Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

Not all of the ICO's is cheating mate,there are still good and legitimate ICO's but I cannot blame you for what you say about ICO's because that is not easy for you,but nexttime be careful research the project properly before you invest so that you can avoid scam and cheating projects.
I agree with your opinion, I also look through many ICOS and realize that a good ICO is a high investment and product launches are also quality.
In very deed, the product quality have a value in this market very seldom. Now everything depends on the team and their work organization.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
RobinBarker

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

Yes, you might be right....some are shitty projects...
I took part in ICO of binex.trade.....this project is live now but volume is too low...but their team members are supportive they are giving reply in telegram. let's see what will happen in future.!
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

not all ico are as fraudsters and many are ico who achieve full success, it all depends on each of them like how they choose or look for ico who would be successful and we also have to be able to anticipate if indeed ico that we follow did not experience success with we just take it easy and don't be too bothered there are still many new ico

nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

This is why ICO studies very well what is extremely important before you invest. And you need to take special care in this long bear market, since even good projects go below the ICO price this year.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Well, in the first place dude, it is true that bounties can give profit to all bounty hunters, but it never says that all ico are good to join in.
Of course its not the way you think, if you can notice there are some tips or advise about finding a good ico campaign for this things. So, if you fail in the ico you chose in it means there is something lacking on you why failed? In short the next you join change the way you did in choosing the good ico. That's my advise to you Smiley
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

This seems to have become a topic of frequent discussion. I personally think that if you are willing to take the risk of investment, then investing in ICO is still feasible, but if you are not rich, then staying away from ICO is the best choice!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

This seems to have become a topic of frequent discussion. I personally think that if you are willing to take the risk of investment, then investing in ICO is still feasible, but if you are not rich, then staying away from ICO is the best choice!

So are you saying that ico is only for rich people ? Well thats wrong .  poor people can also have the right to invest on an ico as long as they are willing to take the risk and most importantly can afford to loose big  .

Speking of ico , Ico's have gotten a bad reputation lately due to growing number of scams and frauds but not all ico are bad . infact , ico is pretty beneficial as long as you are good at picking the right one .
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

While it is better not to invest in crypto projects. It is better to wait for the market reversal, or buy crypto coins on the stock exchange now. Many coins are cheaper now than on the stage ICO.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

Hey. Yes, such events sometimes occur. Be careful and educated and conscious.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

While it is better not to invest in crypto projects. It is better to wait for the market reversal, or buy crypto coins on the stock exchange now. Many coins are cheaper now than on the stage ICO.
But sometimes investing in crypto projects will be more profitable because we can buy coins far below ico prices and I think what we have to deal with in this problem is how we avoid ico impersonal fraud.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

ICO is all about Destiny but you need to study it first before you join them so that you will not ended like your position right now maybe you already invetigate about them at the beginning but they miserably failed you. Good Luck Next time!
Yeah it's all about destiny and if you want to be profitable then you need take the risk in investing ICO. The risk is higher but if you manage it properly and choose the right project the profits could be exponential as those good projects are now hitting the moon.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

ICO is all about Destiny but you need to study it first before you join them so that you will not ended like your position right now maybe you already invetigate about them at the beginning but they miserably failed you. Good Luck Next time!

I don't believe that ico is all about destiny, don't make laugh dude. It could be ico is like a journey because the more you hunt the good project is the more you become aggressive to to seek it thru bounty campaign. Where through studying the concept of the ico project it will give an idea in the future that we are going to be a victim by the scammer.
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

As many the project come up with ico for funding, honestly it's really hard to choosing ico, some project promising many tool can use, after all they look dont care and act everything it's okay, as my experience its better investing after the project hit the market than invest to ico.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

But sometimes investing in crypto projects will be more profitable because we can buy coins far below ico prices and I think what we have to deal with in this problem is how we avoid ico impersonal fraud.
Well, that was sometime that felt by everyone. But now, I can't be sure that the ICO is really a promising place. Until now, many investors have given up on investing in ICO. They don't see the scam project that often happens, but some investors look at the current market conditions. As long as the cryptocurrency market decreases, I haven't seen a coin that has been successfully launched and has experienced price increases like most others expect. But most of the new tokens / coins have decreased even more than the ICO price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

As many the project come up with ico for funding, honestly it's really hard to choosing ico, some project promising many tool can use, after all they look dont care and act everything it's okay, as my experience its better investing after the project hit the market than invest to ico.

it is still cautious for your money,yes it was listed in the exchange but it doesnt mean it will be a successful one, it will have a value but it doesnt mean the amount that you invested will be having a good profit because there are lots of coins in the market that has a value but there was no chance to recover with a good price.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

Regular investing in a crypto project will bring investors only disappointment, and everything happens because everyone is accustomed to investing without thinking. And now you need to try to find a good project.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

Well, in this time very difficult we are looking for a ICO's project that could be potential and profitable for us, most of the ICO now
just scam or failed to reach the target. I think it is better to buy the coins in the market and then hold it for long term.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

ICO is a risky investment channel but also profitable.
But.ICO this time is a lot different from 2017. ICO projects are no longer attractive to investors, because when the token is listed on the floor is /2, /3, /5...
In addition,have many many ICO projects are created with the intent to deceive many users. You need to be careful to select potential ICOs and have practical applications.
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

wow, I have seen a lot of posts like this, which say that all ICO are scam and more and more doubts I have about participating in ICO. thank you guys for your warnings
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Since the end of 2017, the situation regarding the ICO has only worsened. In the first half of 2018, it became clear that it is better not to invest in ICO. Too many scams and even less normal projects become unprofitable for their investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: