Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Indeed, of the many ICOs that came out almost 80 percent of the scams in my opinion. Only 20 percent of ICO projects are good and really run. Of the 10 ICOs I followed, 5 of them were Scam and not running. And this makes me conscious, whitepapers, telegram groups, teams, roadmaps, the project itself must be absolutely clear.  Please be aware with our choice to invest in ICO, because ICO is not legit like you images
To invest in ICOs requires a lot of serious research and analysis to be successful. I believe that everything is worth it and your serious evaluation helps make the project you invest more successful.

owenross46

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:15:42 AM

You lose does not mean that others will lose.
See why you lost, because you chose the wrong project.
MichealPepe

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

it's sad!! always exist cheat in ico, i only want them punished for doing that
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

ICO is good to earn more money but if you see the ICO are possible now you will notice. ICO can gives you high profit if the ICO that you invested  will increase again the value and you will earn more money on this.
That is right, if the ICO is good and the ICO developer has the credibility to be trusted by many people, then everyone who invests in it can be sure that they will get a big profit, this is the advantage of the ICO project that many investors are waiting for. However, if the ICO project ends in scams, yeah, every investor in it has no other way than to express the money they spent previously. I told everyone, a high profit will be accompanied by a high risk.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:56:34 AM

most ico participants do not understand about a good project, finally they take part in ico that is not good / spam, the first step in participating in ico by looking at the team, project platform, and investors remains the project.
by looking at and analyzing I think everyone will know which scammer project is good
zina75

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!

iso is a lottery of luck you never know if you're lucky or not, just this time you were not lucky, I wish good luck to get on a good project
sovilayea

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

why dont go ? Grin Many ppl get lots of money on it let market decide
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

most ico participants do not understand about a good project, finally they take part in ico that is not good / spam, the first step in participating in ico by looking at the team, project platform, and investors remains the project.
by looking at and analyzing I think everyone will know which scammer project is good
Spam bounty doesn't mean they are scam project. Even the good project could be turned to scam after some months later (see Centra as example).
There is no "scammer project is good" how can you say a scam project is a good one?
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

It is sad, but what do you want? It is very profitable sphere for scammers, and we should be careful. You wanted to earn on this project, but earned on you.  This happens, so I trust more projects that creators of those invest in their promotion. Bounty is no longer effective. Therefore, if the project uses services for promotion in social media, for example, upvotes.io for reddit, then this project is going to develop further
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

I absolutely agree,a lot of scammers but there are good companies such as KamaGame. Everything is clean and transparent, there is a product, there is a mobile app and good fees.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:29:29 PM

ICO is a prone of scammer. Because ICO can get a lot of money. So that is the number one target . The best to avoid ICO who are not legit make a lot of research everything about that always be vigilant and make wise decision to avoid losing money. They have advantage and disadvantage of investing in ico. Take a big risk for that if you want to earn more money.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

Can't be sure really which project are good from the scam. But if you surrender now, you won't be able to get your investment back. From the very start, we all know that market is uncertain. Participating in ICO might be a gamble in our part. Sometimes, we gain, sometimes we.loss. musch better if you read the project carefully before investing.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:10:08 AM

That is why be careful about these ICOs' promises. They will use the sweetest words just to make you invest in them. We investors should always be realistic at most time. For example, if they said that they are the next bitcoin or eth then you should blacklist them already on your choices.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

If you have chosen a company for investment, you can wait for the token to appear on exchanges and buy it there at the moment of price drawdown.
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

ICOs are 90% fraudulent now that they are all frauds. For 10% robust projects, it is not worth raising money.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

this is not for all the ico most ico were scam and some were real you have to understand the project ico go through there website understand them before investing in any ico
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

there are so many good ico. NGRX is the best ico with a good future in market
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

ICO is like you buy lottery if you choose nice ico you will rich
Janadara123

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

This is why ICO is highly researching is extremely important before You invest.and need to extra careful in this long bear market as even Good Projects going way below the ICO Price in this year. Never invest in any Project without a proper Research.
WarQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

Ico as a lottery ticket became, when the scum appeared, too much scum, it is necessary to regulate it as it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: