Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
early_adopter

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

I read on some websites that 60% of ICOs are scams, so you really have to be very careful when choosing, at least you know the symptoms you have to look for to see if you are going to get scammed or not, when an ICO starts to fail on its roadmap, they start to promise more than they can reach and the moderators and CMs are breaking away from the project and stopped talking to the community, you can bet that this project is going to fail, better to lose a couple of weeks than a few full months waiting for a token that will never come.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

Now it is better to be very careful with the investments in the ICO. Many projects are scam, and many projects simply don't raise the necessary amount during the fall of the market. Be careful!

I wonder how long it will take. With such a large number of scams, investors will eventually leave because engaging in ICO will involve too much risk of losing funds. This will also adversely affect bounty hunters.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

You don't have to be so categorical and tell everyone that they don't go to participate in the ICO. Still, every person has its head on his shoulders and he has the right to decide what to do. I don't argue, there is a lot of deceit but there are also honest projects. And of course, now you are getting upset that you are in such an unpleasant situation. But try to do a little differently. Find a project with a good rating and invest in it a small amount which will not be so hurting to lose.
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

It just does not take much luck, many companies do not collect the amounts they need and burn tokens on this, so even prospective teams can do so.
HODL_guy

Activity: 206

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Well, don't judge all ICO just by 1 negative experience. Yes, that is truth that now is not the best period for ICOs in general but it is still a valid way to invest your money if you know how to work with ICOs in the right way.

Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:30:41 AM
Merited by samimot (1)

For me no all ICO's are cheated even now a days some of ICO's now are scams I believe there are some of good ICO's now that telling the truth and I suggest before investing in any ICO you need to do a research about them for you to avoid scam and regret later that's why we need to be careful on that.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:35:21 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Starting to participate in ICO projects as a participant in the ICO generosity campaign, we must be prepared that any of the ICO companies may not collect enough sum for the softcap, or simply be fraudulent. Yes, it's unpleasant, time, effort, and everything was wasted. However, tragedies of this do not. May be lucky next time.
In the future, the situation may change for the better. Perhaps the states, at last, will regulate the process of conducting ICO and fraud will disappear from this type of activity.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

i think ico is very good maybe it's just you who can't choose good ico so you are cheated like that, you have to be good at seeing ico, try you can see it on https://icobench.com/icos there is ico which is very good who has a rating above 4/5.
tumokatok

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:03:11 AM

patiently, all investments do have risks, but not all ico are frauds as you accuse, if ico fails because of lack of interest from other investors, you cannot blame them, but I will continue to invest through ico with the experience I have
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

Well, don't judge all ICO just by 1 negative experience. Yes, that is truth that now is not the best period for ICOs in general but it is still a valid way to invest your money if you know how to work with ICOs in the right way.
it is very unfair to give a statement that all ICOs fail and scam. I agree with you. there are other things that must be done to avoid ico scam. this is an important part so ico gets better and you have the right to determine it yourself.
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

Feel sorry for you bro,  but you ought to have done some extremely research about the ico you wanna invest in,  but I think generalizing all ico as scam is highly uncalled for,  if you had invested in some good project ICOs you wouldn't have generalized them as scam
BraxtonR

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

It's just a reality, but you shouldn't be upset really, just take a closer look at other projects and for sure you will earn more in some project, more attempts - more chances to get what you want
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I've kind of left ICOs behind. But there are still ways where to know whether an ICO is legit or not. For example the team and whether they have experience with the development of another coin, and thus a reputation. Such a reputation would tell you if you can trust them or not. If it's a new person in the field, then I wouldn't trust them.
eddiies

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:03:59 AM

The risk of ico is quite large.you must be careful when you participate in ico.If you are not careful, you will lose all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

Please, be occurate choosing the right project for investment! I feel sorry for u. Did u analyse the mistakes u did? The next time u gotta check that point twice!

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

You may not be lucky with this project but may be lucky with another project. It also depends on you for the ICO, how likely it is to develop or just spam.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

Well I totally agree with you that the individuals need to begin doing there due dilligence on ventures before contributing, paying little mind to tricks I believe that alot of activities even great ones do advertise there ico's excessively and promise excessively however I don't imagine that is the issue I think the genuine issue isn't meeting the due dates for points of reference you set for your self as an undertaking and group and many individuals feel like they've been scamed or duped.
I believe that each undertaking that is justified, despite all the trouble's weight will set aside the opportunity to build up a completely utilitarian item they simply must speak the truth about it from the get go.
Bachelorrd

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

I think you either had not made a good research before investing or where just hyped by others on investing into a scam coin. There's a huge risk in investing into ICO, but I think with the proper research you'd be safe. Don't just rely on review platform like icobench, icorating, and menlo. Also do an extensive research afterwards.

Fighting against Inequality!
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

If you don't have any faith in the ICO better don't invest in the ICO because recently we have seen many scam ICO launching without any developments after raising the money. So it is always good to choose the right ICO for investing, otherwise, start investing in the potential coin in order to be in safe trading.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

ico is good for investment,i think you should carefully read the project before joining bounty or before investment..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: