Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

How many times have u been cheated on? What a pity, actually... But maybe u were wrong somewhere when u havent checked projects for real info.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

As practice shows, about 30 percent of projects do not pay tokens, or they do it out, but they are worthless. Do not be upset! Take it as  experience and more carefully approach the choice of the project!
Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

ICO investment right now is highly risky ,it has been bastardized with a lot of scams.
They went as far as copying other project's whitepaper with fake names for developers to lure people.

Guys watch out , don't throw away your hard earned money to scammers.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

It's a shame when you cheat. Wasted time, health and lost hope. I was also involved in 10 projects and three cheated on me.But you can't do anything - it's science for the future.
Rocktop044

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

People lose out in practically every business venture.
The knowledge of the risks involved should make you arm yourself.
Research on any project you plan on investing in.
Pull out once you have any doubts or reservations.
imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:28:41 AM

ICO will be abandoned if too many scam, the fact 80% ICO is not successful because it is no longer attractive to investors Grin
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

I hope this does not happen to you more than 5x when you mentioned the word 'again'. Because if it does, then I suggest that you need to leave crypto for good because its not for you. Some ICOs can be scam that you won't know because you were blinded by their claims that it will be like this or that quickly.
Jennifer_Elam

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

People lose out in practically every business venture.
The knowledge of the risks involved should make you arm yourself.
Research on any project you plan on investing in.
Pull out once you have any doubts or reservations.

That's true, and if you don't know how to do it, seek expert advice. I've got absolutely no knowledge about ICOs so wouldn't really be getting into them without some form of advice. There's no way that I could be able to tell if someone was scamming or not, other than looking into their LinkedIn, track record, other projects, etc. And nowadays, it's not hard to fabricate those.

This site has some good info:
https://icobench.com/

Or you can just hire an ICO hedge manager type professional.
marktanlao

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

It’s important to know for sure the nature of the business. This starts by assessing whether the ICO has actually been created by a real company or not.

Each quarter of 2017 brought along new records for the crypto market cap and ICOs. However, it’s not unheard of for random people to launch ICOs, though they have no previous activity in the field, let alone any tangible results.

Also, the new tokens should be related to the business model of the company. You should understand the purpose of the token and its utility for the firm. Apart from going for a well-organized existing business with a solid plan, you should understand the viability of the economic model behind the ICO.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

As most of the people don't understand how token are useful for the business purpose, some companies give more clarity about the token why they want to raise the fund and how they are going to use these coins in future aspects. Many fakes companies will not give a proper answer to the investors so we have to stay away from these projects.
Pardeep kaur

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

Presently a days it is exceptionally hard to locate a good ICO that turn into successful,that's the reason it is important to leran more about project before investment . i think its better read double  or tripple time instead of wasting your  1 or 2 month.read their white paper and know every one of the people behind that undertaking if extremely reliable and check the ico rating. Having good information is important in picking great ICO
taikale

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

Thank you for your advice,dude. I deem that the problem of take part in ico is not fraud,because liar is always existing. The key point is that now participating in ico is definitely like doing charity, almost all of ico projects are lower than the initial price when ico coin listed on exchange at present.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

Yes, many projects do have a good idea and look tempting, but after the fundraising they disappear Sad

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

I heard about this project and thought it was a good ico, it's sad that it all ended like this ..
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Cryptocurrency is life, in life we can be fooled, but it does not mean that life is bad. In ico the same, need long and hard to choose a company, read the white paper, to spend on studying a lot vremeni, and only then to invest.
quanbin27

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

90% of ICOs are now fake . I agree with you. It is very dangerous to invest in this year's ICO.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

It should not be generalized to all ICO projects, because not all ICO projects will succeed, but some are successful and make their coin worth a lot. Only bad luck that happened to you get ico project that smells scam
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

What a bad trend. In many projects, the token after going to the stock exchange costs less than the ICO.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Unfortunately, now many ICO are indeed scam. And it is very difficult to determine this immediately.We have to be very careful.
Yes it is very easy to tag many ICO projects as scam because majority have been cheated times without number but it is still very possible to find legit ICO projects out there despite the fact that many have been consider to be scam. For i think i have been lucky not to have be scammed by the ICO projects i participated in, probably is because i followed the team diligently even after they hit softcap i still make sure i carry out extensive research about the project to ensure my safety of not giving out funds to scammers pretending to be legit.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

Not all ICO is a cheat or scam but some ICO are scam. If you want to invest your money on some ICO or ever something try to know more about the project. However, some project look like it real sometimes but scam at the end. Shine your eye now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: