Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "TRON" good?  (Read 926 times)
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

If you are asking if it's good compared to 99% of shitcoins, then yea.  But if the question is if it's better than ADA, EOS, ETH, NEO; I would answer no to that personally.

The coin feels severely overpriced to me personally.

The one attribute they beat the other smart contract coins on though is whitepaper writing.  Like Vitalik said, Crtl+C then Crtl+V is a much faster and more efficient way of writing a  whitepaper.
Agree. TRON is just a coin that is overhyped and overpriced compared to all the other coins, in my opinion. TRON"s tech is not solid enough to support this level of hype and value.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

TRON has now fall very much in price, but I think it's not for long and now it's best to buy as much as possible, because the price will start to rise.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

Tron is a good coin, growing over 2,000% growth, in just three weeks. Tron is a decentralized entertainment and content sharing platform that uses blockchain and peer-to-peer technology (P2P). With the proliferation of online trading and a plethora of social networks, it will increase TRON coin users, automatically raise TRON rates.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

Although tron is  a very good project. But when it comes to the price, there are many price predictions about the project that it will reach 5-20$ shortly. it will not happen easily. I don't know why they make fake news.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

if in my opinion than you choose TRON to investment better i suggest you choose another altcoin whose price has not increased too far.
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

TRON is good, but it is not as good as ETH, EOS, and NEO imo. I feel that this coin is overhyped and overpriced!
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

I think that Tron is a good crypto, I see some potential in it. I invested a bit on this crypto and I hope that I can make some profit. After this high fall of the price I still believe in this crypto because it has a strong project and a good team behind it. There are a lot of altcoins better than tron, but I still keep my money at it until it increase again.
petir.bay

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Tron is very promising coin that has many advantages. Tron has a strong team of developers. I think that if you buy the TRON now, then you will get a good profit after a while.
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Yes. I think this project is good. Good team is there. But I will not invest on it. Because there are many projects better than that. If you are interested with project, then buy it. But you will have to hold it for a long time.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

Project is good. If you have accounts on different exchanges, you should have owned more than 1K of tron as this coin are being distributed to the traders which means they didn't do promotion for the investors but simply made themselves known through this type of distribution.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
johncruze

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

For me or From my perspective TRON is no good because it’s so over pricey and this price made me feel bad where as we can invest money on btc which is affordable and highest position in the market also good future value and today’s  investment may bring your money double. So Investing on bitcoin is more profitable and smart idea. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 
vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

Tron is good for manipulation. Excellent PR. I'm not sure that he has a revolutionary technology as stated. You can keep for speculation on the stock exchange. After all, many earn on Riple, which is not even a crypto currency.
Verberz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:10:07 PM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, it's true. But Tron is unpredictable x 10. I miss TRX ICO, so TRX with its super manipulation (up and down) is too risky for me. They have an excellent PR and marketing, but they techs is usual for cryptomarket.
LuchikSveta

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

In my opinion tron is not really good. For me there are so much doubts, faithless moments. Of course it is in its early development now, but I would recommend you to choose another coin to invest

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

TRON being a large cap coin with the volume of over $4.5 Billion, is good for long and short term trade irrespective of the token utility. This is usually a case with all the large cap coins. They are good for trading irrespective of their potential or utility. Moreover, TRON has an active team behind it who are good at marketing and have an active presence on social media. Marketing plays a big role by keeping a coin in news.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

I am still just observing the Tron's development and trying to find the best entrance point in this coin,I think it is a little overvalued and if its price will go gown I will buy some coins.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

Some people said it's good vice versa some other people don't think so and I'm also agree that TRON is not a good cryptocurrency to invest for long term although it has very good partner Smiley. An awesome partner can't help this cryptocurrency get out of the deep Smiley. Don't try to hold this coin for long term if you don't wanna be disappointed.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████