and to buy it already there. For example, QuarkChain started trading on Binance, the volume of trading is large and the price is still very attractive

Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Honestly, I recently saw so many similar discussions that I generally decided not to invest in ICO. I'm sure there are good projects, but it's really hard to find them.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

ICO is an investment channel that is high profit but also high risk. You need to find out about the project yourself, not the cheering crowd project, FOMO.
udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

One good ICO is totally enough to change your entire life. But it is your responsibility select which one will change yours. There are lot of scam projects out there. Therefore I recommend to refer experts' reviews and ICO benchmark reviews before you are participating in an ICO. Experience is the matter
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

ICOs aren't inherently bad, you just need to do your own due diligence and make sure you are investing correctly and wisely. ICOs arent something to just throw your money at and hope.
I'm extremely intrigued about a couple upcoming ICOs, I recommend you to at least look into them.
The projects are Fr8 Network and Muirfield IP.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to distributors and carriers. A much needed real-world use case.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund utilizing blockchain technology, really quite interesting.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

That's life. That's that. At the moment, a very large percentage of scam projects - more than 50 percent. Before entering the project, I follow it thoroughly, and then start to perform the bounty. But even this does not give any guarantees.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

I can guess, you've heard nothing but bad news surrounding this topic. Yes, generally speaking, it is bad time however that doesn't mean most ICOs are scam or cheated us. They say about 80% of the ICOs are scams so You've gotta do some research.
of course today there are a lot of seemingly good projects that later turn out to be scammers. But I believe that we ourselves must be able to identify fraudsters, before they can deceive us.
SupMiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

It is very difficult to find a profitable ICO
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

I can guess, you've heard nothing but bad news surrounding this topic. Yes, generally speaking, it is bad time however that doesn't mean most ICOs are scam or cheated us. They say about 80% of the ICOs are scams so You've gotta do some research.
of course today there are a lot of seemingly good projects that later turn out to be scammers. But I believe that we ourselves must be able to identify fraudsters, before they can deceive us.
It seems to me that you can not say that like all 80% of the company are scammers. The fact is that today due to the poor condition of the crypto-currency market, very few projects have a real and prospective development and therefore many investors and bounty companies do not get what they earned. But there are certainly those who are deceiving from the very beginning.

HELLO EVERYONE.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

I understand you.Yes, now a lot of projects that do not comply with the conditions.Don't you worry.Keep investing and you will succeed.Good luck
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

Explain to me, please, where do you find such ICOs Huh https://www.linkedin.com/in/markpage/ - this guy, Vega (Developer/Operations), i cant see in his linkedin any information that he is working there, this guy - https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-k-van-hoomissen-128ba8127/  - Vega (Founder/Head Developer) same thing and almost no experience. So if you choose weird projects, why you are spreading FUD here? And if you see that we are almost at the market bottom, and market capitalisation falling down, what do you want from weak project token. To get listed at good exchange token needs a trading volume, without growing market capitalisation and bull market shitcoin cant get big trading volume. Do you understand that?
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

If you are deceived even several times in a row this does not mean that all projects are scammers. This means that you do not know how to analyze. On the contrary, there are many good, worthwhile projects. You just need to learn how to choose good and to filter out bad ones.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
phuongphamkn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:55:40 AM

Yes. I understand what's your feeling at the moment . But some ICO has huge potential and be success after ICO like Shivom, Nuclear Vision, Wepower, Polymath, ... Instead of invest to 1 ICO project , you should check more project and separate your money when invest to more that ICO project. If lucky you can change your life .
Good luck to my buddy^^
dudman8

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:08:19 AM

To start ico should learn first about ico is essentially a lot of reading so we no longer stuck, good luck good luck  Smiley

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
tonyDeal

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:07:46 AM

I feel it so difficult to recognize what is a good project and most of the projects I have done are cheated or received very little
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:40:19 AM

Yes, there are a lot of projects on the market that do not reach that do not fulfill their promises.unfortunately, this is a big problem because the market is very young and ico can be carried out by almost anyone who has a minimum capital. that would not be deceived. study projects from all possible angles and points of view look for information on this forum and get better every day.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

Most ICOs have lost more than 50% lately. 10 ICOs earn only 1 or 2 of them. ICOs need to slow down now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: