Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who owes the players their money back?
Cyrus - 7 (35%)
DeadGiveAway aka Admin - 9 (45%)
Both should split it - 2 (10%)
Neither of them. - 2 (10%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusing BitsPoker  (Read 11959 times)
deadgiveaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:12:46 PM

Big boy pants on? I handle my business. This is obviously a complex situation, and I'm not really interested in wasting anyone's time or mine, but since you're being presumptive swaying towards Cyrus side simply because you want your withdraw I guess, expect more screenshots soon. Playing point the finger is easy from your position. Maybe if you're bored, you should go outside and fly a kite or something. What do you think this is, some sort of game?
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:30:01 PM

notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:32:25 PM

I'm not pointing a finger, I'm telling you what I see. You obviously do not see this the way that it looks on the outside. You haven't done anything to back up your case.
 It's just what I see, you're scrambling to try and defend yourself but you aren't providing anything.
 Yeah many people want their withdraws, I know OMG people wanting withdraws they are so mean.
 As I said before if the site was making money you wouldn't be giving it away, don't expect other people to give away their money because the site has lost money.
 As I have said before whatever business is between you two is not your player's problem.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:35:14 PM

I'm not pointing a finger, I'm telling you what I see. You obviously do not see this the way that it looks on the outside. You haven't done anything to back up your case.
 It's just what I see, you're scrambling to try and defend yourself but you aren't providing anything.
 Yeah many people want their withdraws, I know OMG people wanting withdraws they are so mean.
 As I said before if the site was making money you wouldn't be giving it away, don't expect other people to give away their money because the site has lost money.
 As I have said before whatever business is between you two is not your player's problem.

Right, I agree.
notallthere

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:42:07 PM

Well if you agree then you should understand, and not make snarky comments about people who want their withdraws. Your tact in dealing with your players is one of the reasons that your site had players leaving.
 I didn't come to this thread to take anyone's side, but mine. As well as other players that I happen to think are pretty good people, and I liked playing with. I don't like seeing anyone getting left hanging, even if it's only a few mBTC.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:43:01 PM

Yea well I'm not interested in this back and forth blame game but now I see that this is the way you all really want it to be, I'll play YOUR game.

Or, Cyrus can sign on and he can facilitate in providing an end to this drama. AKA a solution. K thanks bye.
notallthere

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:53:49 PM

You are missing the point here. This is the kind of crap that makes people think that you are responsible. Cyrus spent a whole day yesterday trying to communicate. You never once posted anything.
 Now today he is not here, and you are all over with irrelevant conversations.
 Yes I see that he may have said we. That's still not a whole lot to go on.
 First thing you need to do is actually read this thread. Go back to Cyrus' post that has the agreement, and either verify that it is the agreement or dispute it. Even if you dispute it it's been almost a day with no solid response on it from you.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:31:08 PM

Chill deadgiveaway, I haven't dissapeared into thin air. I'm here. A man has to sleep sometimes, as well as handle things outside of the house from time to time.
I haven't said anything after you recently dissapeared for some days(occupied with fooling z3Moons and others I guess) while I was trying to contact you several times, just to come back and say that you needed to cooldown(then a bit later starting to rant). Want me to post a screenshot of that? I prefer not, because as I said, I don't like the drama.

You want to (finally) handle this? I'm all ears and want to help.

As for how much you owe me:
.20 btc for the logo(btc was under $200 at the time)
.10 btc for the grindabit featured forums
.10 btc for the mini loan I took to cover other expenses.
.25 btc that was my final deposit
m3Moons' refund*
SSL and hosting when you couldn't afford it*

*Not considering it a debt.
That's just of the top of my head, but I don't think I forgot anything big.
So you found a buyer? Nice. Hope he's honest and that you're honest about it as well. I'm just sick of your lies and deceipt. Also, what would happen with the money from the sale? I'm willing to do refunds from my share as well.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:38:05 PM

Q. does  he have to pay that back before you transfer the property over? just curious.

He asked me what does he owe me, so I simply answered. If he does want to repay it, I'm flexible about it.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

Chill deadgiveaway, I haven't dissapeared into thin air. I'm here. A man has to sleep sometimes, as well as handle things outside of the house from time to time.
I haven't said anything after you recently dissapeared for some days(occupied with fooling z3Moons and others I guess) while I was trying to contact you several times, just to come back and say that you needed to cooldown(then a bit later starting to rant). Want me to post a screenshot of that? I prefer not, because as I said, I don't like the drama.

You want to (finally) handle this? I'm all ears and want to help.

As for how much you owe me:
.20 btc for the logo(btc was under $200 at the time)
.10 btc for the grindabit featured forums
.10 btc for the mini loan I took to cover other expenses.
.25 btc that was my final deposit
m3Moons' refund*
SSL and hosting when you couldn't afford it*

*Not considering it a debt.
That's just of the top of my head, but I don't think I forgot anything big.
So you found a buyer? Nice. Hope he's honest and that you're honest about it as well. I'm just sick of your lies and deceipt. Also, what would happen with the money from the sale? I'm willing to do refunds from my share as well.

The money from the sell will cover pending withdraws which I started a thread for on GaB, also to cover what I owe you. The new owner will assume responsibility of the remaining outstanding player balances once everything is officially transferred to him, and I will make him 100% aware of this before we do the deal.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:51:30 PM

I just hope this 'buyer' isn't one of your shaningans, just saying.

/be back in a couple of hours.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:55:31 PM

I'll be back in a few hours and get back to you on that.

LE: Also, I don't know if this 'buyer' has any experience with managing a poker website or an online business, btc or otherwise. If he's real, I hope he does more experience than deadgiveaway(or me for what matters). I'm in a group chat on Skype with deadgiveaway and this buyer.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:05:11 PM

This is obviously a private deal but for the sake of proving this isn't a shenanigan, I am in no part going to be affiliate with the site any further, apart from facilitating ownership which is to say I already offered to advise/help the new owner upon transfer. There is a small learning curve obviously and I do have some experience that I can pass along which is only right. Whether or not he listens or needs my continued advice is up to his own discretion entirely, but I won't be receiving any pay, and again, I DO NOT WANT TO BE AFFILIATED WITH THE WEBSITE, NOR WORK ON IT, NOR DO ANYTHING FOR ANY EXTENDED PERIOD FOLLOWING THE SALE. There is no such agreement in the works. Also this buyer mentioned that he was looking for some form of help, I'm not going to disclose word for word since I never asked for his permission to do so. However, I suspect Cyrus could stay on the site if he makes some sort of employment agreement or whatever. I, however, will be NO LONGER AFFILIATE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:09:40 PM

This is obviously a private deal but for the sake of proving this isn't a shenanigan, I am in no part going to be affiliate with the site any further, apart from facilitating ownership which is to say I already offered to advise/help the new owner upon transfer. There is a small learning curve obviously and I do have some experience that I can pass along which is only right. Whether or not he listens or needs my continued advice is up to his own discretion entirely, but I won't be receiving any pay, and again, I DO NOT WANT TO BE AFFILIATED WITH THE WEBSITE, NOR WORK ON IT, NOR DO ANYTHING FOR ANY EXTENDED PERIOD FOLLOWING THE SALE. There is no such agreement in the works. Also this buyer mentioned that he was looking for some form of help, I'm not going to disclose word for word since I never asked for his permission to do so. However, I suspect Cyrus could stay on the site if he makes some sort of employment agreement or whatever.

So you're selling your 50% out of the 50/50 deal with Cyrus?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:11:11 PM

This is obviously a private deal but for the sake of proving this isn't a shenanigan, I am in no part going to be affiliate with the site any further, apart from facilitating ownership which is to say I already offered to advise/help the new owner upon transfer. There is a small learning curve obviously and I do have some experience that I can pass along which is only right. Whether or not he listens or needs my continued advice is up to his own discretion entirely, but I won't be receiving any pay, and again, I DO NOT WANT TO BE AFFILIATED WITH THE WEBSITE, NOR WORK ON IT, NOR DO ANYTHING FOR ANY EXTENDED PERIOD FOLLOWING THE SALE. There is no such agreement in the works. Also this buyer mentioned that he was looking for some form of help, I'm not going to disclose word for word since I never asked for his permission to do so. However, I suspect Cyrus could stay on the site if he makes some sort of employment agreement or whatever.

The deal is set to be finalized this weekend.

We've worked out a deal to satisfy all parties and I owe no further explanation.
Kouye

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:13:30 PM

We've worked out a deal to satisfy all parties and I owe no further explanation.

Cool. Does "We" include the owner of the other 50%, aka Cyrus?

EDIT : Quote for ref.

Thanks. About the terms of the deal, I beleive yours have gone to oblivion, but there is a copy on Cyrus side, of course.
Would you allow Cyrus to disclose those terms, please?

On a small laptop right now, as I said before you replied with a tongue in cheak Tongue.
But I could fetch them tomorrow. No big surprises there.
We didn't even sign it with keys or anything(he doesn't have one from I know). The deal has been done on Skype.

Here are the main terms or our deal, which like I said, I already posted them here:
Speaking of terms of our agreement, let me name a few:

- Buying BitsPoker for the amount of 12 BTC(I think under $1500 at that day) and 50% of future profit. Changing the ownership of the domain wasn't discussed, but I wouldn't have had anything against it.
- Handling expenses: hosting, development and promotions.

Are you sure you respected our agreeement(talking about the second one)?

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:20:05 PM

Thanks. About the terms of the deal, I beleive yours have gone to oblivion, but there is a copy on Cyrus side, of course.

On a small laptop right now, as I said before you replied with a tongue in cheak Tongue.
We didn't even sign it with keys or anything(he doesn't have one from I know). The deal has been done on Skype.

Here are the main terms or our deal, which like I said, I already posted them here:

- Buying BitsPoker for the amount of 12 BTC(I think under $1500 at that day) and 50% of future profit. Changing the ownership of the domain wasn't discussed, but I wouldn't have had anything against it.

If all parties are content, why do you inquire further info that doesn't pertain to you?

You seem like a decent person and I don't want to put you on ignore.

If you can't answer the question in bold, I'll consider that you have nothing else to do but bother me.
Kouye

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:23:38 PM

I don't care if I make it to your ignore list.
But since I'm not there, yet... Does the "We" from your previous message include the owner of the other 50%, aka Cyrus?

notallthere

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:25:51 PM

No need to get testy, I think people would just be curious as to the parties who maintain ownership or are still involved.
 The site needs to rebuild trust in the poker playing community. This is a good time for tact. As I said you have not been very good at that, but it would be good to try. Not attacking here, just an observation.
 It is good news that the site may be rescued.

deadgiveaway

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:35:21 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 11:55:00 PM by deadgiveaway

If all parties are content, why do you inquire further info that doesn't pertain to you?

If you can't answer the question in bold, I'll consider that you have nothing else to do but bother me.

Why? Because we all have already noted you as a liar so why would we merely believe anything you say. So I repeat....

Like just out of reflection to the community who got burned by DeadGiveAway, if the site ends up still operating after this "sale to the new owner" how can players trust that it's not really just DeadGiveAway mocking a sell? If he mocked the sale he could claim thats where he got money from to pay people back (when he was holding players money the entire time) - then continue operating a scam site hurting more people appearing as new owner.

Just thinking on a global level here......in the best interest of people - while also pointing out that no one can trust said new owner just based on what comes out of Deads mouth.

If Cyrus has any reason to believe the deal is illegitimate, I don't know how he can (as a non-owner as per his insistence) reject the deal, other than the fact that he holds the domain in his name and can do whatever he desires.

If you trust Cyrus then take his word.

Furthermore, I personally believe the new site owner is competent and fit to purchase the site. However, if anyone does not feel comfortable with a new owner for whatever reason, that is why there is a withdraw thread on Grindabit. I'll tweet that link as well. Fair?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: