Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

I think you only cheated and maybe you only feel the loss because I see some people are often happy with their armpits being able to become participants from IO, because these participants will get bonuses of more than 30% and it can provide benefits for investors who have a lot of capital.
FulaerJI

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

Artificial intelligence is the most common scam tool. If I were you, I would not participate in this kind of thing that is destined to have no future, even if it is speculation.

RTFINEX, a US real-time digital currency exchange, seeks quality blockchain projects.
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

scam icos one of the biggest problem in crypto space and we have to change this . What happened to daico thing ? When we are gonna feel safe ?
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

some of which damage cryptocurrency to become part of the technology that continues to grow and be accepted by the wider community is the existence of a scam ICO or a project that is not real to develop they only take advantage of fundraising and leave it and this is difficult to eradicate and we must be careful, and smart in examining the project so we don't lose our money

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

New ICOs continue to emerge and fraud and the death of ICO projects are increasing, as bounty hunters and investors must be observant and learn how they deceive so as not to be deceived again and evaluate dead ICOs to bring the best solution when choosing the next ICO
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

Before joining the ICO, you must first learn about their project, so you will not be fooled by them. Good luck next time. I also hope that there will be a handling to change the ICO system to be safer and more reliable.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

Another sympathy seeker, the title said "Don't go to ICO" but still joining in a campaign.  Roll Eyes

It's normal to get scammed many times because the identity of each and everyone here is being anonymous, sometimes they're releasing names of the devs but it's fake. I get scammed many times but still I earned a lot of money because I'm being wise now on choosin' good projects.

Learning from mistakes make us more stronger.  Wink
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

After all, you can communicate with the organizers and developers. At first glance, most ISO projects seem real, but when you start to carefully analyze and try to contact the team, it becomes clear who is who.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

Even without saying this, one don't need to be told twice at the rate the market is going. Icos now have a low chance to succeed except your idea is really great for investors to risk it and invest.
I was ones cheated in an ico and I tell you, its not great feeling. What I do is to buy more ones its listen on exchange.
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

If you have no faith in ICO, it is better not to invest in ICO, because we recently saw a lot of ICO launches without any changes after collecting money.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

there are many ways on how to identify if the project is legit or real , for example you can check their telegram on how well active the community and its moderator , website and GitHub you can check them there on how frequently they update their stuffs and what the teams background is which linked in helps as well , even if you have identify their project and team are legit it will be up to their project if it can stay longer in this competitive space
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:18:50 AM

not all ICOs are scam.
ICO is a form of how to promote crypto so that it can be known by many people and the idea of ICO can be applied in the real world.
I know there will never be anyone who forces you to invest in it so if something unexpected happens don't blame the ICO but blame yourself.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

I think you only cheated and maybe you only feel the loss because I see some people are often happy with their armpits being able to become participants from IO, because these participants will get bonuses of more than 30% and it can provide benefits for investors who have a lot of capital.
It's reasonable for everyone to thinking a loss before they intend to invest in ICO. After a lot of people were fooled into investing in ICO so they lost all the money he had. Admittedly , investment in ICO is promising, every investor buys tokens/coins when the ICO takes place and after the tokens/coins has been listed in several exchanges and make the price expensive, this will give a big profit to that person. However, the possitive image in the ICO has been destroyed when many scammers take advantage of this situation. Till now every investor's view of ICO has changed, and it might take a long time to make them believe again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

ICO, was cheated again?
did you had your own research and studies?
did you make your own data and make the knowledge for it?
if not then there is mostly a hundred percent that it will happen everytime!
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Now a days we have to be very careful with the ICO, without researching it is a very bad idea to invest in ICO. There are many scam ICO's and we have to carefully watch closely and start researching their promotional activities very closely. Otherwise, they will cheat us after making money by giving useless coins to us.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:53:32 AM

All this is of course sad. No one is immune from fraudsters.My friend, maybe you should not despair? It just adds to your experience.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

Not all of the ICO's is cheating mate,there are still good and legitimate ICO's but I cannot blame you for what you say about ICO's because that is not easy for you,but nexttime be careful research the project properly before you invest so that you can avoid scam and cheating projects.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

Not all of the ICO's is cheating mate,there are still good and legitimate ICO's but I cannot blame you for what you say about ICO's because that is not easy for you,but nexttime be careful research the project properly before you invest so that you can avoid scam and cheating projects.
Which really common from the people who've been lied and victimized by those scammers, but it's right that there's still some projects that has been created for a purpose that will be usable in the long run, we just needed to select and review most of those upcoming ico's and check it up to make sure
that we recognized the potentials of its success..

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

I agree with your opinion, I also look through many ICOS and realize that a good ICO is a high investment and product launches are also quality.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

Difficult conditions not only for investors, but also for good projects. Now there are a lot of demands from the community for them, which is beneficial for the ICO process as a whole. Their experience will translate into new projects and we will get more information for analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: