Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "TRON" good?  (Read 928 times)
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

Yes, good, potential and stuff. But this is only a small advantage compared to the rest. I don't think we should pay attention to him.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

Tron holders will say yes but as a former tron holder I would say that it's not a good choice of coin. It's living through hypes and that's not a crypto shouldn't live.
Let's say this: Tron has a good team and tremendous potential. Tron will be changing things this year. I think Tron is worth keeping an eye on
Sorry to say but the team isn't so good, they are just keep on hyping the coin and that's how they market tron. Making news about partnership and making it more interesting which is irrelevant.
It's not worth to keep an eye for this coin to be honest.
TRON is an Altcoin that is pretty good to have and good enough to be a reliable coin. because TRON is a coin that is very capable of experiencing the development from time to time and become a precious coin in the future. to make TRON pride the right choice by looking at its ever-increasing development. therefore I strongly support TRON for the future.

luke liam

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

Considering all things, I don’t think Tron is a good buy. Many people claim that Tron is a scam and its whitepaper is copied from different sources. I personally believe that Tron has good potential and is not an scam
gotliv

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

It doesn't look like a good project, will probably vanish when the market mature
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

Ethereum has very poor scalability, while the level of extensibility is very high. Although Ethereum is the world's second largest altcoin, and it is being supported and sponsored by major figures, it is widely believed that altcoin is using hegemonic power over projects on its ERC20 ecosystem.
Considering Tron's value and sovereignty, particularly an Ethereum entity, the observer suggested that altcoin could stand on its own when it migrated to its self-evolved ecosystem.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Tron holders will say yes but as a former tron holder I would say that it's not a good choice of coin. It's living through hypes and that's not a crypto shouldn't live.
Let's say this: Tron has a good team and tremendous potential. Tron will be changing things this year. I think Tron is worth keeping an eye on
Sorry to say but the team isn't so good, they are just keep on hyping the coin and that's how they market tron. Making news about partnership and making it more interesting which is irrelevant.
It's not worth to keep an eye for this coin to be honest.
This Tron is a pretty good Altcoin in terms of growth. because it is for TRON this is Altcoin which is experiencing the ever-increasing development makes its growth much faster. so this coin is categorized as a good coin and very interesting to have it both for now and long-term.

redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

Is "TRON" good?
It seems that for now Tron is more than good, Tron is very good.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

If I have bought TRON at ATH or higher than current price, then yes, TRON is good, has good team, good whitepaper, moon soon, 10000x.

Never listen to public opinion blindly, when it involves money, people tend to be greedy and having fake faith.
the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

In my opinion - the TRON is one of the most promising coins, I think that it will take its place of honor in this industry.
filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

Yes its very good
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

Now when we have a working mainnet, I can tell that it is a good investment!

There have been months of promise but eventually everything has gone well  Cool

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
ojherpeu

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

The Tron team will only be hyped. I don't see any more technical features and potential for this project. I suggest you buy other coins, and there are a lot of coins better than Tron.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

Is "TRON" good?

Tron is good on marketing and the price growth is profitable. Tron running good marketing that attracting investor in market and recently they launching mainnet. Its good coin but i dont have any tron on wallet
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

Is "TRON" good?

Tron is good on marketing and the price growth is profitable. Tron running good marketing that attracting investor in market and recently they launching mainnet. Its good coin but i dont have any tron on wallet
In my opinion, the throne is beneficial for the spekulations, but this project has many weaknesses and questionable moments. I think there are many other projects that are more reliable and better to invest in these projects rather than Tron.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

so often I hear about it, but I do not keep it in my briefcase. somehow he did not like me in the beginning, but now I think maybe I should have buy it
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

all the coin or token good depending on how active party developers looking for new market to spread coins or token him. if in view of the development of this year Tron very good for investssi long term.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

follow the comments, because TRON will be listing on INDODAX and I think this is a good opportunity, and follow the development of its products. if indeed this is a good opportunity to buy TRON later, I will buy first now and wait for the price to rise in INDODAX.
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

Trox is not easy when this coin is up against ETH competition. TRX is backed by Binace to support the new manet converter. Angry Angry
kotulo

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

TRX is quite good
But to be number one, it probably is not
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Tron definitely has more press and their founder is pretty remarkable, however my main concern is: who is their dev lead? I wasn't able to find anything on that topic. They have an interesting partnership with oBike, so that's always good, but besides that I'm not too sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: