Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:50:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

I'm not interested in ICO because I've been cheated, and at that moment I feel wasting my time and doing a job that the result is empty because the end of ICO I get nothing.
so many new ICO scams and it is difficult to judge whether the ICO that followed was successful or not because it is not easy to find investors and investors are also not easy to trust the new ICO.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

indeed a lot of ICO is scam or do not have a good future but behind all the lies there are still some ICO projects that have a real and powerful team so that it can make their project a good project and able to survive in the market.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

I'm not interested in ICO because I've been cheated, and at that moment I feel wasting my time and doing a job that the result is empty because the end of ICO I get nothing.
so many new ICO scams and it is difficult to judge whether the ICO that followed was successful or not because it is not easy to find investors and investors are also not easy to trust the new ICO.
I've come to the time on where I do already cursed out ICO investment when I do lose up most of my savings but later on I realized that this is just always been part of the risk on losing out money because I did make a mistake which I do only carelessly finding up projects to invest without even doing a further analysis or research and now I tried it once more and make some profits to some good projects.It would really just matter on how you do research into projects which are really suitable for longer runs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

Yes sometimes come across scammers. At the moment nothing can be done about them until they have entered the reclamation. Therefore, I przhedem than do the project, I study it thoroughly: idea, command the road map and only after that I proceed to perform the bounty.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

You need to carefully study the ICO projects before joining, keeping track of team information before investing. Many ICOs have scams. This is the main reason why google, twitter and facebook withdraw from the ads related to encryption

Obligations123

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

this can't be stopped in online cryptocurrency business you have to be careful before chosen ico to invest in
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

it seems that you have to be more careful in the future with a new project, before joining ICO must first be checked first so that the road will not be half-failed due to being fooled by the project
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!

I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

Happenes! nothing can be done about it, you have to forget and choose a more carefully tracked campaign of times! I also had 30% of the campaign who are pots and who simply did not collect the minimum cap! good luck!
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

To invest in ICO and make a profit. You must be a smart and experienced investor. ICO investment looks simple. But it's hard to choose with each of us. If you invest in ICOs without a definite analysis. You've been scam. You need to have experience evaluating ICO. understand their white paper. And know developer information. These are the minimum requirements for you to invest in an ICO

yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

of course this is often the case, many ICO cheats, they take investors' money and then disappear, just a little ICO who is not a scam  Grin
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I understand that you got the tokens, but they did not appear on the stock exchange and you do not see any significant progress on the project. Maybe you need to wait and not jump to conclusions. Not always the ICO team has time to do everything quickly. Perhaps they even intentionally delayed by listing the tokens on the exchange so that they do not depreciate. Anything can happen. In addition, the project can unfold over the years.
But despite frequent fraud in ICO projects, this activity is still useful and profitable for bounty hunters.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

You should have posted this on scam accusations with proofs included. Investing in ICO is not really an easy thing where you buy and just wait for the profit. Your experience serve as an example that anything that sounds good does not mean that they are good and legit.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:11:39 AM

You should have posted this on scam accusations with proofs included. Investing in ICO is not really an easy thing where you buy and just wait for the profit. Your experience serves as an example that anything that sounds good does not mean that they are good and legit.

Yes, without researching it is not a good idea to invest in the ICO, because there are many people facing the same situation. Yes, we have to do some research before investing into any of the ICO because everything seems to be perfect but at last, we will lose the value when it enters the market.

statementp

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:27:15 AM

There are certainly plenty scams in the ICO ecosystem. In such an over saturated market, we should be careful of ICOs that are promising heaven on earth. Please, always apply due diligence.... ask questions, make research.

Know what to look for when evaluating the potential viability of a brand new ICO. Don't fall for everything you see

Sorry, for the wasted effort, wish you more luck in your future endeavors.
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

ito risk if you are not careful in choosing the right ICO
You can also find references here https://icodrops.com/
essentially do not give up easily if you want the wealth of the ICO project
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 225

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

preferably when you want to invest in ico you have to see first how the development of the token and how projects and concepts that they will build so you can find out the coin is good or not do not be tempted because of the bonus but clay first team and concept will be developed.

kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

If you are deceived again, then you, were not very cautious and attentive. There are a lot of scammers, so you should always check people you work with.  Tongue
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

it seems that you do not know which ico is good and that suits you, it's better you become a very good ico participant and already have potential for success you can see it all from project and development that they want to build.
crpytonation

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

Choose your ICO investment wisely.Don't fall for fake FOMO traps.Check reviews on atleast 4 to 5 review sites.Do your own analysis and invest
Invest the amount that you can afford to lose.Don't ever loan money or Invest your life savings in ICO.
Genuine ICOs/projects may need atleast a year or more to see actual returns
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: