Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:26:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

There have always been people who claimed to have been deceived by ICO recently. I'm not sure how you actually join ico. It's undeniable that many icos are scmas, but the key is to learn how to identify them.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:13:07 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
ico programs will do everything just to attract investors on thier token sale. And if you fall  ,theres only 2 scenarios  that will happen ,  first you get will what you have invested or you will loose all youve invested without any return.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

There have always been people who claimed to have been deceived by ICO recently. I'm not sure how you actually join ico. It's undeniable that many icos are scmas, but the key is to learn how to identify them.
The reason is either they are too lazy to research ICOs they want to join or that ICO turned to scam when people think it's a good ICO.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!

If no one will participate in an ICO then there will be no use for the BOUNTIES.
a success of any project depends with their ICO sale.
what you need to do is make a research and study the project before participating in that ICO.
if there is no BIG EXCHANGE yet in that project well maybe they are not into exchange listing now.
they may prioritise the project launching first.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

ICOs are very risky investment, it requires a lot of research to differentiate between the good ones and scam/fraud ones. If this is not your strength I'd recommend you buy after listing in exchange, especially now many ICOs get listed below ICO price
tanvo208

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

That's why i stick with airdrop
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

Honestly this new coin is pretty reliable
https://discord.gg/TWGNTpC
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

in fact it is your own fault that is not understood between the ICO honest or not because there are still many crimes like that recognize your manager and see whether there is a fund or not and ICO own qualifications so my advice for the future that you are more careful .
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

That's too bad to know mate but not all ICO are liars some of them are doing their job according to the roadmap or whitepaper it's just that you need to select where to invest and conduct some research about it .
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

As the crypto community grows in geometric progression, the scammers grow too, unfortunately. We gotta be careful. I hope u invested not so much money?

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

That's true many fake projects we had and this will affects the image of the whole cryptocurrency and this might be a reason that few investors will join in any ICOs. Although there are still good ICOs out there but you need to research thoroughly the about project and the team behind before you participate.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

That's true many fake projects we had and this will affects the image of the whole cryptocurrency and this might be a reason that few investors will join in any ICOs. Although there are still good ICOs out there but you need to research thoroughly the about project and the team behind before you participate.

Yeah i agree people need to start doing there due dilligence on projects before investing, regardless of scams i think that alot of projects even good ones do market there ico's too much and promess too much but i don't think that's the problem i think the real problem is not meeting the deadlines for milestones you set for your self as a project and team and a lot of people feel like they've been scamed or cheated. i think that every project that's worth it's weight will take the time to develop a fully functional product they just have to be honest about it from the get go.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

nt all icos are risky but we need to check the ico before joining once and thrice we should check the rating in ico companies and invest in ico coins or else we loose money in large
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

Hey, not all ICO's are scam. You say like this because you are feeling disappointed with the ICO that you follow has a scam. Many ICOs have been successful to date. Maybe you are less careful before following ICO.
Try to stand up again and start over. Stop complaining dude.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

Sorry for that unfortunate incidence but I think not all ICOs are scam though! Others have reallynenjoyed from certain ICOs and have made huge profits from there. I think we all have to be careful and always talk to our stars as well to lead us to the right project.

wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

Unfortunately, not all the crowd funding projects, including ICO, gain success and AI is very difficult topic to be developed. But I am sure, that there are the bounty projects worth to participate, otherwise very few people would do it.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

ICO this is a kind of lottery, And  earning on it  impossible to win. To say a long story short I'm not going to take part in ICO.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

Ico is actually a good form and should be applied but fraud projects are disrupting the ico model in everyone's eyes. So , before investing or engaging in some operation , we need to find out about it , which determines the feasibility of the projec. The product is real or not an important assessment to determine whether the project is real

Make me great again
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

Seems it's best to forgo ICO and pick up after exchange listing as dump then occurs at which the coin/token can be usually be had for less than ICO offering price.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

ICO is a lottery, especially now. Therefore, I participate only in bounty. In them I will only lose time, but not money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: