Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Truly that many ICOs now are not true to their words or what is stated in their white papers are not being followed. I can`t blame you for being bitter, but you must not make it general, NOT all ICOs are fake or liars though. You just need to be a good researcher before you invest on a specific ICO.
Balmoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

I've been through this campaign a few months, but the project is gone and can not be contacted, it's very painful, but you do not have to give up on it.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

Sad to hear about your bad experience... I haven't heard about this ICO, so I've just googled it, and I see that its raiting on ICObench is pretty low. Actually I ignore it if it's high, but when even this tracker gives 1.6 to a project, then it is a huge red flag for me. I know that you are disappointed now, but try to move on.

Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!

You are lucky if you joined a good ICO. At this moment it is very difficult to find a better ICO that become successful,that's why it is important to learn more about ICO project you want to join and invest. Always study their project very well,read their white paper and know all the persons behind that project if really trustworthy. Having knowledge is very important in choosing good ICO. You can try to join in the ICO project in my signature,The Organicco. It is good ICO base e on their project and the reason of their ICO is to develope the green and agriculture industries through organic materials and it is very helpful to our planet. I believe this ICO will become successful someday.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:09:32 AM

I can not understand why people prefer to risk so much and continuing to invest in ICO projects, if now there is a much safer way of earn as  DAICO..

ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

Perhaps you just need to learn more professionally how to choose ICO projects for investment. Most likely you just did not analyze this project well enough.
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

you should be more careful in investing in ICO. now every day there are many ICOs being held, you have to know the purpose of their ICO project, see their social media account.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

U gotta check all the info before participating in a ICO. Double check, even triple, cos it's ur money and nowadays investors are surrounded by scams...

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
LauraCroft

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

Thanks for the update
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

ICO is an investment channel that is high profit but also high risk. You need to find out about the project yourself, not the cheering crowd project, FOMO.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

Joining is always risky. You are like taking a gamble in all your assets that put in. Checking all the infos about the project especially the team behind must be considered to be able to avoid being scammed.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

I think that ICO has always been too risky way of investing money. I have not tried it, but judging by how many negative reviews I generally would not recommend it at all.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

Of course, it's not pleasant when you work, and you are deceived and do not get paid. I understand you.

Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

Sorry for that unlucky incidence however I think no longer all ICOs are scam although! Others have reallynenjoyed from certain ICOs and have made massive earnings from there. I assume all of us must be careful and usually talk to our stars as properly to guide us to the right task.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

this is limited in some ico. not every ico you invested in you lost your money. i have participated in some ico and it yield something at the end. you can't give up on others ico because they have something good to offer
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

90% of ICOs are now fake, and I have advised my friends not to purchase any ICO projects because even good projects may fail! What's more, there are so many fraudulent ICOs!

Very badly that more and more ICO falls or turns out to be a scam. For the ICO market, this is a bad situation, which reduces the confidence in projects and the willingness to invest in ICO. This growing problem can have serious consequences.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

Many projects now do not fully implement the project roadmap in the whitepaper or it has been altered in some way. It is possible that the market conditions have caused the time delay to open the transaction is delayed. But it can be said that some ICO projects did not have the necessary preparation or beta versions. More than that, the ICO is out of favor when the trend is almost unpopular and the scam issue is still a big question mark in the development of the crypto market.
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

I do not invest in ICO projects. ICO is a form of calling for capital before you work on the project, potentially a lot of high risk. It takes money and time. Choosing investment projects is the key to your success.

Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Yes 95% ico is just a hoax. Some ico just collect information about your wallets. You enter your wallet number and then they can see your balance.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

AI trading ICO, lending ICO, arbitrage trading ICO they are all very shady projects because they all claim they need millions to develop project and they are all promising unsustainable gains, high return of investment, they are all too good to be true and they act like there is no risk for your money, all these signals should tell you to stay away from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: