Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:26:10 AM

Before going into any ICO you should do a lot of research first to verify or filter out the ICO that are good for investing and long term holding because some of the ICO are just hyped up and that creates a fast pump but in long term basis, it doesn't give them a great income since the hype was gone and the price is starting to fall down.
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Personally I tend to stay away from ICOs as if crypto is high risk investment ICOs are VERY high risk investment.

If you do research well (as much as possible) there is always chance for big bank in the process, but not always.

There are scam projects of course, man you can buy entire ICO setup for like few hundred USD and keep your own ICO launched if you want to go that route. ICO = startup with lot of frauds IMO. Nothing else.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

I think your lack of thorough investigation leads to being cheated, or you do not have enough experience to buy the ico, pay attention to the development team, the route and the actual application of the project. Finally, whether the community's assessment of the project is good or not
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Unfortunately 90% of the ICO projects are scam, 6% fails and only 4% hit exchanges and among this 4%, 90% are listed at lower ICO price. It's hard to choose in whic ICO take part.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

Investing to ico are still high risk, you can guarantee that ico you have invested will be success and could give you x10 on what youve invested.

Sunshangxiang

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

I gave up investing in any ICO project a long time ago, and I will also warn my friends not to invest in any ICO project! Because such investment risk is greater than the income!
K.Mac

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

I fell sorry for you, ICO is risky especially when there are so many on the market, there are a few reputable ones at the moment, the new up and coming platform BITFAIR, which launches in October, is set to be the first platform to trade in top 100 altcoins, through smart contracts, the catch is you need their tokens to trade, they don't take a percentage of the coin that you buy or sell, so not loosing any part of the investment. They are already in the top ten trading platforms for newbies. Have a look
Johnson Jojo

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
That is bad man, i agree there are too many scam projects. I am involved in one of the biggest ICO so far. And i have done so many researches and i think i have finally found ICO legit and not scam.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
That's a bad experience and this is a lesson learned that we should b careful in choosing ICOs and don't ever give your money on those no clear white paper and research thoroughly to minimize the risk.
puttkim

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

Your reminder is very good, especially the novices try not to participate in the ICO project. This year's ICO quality is very bad, a lot of scams.
EEE14

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

Have you hunt down data on the appraisal site for ICO that you take after? numerous ICOs are trick and don't give the confirmation portrayed in the guide area. you ought to be wise to pick ICO in this year.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

Just because you invested in wrong ICO project because you're not a good investor so you suggest all other people should stay away from investing in ICO project? LOL. As I can see so many investors out there still can earn money from investing in ICO project although downward trend is happening because they're professional investors Smiley.
grey007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

Investments are always risks and Investors know this. If you got a bad experience, it does not mean that all such.
Next time be careful, good luck!)
Mayvala120

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

Before joining ICO you should learn  about ico in which you are participating. You should see it's rank. Project for which ico is working and things like that. Of course there are many ICOs that lie people but not every.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

Your reminder is very good, especially the novices try not to participate in the ICO project. This year's ICO quality is very bad, a lot of scams.
Nonsense, how can you say this year is very bad, what about lats year, how many scam ICOs were launched and successfully reach their targets and yet they never got listed on exchange and there was no movement in development. I really wonder how many ico's launched last year did what they supposed to do.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

Indeed, of the many ICOs that came out almost 80 percent of the scams in my opinion. Only 20 percent of ICO projects are good and really run. Of the 10 ICOs I followed, 5 of them were Scam and not running. And this makes me conscious, whitepapers, telegram groups, teams, roadmaps, the project itself must be absolutely clear.  Please be aware with our choice to invest in ICO, because ICO is not legit like you images

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
JoesDT

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

careful guys , many ico cheat you can check with https://icowatchlist.com/ before invest
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

ICO is good to earn more money but if you see the ICO are possible now you will notice. ICO can gives you high profit if the ICO that you invested  will increase again the value and you will earn more money on this.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

there are many ICOs that are scammers, but there are also many good ones. those who do not deceive. yes tokens do not always grow after the release, but this is the market
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

It is not necessary to convince someone to do something, it is the choice of everyone, I personally do not expect that from all the companies in which I participate, poluyau grow profit, wrote a lot of tips on how to choose an ICO, if you have a failure, it does not mean that everyone will have it !!

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: