Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who owes the players their money back?
Cyrus - 7 (35%)
DeadGiveAway aka Admin - 9 (45%)
Both should split it - 2 (10%)
Neither of them. - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusing BitsPoker  (Read 11959 times)
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:33:57 AM

Yes I would, except you might have missed the fact that I don't have Skype records going back that far.
Care to refresh my mind about the tx id, then, please? Because records are going back that far, for sure.

Also, next time you buy a site through a contract, you should keep a copy of it.  Roll Eyes

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
deadgiveaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:35:19 AM

Yes I would, except you might have missed the fact that I don't have Skype records going back that far.
Care to refresh my mind about the tx id, then, please? Because records are going back that far, for sure.

Was able to retrieve it from my Havelock investments account, where I sent the BTC from.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:37:52 AM

People like me? Why don't you tell me what kind of person I am? I would like to know?

I'll tell you what you are: An idiot.

Now, if Cyrus wants to cancel our agreement and look for a "better guy" for the job, who can get you your petty BTC and shut you up for good, I'd be happy with that. Otherwise, he can transfer it to me, and I can sell it and get your BTC that way.
Kouye

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:39:19 AM

Was able to retrieve it from my Havelock investments account, where I sent the BTC from.

Excellent. Tx Id ?

And also, please keep track of the next agreements you submits to, when it involves 10+BTC.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:41:44 AM

Excellent. Tx Id ?

And also, please keep track of the next agreements you submits to, when it involves 10+BTC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416079.msg4551791#msg4551791
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:46:19 AM

screw this, maybe i should PDF the convo from start to finish just for full context of your lies, manipulation and all your little stories.
I have nothing to hide. PAY YOUR PLAYERS BACK. THEY WANT THEIR MONEY.

You don't have the slightest clue what players want. I don't think you're a real poker player. You flip sites for a living.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:48:48 AM

Excellent. Tx Id ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416079.msg4551791#msg4551791
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416079.msg4555296#msg4555296
And that, where I confirm it.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:52:25 AM

deadgiveaway, calm down... you're not helping in any way by getting all emotional in here. But see how connecting the dots is beneficial at times? Otherwise I might have never found out all the venom you were secretely pouring in z3Moons' ear that caused all her anger towards me, personally. Nor would I have known why she thought I was so bad at comunicating and people skills, the reason being all the nasty things you were telling her about me.

On a different note, I'm glad that finally the truth is out in the open right now and that I can go to sleep a bit more relaxed.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:53:04 AM

screw this, maybe i should PDF the convo from start to finish just for full context of your lies, manipulation and all your little stories.
I have nothing to hide. PAY YOUR PLAYERS BACK. THEY WANT THEIR MONEY.

You don't have the slightest clue what players want. I don't think you're a real poker player. You flip sites for a living.

Oh no. My mistake. Your users LOVE getting joobed by you and not getting their money back. LOL my bad. I must be totally off to think that they want their money back after they've been asking this whole time from here to grindabit.

Says the person who flips sites for a living.
Kouye

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:53:28 AM

Thanks. About the terms of the deal, I beleive yours have gone to oblivion, but there is a copy on Cyrus side, of course.
Would you allow Cyrus to disclose those terms, please?

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:59:56 AM

Thanks. About the terms of the deal, I beleive yours have gone to oblivion, but there is a copy on Cyrus side, of course.
Would you allow Cyrus to disclose those terms, please?

On a small laptop right now, as I said before you replied with a tongue in cheak Tongue.
But I could fetch them tomorrow. No big surprises there.
We didn't even sign it with keys or anything(he doesn't have one from I know). The deal has been done on Skype.

Here are the main terms or our deal, which like I said, I already posted them here:
Speaking of terms of our agreement, let me name a few:

- Buying BitsPoker for the amount of 12 BTC(I think under $1500 at that day) and 50% of future profit. Changing the ownership of the domain wasn't discussed, but I wouldn't have had anything against it.
- Handling expenses: hosting, development and promotions.

Are you sure you respected our agreeement(talking about the second one)?

Kouye

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:02:31 AM

- Buying BitsPoker for the amount of 12 BTC(I think under $1500 at that day) and 50% of future profit. Changing the ownership of the domain wasn't discussed, but I wouldn't have had anything against it.
- Handling expenses: hosting, development and promotions.

Thanks!

deadgiveaway, are those the terms you agreed with?

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:13:24 AM

He had time to contest it out in the open. But sure, would be nice to have an official response from him.
Thanks.

/going to get some sleep.

notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:15:40 AM

Thanks Cyrus for posting that. Deadgiveaway may have run off again, but at least the information is there.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:20:05 AM

if captain (you) steers the ship through the shallow waters (freerolls+gtd) why do you blame the sailor? captain is responsible for everything. you said yourself that freeroll structure was your doing, even though number of players (myself included) have said that there are so many freerolls that nobody is playing ring games. yet they continued to drain the funds until none were left and then we went into red with guaranteeds that had on average 40-50 percent fill rate.

before you walk away, are you going to pay people off or not?

Well obviously you're another idiot who doesn't know how to drive necessary traffic to a poker room. Keep complaining about freerolls, even though you played them all the time. Besides, I already said they were removed. Did you see what it did to the traffic? Well, luckily we had already a player base big enough by then to keep it going with the GTD's, so long as we could process withdraws. When that shit hit the fan, that's when everything got ruined. Of course I also mentioned before, the low turnout from the Sunday 5k GTD did more damage to us than the freerolls, and yet I still firmly believe it was a necessary tournament. It's simple, you need to put money into the site if you expect to see any money out of it in terms of profit from rake. Otherwise you're wasting your time. Now, explain to me why it is my duty to pay anyone anything? I've put my money into the idea of a prosperous BitsPoker. That amount exceeded the amount that is owed by players, meaning I think a more fair deal would be to submit to the coercive accusation that I'm a failure, leave, and give the 50% as per the agreement back to Cyrus, and he can hopefully find another more suitable investor/partner/owner/whatever who I imagine would cover the .25 BTC (rough estimate) in pending withdraws.

The point nobody is addressing is the fact that player funds are not to be used for running the site.  If you run out of operating funds there should be no issue paying back the players THEIR btc.

Obviously the players' money was used to run the site even though we were never offered to nor agreed to invest on BitsPoker.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:24:34 AM

if captain (you) steers the ship through the shallow waters (freerolls+gtd) why do you blame the sailor? captain is responsible for everything. you said yourself that freeroll structure was your doing, even though number of players (myself included) have said that there are so many freerolls that nobody is playing ring games. yet they continued to drain the funds until none were left and then we went into red with guaranteeds that had on average 40-50 percent fill rate.

before you walk away, are you going to pay people off or not?

Well obviously you're another idiot who doesn't know how to drive necessary traffic to a poker room. Keep complaining about freerolls, even though you played them all the time. Besides, I already said they were removed. Did you see what it did to the traffic? Well, luckily we had already a player base big enough by then to keep it going with the GTD's, so long as we could process withdraws. When that shit hit the fan, that's when everything got ruined. Of course I also mentioned before, the low turnout from the Sunday 5k GTD did more damage to us than the freerolls, and yet I still firmly believe it was a necessary tournament. It's simple, you need to put money into the site if you expect to see any money out of it in terms of profit from rake. Otherwise you're wasting your time. Now, explain to me why it is my duty to pay anyone anything? I've put my money into the idea of a prosperous BitsPoker. That amount exceeded the amount that is owed by players, meaning I think a more fair deal would be to submit to the coercive accusation that I'm a failure, leave, and give the 50% as per the agreement back to Cyrus, and he can hopefully find another more suitable investor/partner/owner/whatever who I imagine would cover the .25 BTC (rough estimate) in pending withdraws.

The point nobody is addressing is the fact that player funds are not to be used for running the site.  If you run out of operating funds there should be no issue paying back the players THEIR btc.

Obviously the players' money was used to run the site even though we were never offered to nor agreed to invest on BitsPoker.

Yep and one of the first things Cyrus wanted when we started getting deposits, was BTC to pay for expenses right out of it. That struck me as highly unethical and I then realized I was in real trouble.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:28:15 AM

New Poll top of thread.

Obviously we have to decide what to do now with the situation before us since Cyrus still holds the domain. It's questionable as to why he never insisted on transferring it to me. I read into this over time as a sign that we are 50/50 with the site and this is how the 50/50 would play out, he keeps the domain, I manage and put my mental energy into this and surely we can avoid stupid shit like what is happening now. But some how we ended up in this stupid shit that is happening now and it's my fault and I'm owing everyone? Is that how it works?
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:45:19 AM

You know what I think?

I think bitcoin went up after you gave yours away and you started to prepare to manipulate it back somehow.

I always thought BTC would go up to $1,000 in the near term. With that in mind I consciously made the decision that it would be a morally superior choice help launch a site, something I figured was as simple as setting up and funding tournaments. Honestly with that logic, and doing simple estimations based on a successful site that I figured required some attributes that we had the recipe for, BTC would come back pretty fast. So it wasn't as if I was in shock and awe to see the almighty Bitcoin rise. I didn't care, it doesn't really affect me, and I don't see it in those terms. Again, it was the right choice at the time to invest in a business in which I expect I'd get BTC back out of while doing something good for the poor poker players who are stuck playing on that other junk site. However, you can always make up some weird scenario to fit the moldings of your little mind.
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:48:10 AM

Who is we? Did you not see the post where Cyrus posted the terms of the sale of the website?
 Are you even paying attention? Everyone is an idiot but you, right?
 Once again who drove this poker site into the ground, and left his players screwed?

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:02:37 AM

New Poll top of thread.

Obviously we have to decide what to do now with the situation before us since Cyrus still holds the domain. It's questionable as to why he never insisted on transferring it to me. I read into this over time as a sign that we are 50/50 with the site and this is how the 50/50 would play out, he keeps the domain, I manage and put my mental energy into this and surely we can avoid stupid shit like what is happening now. But some how we ended up in this stupid shit that is happening now and it's my fault and I'm owing everyone? Is that how it works?

You say this? Did you not just invalidate me as just "some domain flipper"

http://www.dnforum.com/member-r32faisal.html
https://www.namepros.com/member.php?u=29594&do=ishow&icode=general
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/members/r32faisal.15545/recent-content
https://flippa.com/users/109940

I even mentioned namepros and flippa to you and you acted like you never heard of it. Guess I'm not the only "some domain flipper" here.

Your lies, and deceit just get thicker and thicker. So this thread is pretty much solved and concluded just per your own actions. At least it is for me. I can't speak for others.

And and great selling history you have. The best I might have seen was SingleChatSite.com where you listed for 10k but only sold for $1. LOL
http://www.flipfilter.com/site-overview/28904/1/singlechatsite.com-websites-for-sale-flippa

And you say that I have an agenda? You have several hidden agendas. Like I said, For me, this case is SOLID closed. It's clear who the conartist here is, who the scammer is, who the liar is.

Going back 8 years, really? What I was doing then has little to do with what I do now. Notice a theme here, although murky a little bit because I may have been hypocritical simply to initiate a possible attempt at finding a solution, which is definitely not a good habit but I can't help it maybe? The theme is, I have been an investor lately. Had shares in ASICMiner, moved to another plan as it dropped in July/Sept or whenever it started falling. This fits the bill of the honest and accurate account I'm giving. I'm an investor. In fact, I quit trading penny stocks specifically to play poker which I did for 1.5 years on Sealswithclubs. While looking for a new site to play on, I discovered a Reddit post by Cyrus, which talked about some promotion. http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1h0mjk/bitspokercom_public_beta_promotion_win_up_to_050/

From there, I logged onto the site, and like many, thought it had a future. By Sept. 20th I finally had a serious conversation with Cyrus, because I was sick of seeing the site empty and wasted, and sick of Sealswithclubs.

Now I'm here, the villain. Being picked apart to pieces by some freaks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: