Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:57:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "TRON" good?  (Read 935 times)
Lloyd Jacksok

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

In my opinion, TRON is quite good. Its features gives a security to the investors enabling their funds and investments to be very safe and secure. Moreover the will be yielding huge returns to these investors who are trading in TRX. The future of these investors will be very bright.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

TRON not so good. But if you intend to make a profit, TRON may be a good choice. Because TRON has a good development team and a good founder. Their marketing and development strategies are too good. I believe TRX will continue to grow strongly this year.
Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

Yes this coin is quite good. The well known investors, on the other side, are claiming that it will rise in recent days and will override the previous prices with new heights. So, I think Tron is one of the coins that has always outperformed in all the situations and is a reliable cryptocoin which we can trust.
haracutama

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

In my view, TRON is one of the most potential coins in the market. TRON, being on of the most loyal coin tends to move upwards. And some experts predict that Tron Coin Price going above $5.72 in the future.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

If we pay attention to how the project is developing and what popularity this project has, I can say with great certainty that the Tron project really has great popularity among the community, because at the slightest positive sentiment the price of the token is growing.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Is "TRON" good?
Actually i dont really like tron,though im not following this since then..maybe i felt no potentials even in coins name not attractive and less appealing.

But some of my friends having thion their folios so maybe partly this may have good future,or better choose some other good coin than this
Jasper Dudong

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

Tron is a big hit this year and many believe in it. For my personal opinion, if you invest on price action? It is good. But if you invest in the technology, i doubt it. I rather choose Bitcoin, Ethereum or EOS.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

Tron has been making wave in the market since tron launch in market, tron has a good team behind it and that can be confirmed from tron performance in market so it is good.
Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

This project has a great success. It has a potential for the future growth and good marketing that helps keep the price in such a bear market.
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Every new currency can be good, or bad, so you need to check it for yourself, because somebody will indeed hurry enough to take profit.
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

From my point of view, TRON is a good investment in 2018. Many were shocked when the founder of Tron (TRX), Justin Sun, announced that by the end of March 2018, Tron (TRX) that are not in circulation will be burned. This commitment was fulfilled. I understand based on the performance history of most coins, that the smaller in number there are, the higher their tendency to increase in value when there is a high demand for it. The return of investors placing high hopes in the coin once again will lead to an increase in its demand, which will also lead to increase in its value.
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

I speak highly of TRON. Over the past few months, TRON (TRX) was on course in building alliances with some big-name companies and corporations. These connections have an element of surprise in them. But maybe the companies are aware of the future abilities of the TRON project. One such group is Singapore’s bike sharing platform oBike, where TRON was to develop the company’s cryptocurrency, oCoin. Also, TRON has a relationship with one of China largest e-commerce site, Alibaba.
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

As a relatively new project, TRON surely promises a lot for the crypto world. There is no denying that investors are still excited about Tron’s prospects, even though the market is on a low turn. However, the project is still under development but still very impressive at an infancy stage. Despite all this, the growing utility of Tron (TRX) will lead to a rise in adoption among the crypto community through 2018.
Lina Novach

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

Now the prices are too high, that's when they drop another 20-30 percent, then you can already buy the TRON. Wink
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

I appreciate of TRON. TRX development team are pretty strong. They are making massive improvements in its network constantly. They intend to achieve a speed of 10,000 transactions per second by the end of this year. Moreover, they would launch new websites and token wallets in both online and paper form to provide maximum security to their holders.
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

.I would state TRON is an extremely eager undertaking. Still in its initial improvement however the PR group particularly Justin is completing an extraordinary activity in showcasing. I believe it's a decent long haul hold. Likewise for here and now exchanging since huge swings are occurring in this coin constantly
sylviazapanta19

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

No, obvious shitcoin.
vatican_shadow

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

Personally, my opinion is just a HYIP! There is no real value for the TRON, I do not advise you to spend a lot of money there, but this is my personal opinion)
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Tron is good coin for long term investment but TRX while have update then only price will grow up and after that price will down so better to invest on ETH or NEO this two coins good for investment in crytpto market
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

I think for now TRON can still be believed to be an investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: