Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:18:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
AncientMystery

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

ICO is becoming more and more risky thing nowadays, really. But I think that there is still possible to find a lot of decent projects so don't judge so strictly all the ICOs!

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I feel so sorry for you my friend, but still a lot of investors nowadays are experiencing like that, but maybe this time they were fully knowledgeable when it comes to investing in ICO, an ICO project is still a 50/50 chance of survival, because a lot of people behind it are scammers, and maybe we should do something like DYOR before we engage into a certain project, dont make a scammers to become a millionare.
kpd918@ra

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

If you want to buy ico you have to consider Team DEV, Whitepaper, roadmap, product coin purpose and finally Intuition
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
I agree on you, many are just fake projects that only wants the money of the investors. Although there are few projects that has potential to become huge if they are given a chance to develop their concepts with the support of their investors. We just need to do a thorough research about then to make it sure that we are not waiting our time and money.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

Oh, this is a particular problem. Many bounty hunters are deceived, and many projects are just scammers. Indeed, there is no desire to participate in such programs.

Slava Tikhonovich

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Mainstream For The Underground

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

ICO is very rampant nowadays, it's pop up like a mushroom in the wild.. Well don't blame all ICO, there's an ICO out here that has a real project and real people behind.. This tip will might be help you..
1. Make sure the project is really exist.
2. Don't over rely on Whitepaper.
3. is the dev team shows themselves in the public? or making a live video to discuss their project?
4. How about the office? is it real?

This are the few things to consider before you decide to invest in ICO's.
Those factors you mention are not enough lately. I generally recommend newcomers not to get involved in this. It is easier and more profitable to buy Altcoin after it has entered the market. Find those who received that token for free and buy it.
Yes, that's right, but now there are a lot of companies that don't make bounty campaings, so you can't buy tokens at a low price.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:12:34 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 07:46:08 PM by easemypain

I practically believe you and also hard luck for your loss. For anyone who has ever invested in an ICO should know it's a gigantic risk.
Recently, Conston Taylor 'Linkchain' founder and CEO, over 7 ICO advisors, and an investor make a claim on Linkchain whitepaper, for  being contacted on LinkedIn by an unknown person to function as an advisor on a project, it eventually turned out being a scam. Related cases have happened in the past, for this is a serious issue that can set back the progress of ICO in the society, before it goes beyond control a serious measures need to be taken to counteract this menace.
Furthermore, Conston stated that "one of the riskiest things that a purchaser can encounter is the
uncertainty that exists with a team that is going through an ICO for the very first time, for all this and some other reasons can pull down the success of any ICO.
We should be aware that this existing problem in the crypto space can and will make many to lose hope on ICO, termed it as a scam. Although, the Linkchain team is currently working to address this issues, a guaranteed 100% security to ICO purchasers.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:53:23 PM

Yes, it is very easy to label many ICO projects as fraud, because most of them have been changed without quantity, but it is still very easy to find legitimate ICO projects there, despite the fact that many of them are considered fraudsters.
Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

Oops am so sorry for your loss, please next time take some security measures towards your investment.  And don't forget to carry out extensive research about the project before investing.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

Thank god, I thought I will invest some in VEGA, for some reason I backed off. I think there are many ICO's coming with promising project but not doing enough after the ICO is over. One has to be careful while dealing with such ICO.
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:00:09 AM

They say a lot of lies almost 95% of cheating and we must prepare for this. Take several projects 3 5 7, one or two of them may be good. Everyone cheats, you're not the first and not the last.
Adedbum

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:15:45 AM

Yes not all ICO is real some of them is are scam. After the ICO they will run away and block all the link to have access to them and some will sell with high price and list lower than the ICO price
PlayChip

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:35:40 AM

You ought to look for REVERSE-ICOs. Reverse ICOs are businesses introducing a token into their existing business ecosystem.

That means they have existing revenue streams, customers and infrastructure to deploy their token into. This means they can accept fiat during their token sale and don't have a complete dependence on funds raised to get their projects off the ground.

It also means it isn't a scam. No licensed business can run off into the sunset with your money, especially if you pay in fiat.

A good business knowledge and working product means they have a good idea of how to deliver something to their customers and the broader market.

This article provides a good overview of the concept.

https://bitcoinist.com/reverse-icos-a-better-alternative/
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

ICO investment is very risky now a days because whether the company has the ability to lead the development after the crowdsale. Some companies are failing to list in the exchanges after the crowdsale, so we have to check all the factors before investing into any ICO. Recently we have seen many scam Ico's.
My yoriyori

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

I really sympathised with you for being cheated but I don't think cheating can be totally eradicated in human history  all you have to do anytime you want to trade or invest is to be careful.
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

People should just do their research to the best and take responsibility for their losing investement we know that there is not enough regulation to protect you in this space and as a result you will have to do that for yourself by learning and being dilligent and accept that if the project dies that it was your decision to invest in it and the best thing you can do is to try to take the lessons from it so you can improve the quality of your next investements.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

One thing I don't quite understand is why investors will still choose to continue investing in ICO projects when they are subject to ICO fraud. Is it because ICO's profits are high? Does the high profit make people forget the risk?
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

We can't said no one should not go into trading.
1: you have to understand the project ICO
2: invest minimum amount
3: don't invest in ICO because of their huge bonuses
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Invest what you can afford to lose.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

I think we are at the stage now in which most ICOs will fail, so we have to be careful

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: